350 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:We Are The Dare Devils - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Presenting

Ladies n d very few gentlemen...Here's presenting our very first award to the host n the dost who have all the capabilities to haunt u like a ghost🤣🤣 n then prolly get lost as well🤣🤣🤣 And it is:

Index:🤣🤣
Mehezbaan = Host
Edited by sajni786 - 11 years ago
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

😲 😲😲...no don't worry this shocked face is not for winning an award...it's rather for being the FIRST Winner🤣🤣

I would like to thank my family, who bothered to get Dish in the first place allowing me to become exposed to the world of desi tv...maybe i should be mad at them😕...anyways and my friends...without whom i wouldnt continue to stay relevant and without whom my stories would go untold...

I will happily accept the award for a true Mehezbaan...after all you all know most of telly world would be masalaless and TRPs would tank without my bak bak😆

I would just like to take this opportunity to let you know that those of you have already received or sent in your request for my autograph shall be honored by the original price of 1 matching set of chappals...those that are now gonna hound me not only for autographs, but for new roles, scripts, etc shall have to talk to my agent and pay a consultation fee 🤣🤣🤣

I guess I can only end with...Hello Hi Bye Bye😉

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago

Our second guest of the night would of course follow our previous guest.  It seems as though they aren't doing a thing to try and put out the rumors that are blazing through the palace recently.  Although arriving in separate cars is an attempt I guess, but it seems this Dostana may be more news worthy than ever expected.  This guest is known through out the palace as the time clock whether it's because she's from the land of Big Ben or her always need to countdown various events.  This PJ is always leading various clubs within the palace whether it's the infamous L.E.T.H.A.L. gang or the copyrighted FEDEX  company.  This PJ likes to pretend she's a Siddhima fan, however her true colors always come to light with her never dying support of Sid/Shilpa and pretty much anyone with Sid except Riddhima.  She seems to already have plans for her next venture with the MM show...

AND HERE SHE SAUNTERS...

Edited by arp04srocks - 12 years ago

Oye Teri...yeh Kehte hai Don-ette...
Edited by arp04srocks - 12 years ago

Shilpu: hmmm...so she decided to take complete fyada of d Red Carpet n promote National Cleavage Day 🤣🤣🤣

Arpu:  Not to forget the Curling Iron dat she used for her hair🤔...boy those curls😲😲...

Shilpu: Ahhh...we are gonna talk about her latest visit to the Tan Salon as well...its hard to say if they overdid her or its just her natural color🤔...

Arpu: I'd go with the former🤣🤣...ermmm...wat u got to say about the makeup...MAC😳???

Shilpu: Bobbi Brown it seems...dont u see there is no other color used except that🤣🤣🤣???

Arpu: Oh n here I was thinking its the effects of her blinging dress 🤣🤣🤣...wat is she wearing btw??😕

Shilpu: Does it really matter...so long as the narangis are for display...who's gonna bother looking at the remainders underneath that🤣🤣🤣

Arpu: Albeit we can sure enjoy the nazara down south of all the male species hopping around🤣🤣🤣

Shilpu: I tell U 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago

UPSTAGE

Arpu: Hooo...bholi si surat...aankhon mein masti...door khadi sharmaye...Aye Hayeee!!☺️☺️😉😉

Shilpu: haye haye arpu...yeh Tujhe kya huwa😲🤓??? Kisko dekh ke ur dil singing dola re dola re? Who is this bholi surat wali??😳

Arpu: Looks like u have selective hearing syndrome...u didnt hear the ankhon mein masti part??🤣🤣🤣

Shilpu: Matlab??😕

Arpu: Didnt u see those shararti eyes she wore when she walked brown down the red wearing sharam in her sleeves??😆😉

Shilpu: Aha...so u mean inner n outer self in clash??😲 signals not in sync???😳😆

Arpu: YESHHH😎

Shilpu: Matlab...Jo Dikhta he woh hota nahi...aur jo he...woh tohhh😲😉???

Arpu: U got that right😉🤣🤣...
Arpu Takes on the Mike:

Nikammisss n nikammass...This PJ have played innocent...looked posh with her sweet suave face (we talking about her IDs n siggies ofcourse🤣🤣)...n yet she was has known it all...She enters the posh palace with ever so green 🤣 emoticons...that too in abundance (wat an abuse🤣🤣🤣)... She knows the tricks n trades to get info outta u...but wen time comes for her to tell u chat patta gossips...she slips away playing hockey🤣🤣 without the sticks ofcourse 🤣🤣...
She is very lovable...jovial...full of life n laughter n thats wen we misinterpret her as the innocent...(not🤣🤣)..
She has been part of our LETHAL GANG (n been very active lately🤣🤣) n not to forget...the leader of the FEDEX TEAM under who's scrutiny...PJs have shipped all necessary ingredients for the SR c-night (which tells u she aint that innocent afterall) n yet we did not get bless to see the most awaited moment of all 😡😡...management lacked on dual controls it seems 🤣🤣...no wonder Sid cudnt decode in time n stalker rafoo chakkar with his gal😡😡...The deputy controls dept are looking into this matter as of now since the not so innocent PJ is having heavy plans to fulfill the hanging dreams with Yash n Aarti in PV 🤣🤣🤣

Shilpu Takes on the Mike:

And so today we honor this PJ for being part of this lovely nikammi PJ family and bringing in her innocence n naughtines while getting badnaam for doing so 🤣🤣🤣 and adding fun n flavor to our Posh Palace.
This award has been esp acustomed to her personality n matched with a current on screen character that displays similar "innocence" in her show and that is Naniji from IPKKND who commands her authority only wen required whilst on other times...watches n enjoys the tamasha that unfolds in front of her...adding oil to the fire n water to gardens at her convenience🤣🤣🤣...

Presenting...

Ladies and heroes the next award up for grabs is the one we have reserved for those that appear innocent and yet when you get to know them they are more chichora then mallika sherawat in an emraan hashmi movie.  We call it figurative because it's simply an illusion and innocent because well, that's what the poor bachas who first interact with this soul think of them...but its only when the bhaang is drunk that the true rang barses...

So without further ado...the award for Figurative Innocent goes to...

Edited by arp04srocks - 11 years ago
Acceptance Speech

Nikkammi's! 😆 How could you reveal my secret to all, I was happy that everyone had to illusion that I was innocent, only innocent 🤣... And to think I trusted you 😛...

Thank you so much for realising my talent and appreciating it 🤣... Made me feel so worthwhile... 

I would also like to thank my family who has been there for me😆, my friends without all of you it would not have been possible for me to win such a coveted award... 

Thank you once again... Love you all 🤗

*Mwah*
Edited by arp04srocks - 11 years ago