Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils (Page 10)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Phewww...Wat a Rocking start this had beenParty...we getting so many flavors in the appetizers itself...and the drinks have not even started!!ShockedWinkLOL
Oh well let's see who steps outta that limo next!!Embarrassed
Oh oh!!!...Do we need extra coverings for ourselves here or do we need x-ray vision protector shields to save our pichwara from getting jeopardized in this PJ's ka sagar of thots???ShockedShockedShockedShocked
The sagar has such vast variation of thots that its literally terrying to even stand in front of this PJ for only her decoding mechanism knows wat it sees n interprets it to be!!ShockedShockedShocked
Yup I know it making u all jump of the cliff to find out the WHO???
ROFLROFL

So let's get going

Edited by sajni786 - 10 April 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks.Sidranikita_88indian_beauty

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Woo Lala Woo Lala...Teri yeh kya Fantasyyy???
ROFLROFL
Jaa Rahe the India...Pohonch Gaye China...mushkil yeh kya hogayiii??ShockedShockedShocked
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by sajni786 - 12 April 2012 at 1:22pm

arp04srocks.Sidraindian_beautynikita_88

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Shilpu: Dekha tum logo neGeek...

Niks:
*jaw dropped a little* Wahi na...Gucci ke chashme ...Calvin Klein ka hat??Day Dreaming M still figuring out where belt is fromD'oh...maybe D&G...dress toh Versace he ...guaranteed!!LOL

Arpu: And I can only see a live shooting of Nirma Washing Powder
ROFLROFL...infact I can hear BG chorus : "Washing powder nirma...washing powder nirma...doodh si safedi ...nirma se aayi"SillyROFLROFLROFL

Shilpu: Gaye bhess paani mein!Ermm Arre nalayako...dont u see she is all dressed in white and black???Shocked

Arpu: Haan toh wen did we say we so interested in a female version of MJ??
ROFLROFL

NIks: Exactly...I am toh more interested in those Armaani gloves n Jimmy Choo handbagDay Dreaming
ROFLROFL

Shilpu: Doob maro bhess wale pani mein tum donoAngryAngry...Arre akal ke dushman...ankhen kholo aur dekhoGeek...she is completely dressed like her character...U know gujju ma bole toh..."Kaaru dhoru"ShockedShocked...aka black n white...matlab...safed bartan mein kaali daalShockedShockedShocked???

*Arpu and Niks spurt out their drinks...pop our their eyes...look at each other...look back at the PJ...look back at each other*ShockedShocked

Arpu and Niks together: OH TERI!!
Shocked

Edited by sajni786 - 12 April 2012 at 10:47pm

arp04srocks.Sidranikita_88indian_beauty

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
UPSTAGE

*Arpu and Niks at the Mike with a witty lookEvil Smile while Shilpu is all innocent trying to fit herself in*

Arpu: U know Niks...I cannot seem to understand this concept of milk giving in Hindi daily soaps...I mean why does the dulhan have to take a glass of milk in the bedroom during her c-nite??Wacko

Niks: Its not so much practised nowadays tho arpuEmbarrassed

Arpu: Ya but its still there...take a look at the Shilpu ka HC wala kicked out show Tere LiyeOuch...There too Taani took a glass of milk for OnuConfusedLOLLOL...

Shilpu: Ahhh...Tere Liye...M getting nostalgicDay Dreaming ..

Niks: Maybe thats why the show got kicked outROFL
ROFL

Arpu: Oh ho...come on na Niks...get serious...* Arpu signals Niks about their mischief thot*Wink I really want to know!!Wink

Shilpu: *all innocently* Me too me tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Niks: Its simple...milk is good for health ArpuWink
ROFLROFL...its gives a "G-O-O-O-O-O-D" night sleep esp after the hefty wedding scheduleROFLROFL...plus its good source for calcium...and u know how calcium is important for "BONES n FLESH"WinkWinkWinkROFLROFL

