Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am liking this look in the show 

Don't plan to watch it but what Vivian is wearing caught my eye! 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikita_88

I am liking this look in the show 

Don't plan to watch it but what Vivian is wearing caught my eye! 

is it just me or does she still look and act like Geet waiting for her Maan to come and sing Mahiii Mahiii to her while he is still stuck with his stone face Vampire wannabe?πŸ˜•
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

is it just me or does she still look and act like Geet waiting for her Maan to come and sing Mahiii Mahiii to her while he is still stuck with his stone face Vampire wannabe?πŸ˜•

🀣🀣🀣🀣 

I just like the 60s look that is it! The Bow tie and printed shirt! πŸ˜‰

I don't like DD, I can't stand her and well never seen Vampy act so no comment there! πŸ˜† I am in no rush to watch the show even though the concept is cool! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Today's PV SBB 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d1SJN_EcMXA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣 

I just like the 60s look that is it! The Bow tie and printed shirt! πŸ˜‰

I don't like DD, I can't stand her and well never seen Vampy act so no comment there! πŸ˜† I am in no rush to watch the show even though the concept is cool! 

don't get me started on them both cos if I do then we are gonna here forever still no ending.

so what concept of the show that we have never seen before?

nikita_88 thumbnail
Its meant to Madhubala's story but I am sure it will eventually become another TV show πŸ˜† 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello allπŸ€—...howz the party going on here???

I hope u guys enjoyed the award function??? Did ya all try the new drinks??? which was ur best??
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DD plays Madhubala and Vampy dude plays Dilip Kumar. Wonder who's Kishore Kumar πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arpucaps...

prats talks to popo tells phones tapped and will inform as soon as they know...he goes to dd sees yash interim and tells yash they dont kno anything...yash tells ddthey need to decide something now wait for po to do something hes like plz let me arrange the money...dd is like again the same ting (umm why do you need permission its YOUR money...go get it) he's still stuck on the fact aht if you pay kidnappers will give ansh (ummm some do douche and i fyou dont thent ehy will DEF kill him) he's like they cant do anything OMG. i think he just called dub and sohbz unpad and poor😲 and that he's educated he hsould understand

i love aarti!!...shes running out of room some nakur is about to give oj to po and she runs up to it and chucks the cup away 🀣🀣(i see where ansh gets it 🀣🀣) shobz is like control..and aarti's like how when bc of them (poits at po) my son could die...ulit is like tell us what happened and shes like i will but first i will tell the person who should already kno all of this... aarti runs to the fam and is like "you trusted the po huh??? even after all of that trust they called me and threatened ansh😑😑😑 ENOUGH she chucks the poor cell phone ( i hope it wasnt an ihpone or bberry that will be expensive to replace)...how long will we wait... not till they kill ansh...(dm btw has no idea how to react to this open hostility 🀣🀣) shes removed her filter and is like over there ansh is hungry and not eating and here the po is drinking juice (word!)

she goes to dd i ask you you are a father then who can you heart be so cold (notice she doesnt address dm as we all kno she has no heart 🀣🀣) and she shows it just in time...DM is like talk with respect!! (puhleeze you dont know what that means) hes your sasur today his sons havent even talked to him in a loud voice you are just a mamuli bahu...YAAA AARTI!!!! she goes so what i'm a bahu so i have no right to talk??πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ even if ansh's life goes away i jus stay shut up shes like hells no...forgive me but today i will not stay quiet (word!!) i askk you dd if the ku told you to not tell the po they WHY???  why?? didn you think even once they might take ansh's life?? what would you think how could u undertsand a mom's pain...in surround...maybe you dont even have a heart!!! (🀣🀣🀣🀣 yay!!!)
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to see a serial but  don't feel interest any of them now a days  Edited by sid_ridz - 11 years ago