Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils (Page 86)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD?! Follow this blog.

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
So Daljeet is not leaving IPK! Im so glad.

But a lot of negative rumours surrounding the show recently. They need to get rid of the unnecessary Bubbly and Masala Mama and give the other actors like Daljeet, Payal and Akash more screen time while Barun is away.

Sometimes I wonder if CV's have a clue what they are doing! Why waste such a good cast!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD?! Follow this blog.ROFL
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hey ManaHug
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

But a lot of negative rumours surrounding the show recently. They need to get rid of the unnecessary Bubbly and Masala Mama and give the other actors like Daljeet, Payal and Akash more screen time while Barun is away.

Sometimes I wonder if CV's have a clue what they are doing! Why waste such a good cast!
Masala some how seem fishy to me Confused !! about Bubbly No comments -.- !! 

but right now im loving wat CVs showing ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Karan Wahi - the new bad boy of television?

By TellychakkarTeam 18 May 2012 - 16:58
Print Download Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Karan Wahi

Karan Wahi's popularity amongst TV fans is immense. He is truly the chocolate boy of the small screen industry. Though he is currently a part of Sony Entertainment Television's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, but his track has gone missing from the show (we reported about it). Now, we have exclusive info that he was approached by Hats off Productions to play the lead in their upcoming show on Sony Entertainment Television, Byah Hamari Bahu Ka to air from 28 May 2012. He was shortlisted but later got dropped and Gaurav Khanna was called to sign the contract.

Now why did Karan miss the opportunity? If sources are to be believed, he acted very pricey and high-handedly. He had an issue over giving a look test (since he is such a big star) and even had reservations over long dialogues. Finally, producer of the show, JD Majethia-who doesn't like people throwing tantrums- decided to opt against Karan.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with JD and he said, "It's true I don't like people throwing tantrums. But Karan is a very nice boy and he did not have any such issue. Had that been a problem, I wouldn't have approached him in the first place. It's just that he had some personal concerns, hence we had to go for Gaurav Khanna."

And this is what Karan had to say, "Things have simply been blown out of proportion. I did give a look test. In fact, the production people had come on the sets of Kuch Toh Log Kahange to take my audition. The production was very keen on having me, however some personal issues cropped up and while the casting was on I had to go to Delhi. But still JD was willing to manage my dates, which was really sweet of him. However, then I did not want to land them in trouble, so I opted out."

He further added, "Yes, I did not go for the mock shoot as that would have meant committing to the show and since I was not sure of my dates, I stayed out of it. And as far as the dialogue issue is concerned they wanted me to say a dialogue which included talking to a girl. I told them that it would not be possible for me to say the dialogue without anybody in front of me but then we managed the scene. So I do not think the production had any issue with me."

Okay…we get it Karan. May be better luck next time!!!

LOL TC are so funny. Despite KW and the producers saying there was no problem they love to spice up their articles!!LOL
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Hey ManaHug
Farah Hug !! long time ! didnt see ya around here !! 
how r u ? 

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Masala some how seem fishy to me Confused !! about Bubbly No comments -.- !! 

but right now im loving wat CVs showing ! 

Masala and Bubbly need to leave before the audience does.

Unfortunately I think they lost alot of the audience with the unnecessary comedy and dragging but hopefully with this new track they come back.

And Shyam is becoming more and more of a creep!

Go to top