Arpu: *all playing innocent* Oh Really...hmmm...and I was thinking it was part of "some" ritualWink
ROFLROFL

Niks: Nahhh...No ritual is needed...The Milk takes it own "course"
ROFLROFL

*Shilpu by now got the jist of pusedo language Niks and Arpu were using*

Shilpu: *Starts singing in an angry child mode*AngryAngry Chota bacha jaan ke humko na samjhana re...Akal ka kacha samajh ke humko na samjhana re...na dhin dhinna na dhin dhinna nach nacha dengeAngryAngryAngry *and shilpu almost jumps on Arpu and Niks*

Niks: Arre arre ShilpuShockedShocked...take a chill pill yaar...Why U getting so hyper???Disapprove

Shilpu: Coz I know where u guys were trying to get to with this milk talk!!AngryOuch

Arpu: Leh...wat were we trying to do???Evil SmileErmm

Niks: Exactly...Wat were we trying to do Shilpu...we were only talking about milk and its side effects
EmbarrassedROFLROFL

Arpu: Haan wahi toh...Ab tune kya samjha...that toh u knowWink...we were simply talking about "milk"
ROFLROFL

*both Niks and Arpu giggle on the side*

Edited by sajni786 - 12 April 2012 at 11:23pm

arp04srocks.Sidraindian_beautynikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Shilpu Takes Center Stage with the Mic

Exactlyyy...Tune Kya Socha Yeh Toh Tu hi Jaane...Pyari talli nikammis n still to be tallied Nikammes
ROFLROFL...This is the tagline that best describes this PJ...who is the youngest of all yet the most cleverest of allCool...Reading is her hobby and maybe thats where she gets her inspirations of imaginations as wellShockedROFLROFL...Sometimes I think...she is over obsessed with her reading thus in anxiety reads "between the lines" as well ROFLROFLROFLROFL. Her love for Mills n Boons n rom coms are very phamous in the AT...tho recently her wild thots and knowledge that have surfaced have left lots of the older PJs ashamed of their knowledge ROFLROFLROFL
She is wat we can call "Chota packet bada Dhamaka"
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by arp04srocks - 12 April 2012 at 11:36pm

.SidraPragzieindian_beautynikita_88

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Arpu Joins In With Another Mic

And we are today going to honor this chota sa packet who brings in with her such spontaneity and such bubbles that it threatens to totally create ripples even in the gutters
ROFLROFLROFLHer fantasies leaves everyone saying "oo lala oo lala" and her ideologies remind us of Mujhra Mansi from Punar Vivah who always seem to lving under neon light effects. ROFLROFL
This award had been carefully chosen by the judges for her coz this PJ have mastered the art of diverting every topic in this zone and her fast growing love for fruits esp strawberries with whipped cream have compelled n convinced the judges that this award will only elevate her fantacies...tho it scares them also coz we might just end up viewing "award" in a totally diff  "Ball" game.ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by arp04srocks - 12 April 2012 at 11:51pm

.SidraPragzieindian_beautynikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Presenting

And b4 we have yet another evolution of the word "awards"ShockedROFL
ROFL, we quickly get on to honoring n presenting this "prestigious" award for being such a deserving candidate in this category n helping other nikammi PJs killing n flying pages with her "innovative"..."juicy" and "fruitlicious" thots n ideasROFLROFL...
With that said...here's presenting...

Edited by nikita_88 - 10 May 2012 at 1:50am

arp04srocks.SidraPragzieindian_beauty

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

My mum would be so proud right now  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Thank you ! Thank you very much for this prize CryCry
I am absolutely overwhelmed with emotions. 

I would like to thank Nikkie di,Arpu di and Shilpu di not only for giving me the award but also for encouraging my gutter mind with their equally gutter thoughts  ROFL  ROFL  ROFLI love you all Hug  ROFL I would like to thank tight pants and Rub away for all my gutterness  ROFL  ROFL

So rub away guys and enjoy the awards Wink

P.S-Great show guys Hug

Edited by nikita_88 - 15 May 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786

Go to top