Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

i agree...plus yash is the ONLY person i would do somethign for and at this point not even the wrath of dm or dd is more imp than making sure yash is ok and that he is takenc are of esp since he sacrificed himself fo her son

I like the show in the fact that Aarti's character is so realistic and also Panks, Prats, Pari and Vids are also realistic - It makes the show watchable! 

I am glad Aarti is staying till she knows he is fine... 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Amu Hows u? 

Mana I agree... He will do something... But the new promo is certainly interesting! 

Arpu πŸ€£ Opposite day πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ That would be awesome! 

Hey DJ... 
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I like the show in the fact that Aarti's character is so realistic and also Panks, Prats, Pari and Vids are also realistic - It makes the show watchable! 

I am glad Aarti is staying till she knows he is fine... 

Agree with all the points especially this
i am good nikita..taking a break from revision :p hows u?
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I kno the only reasoni can put up with the OTT dm and dd is bc aarti is so freakin realistic i love it...sof far she has done everything that I would do in the same situtaion she doesnt just bow her head and say yes maam she does what she thinks is right regardless of who thinks its wrong...

and prats and panks and vids and pari are very realistic too they spoke up cagainst their tyrant father whent hey knew waht he was doin was wrong
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
DJ πŸ€— !! 
@Nikz Yes im quite excited for the New promo <3 ! ofc CVs have something strong in their Mind for the current track ! im enjoying how they Kept the Suspense ! 

nikita_88 thumbnail
Mana I like the suspense makes it more fun to watch...

Arpu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ If Ansh wasn't such a PJ and the other characters weren't so good... I am sure we would have all stopped watching! 

Amu I am good... Finished exams on Wednesday... Now sorting other aspects of my life out πŸ˜† 
awww lucky nikita, my exams havent even startedd and im revising like crazyπŸ˜†

hey manal and DJ :D
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
btw 🀣 guys NO OFFENCE 🀣 ! BUT GC sucked Y-day 🀣 when he got Shot 🀣 ! i couldn't stop laughing 🀣 ! n Kritika 🀣 ! her reaction was hilarious 🀣 !! God WAT HAS HAPPENED to their Acting inthis show πŸ˜• ! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Amu I hate the wait before exams and the revision then, but you have to start early otherwise you just don't understand anything 

I love this Karan and Nia siggie