Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
DD cant handle being called a tin man...so hes like ENOUGH  and then he tells dm to tell aarti to stay iwithin her limits 🤣🤣🤣 wht the hell he cant tell her himself/? biwi ke peeche hide n seek??? 🤣🤣🤣

dm goes bahuwe only listening to this quietly cause your sons MIA (i would be liek i"M only say this BC my kid is missing DUH) we understand your pain that doesnt mean you can just word vomit like me...yeh we can afford 10cr but we think to do things within the lines of hte law (uhh pyain off kidnappers isnnt illegal)...aarti puts hands together and is like it will be too late by then they'll kill ansh she goes in front of dd and touches his feet and is like i'm begging do me this one favor and pay the 10 cr and i wont forget this favor for he rest of my life..i'll be a slave, i wont say a word, wont complain but plz bring bck ansh your the one that can give ansh a second life plz...

dd gets upset and is like what od you think we have no ties to your kid...we dont carei'm doint all this after having a thought conference...(i would point to dm and be like SHE"s the reason why i cant believe you🤣🤣)

aarti's celarly desperate she goes to dm and is like sorry if i said some things in anger but dont take itout on my son plz bring him back i cant live without him...she goes to vids nxt... vids is talkin aloud and is like shes prolly freaking cuz the ku prolly dhamkieed her really bad...yash goes to aarti and helps her stand up and tells aarti i told you ansh is my responsiblitiy and with me around nothing will happen to ansh aysh goes sorry dd but we have little time and i have decided iw ill arrange the money and pay and will make sure to bring ansh home he tells vids to take aarti to the room dm is struggling to keep her word vomit in 🤣🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail
dm signals bua to take pari...they leave...

yash tries to explain and is like dd if i dindt make this decision ansh life could be in danger...dd blasts BAASSS i cant believe for a woman who jus came a few days ago you are goin against my decisions (cause you is Stooopid) this is the sanskar we gave you to insult your parents?? (wow now whose being all emotional and personal??)...yash is like i'm not doing either i'm doin for my own self so i can look myself in the eye..whe i got married i promised that i wouldnt let anything bad happen to ansh treat him just as pp till today i've listened to each of your tlaks but not today ansh's life is in danger how can i stay chup dd jus walks awya he tursn to dm and is like u understand wright? (no your fam is bunch of self conceited dummys) and dm jus walks away panks and prats show their suppport

yash gives himself a self pepe talk sayin no matter what i have to do for ansh i will do iteven if i have to make ppl mad he leaves...

vids tells shobz if she needs anything she'll get it and to try and get aarti to eat
arp04srocks thumbnail
aarti adn shobz time...aarti is like i dont understand anything i'm scared i dont know what will happen...shbz is like have faith trust ayash he even went against his father i told you yash is a very good person wathc he'll bring ansh back home safe and sound odn tworry aarti restes on her head ons hobz shoulder

ulti watching fro across theroom

kitcent bua vids and pari...bua talkin smack about how aarit raised her voice and no one has ever done that...what will pari think that this is all ther espect dd deserves...vids is like shes not in sane mind she's in pain bechari adn bua is like shes not a bechari blah blah blah i dont really care...dm is like vids you feelin so sorry for aarti? wht did she do fo ryou? she do seva for yoU? then shes like this is what im afraid of from the beginning back to wanting a wife not a mom...blah blah bua is proud egging her on...dm is choote log are like that talkin shit not only front of fam but the whoel world...(wow dm wayt o show your class NOT...moeny cant buy you class!!) but we have izat in the society...

shobz is like no you dont
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the pre cap 😲
yash better speak up now😡😡
nikita_88 thumbnail
What is wrong with DM and DD!!!! Its a little kids life you are playing with! 

I am glad Yash took a stand and YAY Panks and Prats they seem to have bonded with Bhabhi and Ansh! 

Oh Shilpu I worked out what's wrong with your siggie box! 🤣 I don't like the last siggie - It isn't a Shilpu type siggie - find a new AK siggie! 😆 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Oh man DM is the limit!!! Some one slap that bitch and Bua 🤬

OMG if I was Aarti I would not even be in the house... I would be on the streets looking for Ansh still!!! 
arp04srocks thumbnail
wow dm is showing her true colors HOE

shes like aartis not like that youdont know her but i do very well alot has happened to her in life but she never raised a finger at anyone never blamed anyone said shit to anyone but instead she closed all of hta tpain and made ansh her life bc of ansh being lost she said all of this in pain not to disrespect you but uout of worry...forgive aarti it's a woman's pain...and dm is liek oh yeh aarti's the only mom everyone elses kids just fel form the sky since the day aarti stepped foot in this house she has been after ansh...she doest care about anyone but ansh we put up with alot and i thought she'd blend  but tday with ansh running away (uh you still dont kno if thats wht he did dumbass) and aarti talkin frankly with dd proved they do what they want (word!! and damn glad they do)...and thsu will never blend...aarti we can force...but you grandson will never allow it (reallY?? you is so blind) wht kind of training you gave him/ i think he went after his dad... his influence wouldnt just disappear...

shobz is like before you word vomin you should THINK (she doent have any bheja shobz) sure we are the girls sdie but taht doesnt mean you an just put any blame on ansh and we'll just keep listening dm is like you love your gson so muhc?? then keep him with you...WHY"D YOU SEND HIM HEERE??? (thank you👏👏👏 dm for hsowing your true colors and i jus hope YASH hearda ll this)
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now people tell me.

Should I watch the episode or not?

Should I take part in the banner contest on the forum?

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
niks...I actually figured it out that day itself wen u pointed out...AK looks burning hot wen angry...not this suttle n soft version...and thats why u dont see the "me" in my posts 🤣🤣...

not to worry...I will find a killer AK siggy 😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not only DM even DD showed his true colors😡😡