India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Opinion on the Upcoming Track

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Okay so I've read some posts (can't exactly remember if it was on IF or somewhere else) but according to them there might be a little rift between the sisters when Manvi refuses to donate blood. I know the show at this point is a long way away from that but I can't help but feel anxious. I really hope the CVs don't create a rift between the sisters and rather the truth about Manvi's cancer comes out to the Vadhera's instead. I feel that if Jeevika knows about the cancer it'll just strengthen the bond the two sisters have. And I really hope Virat realizes his love for Manvi before this whole fiasco. And I know you will probably hate me for this part but, I think it should take a while for Manvi to realize that she has feelings for Virat but, not to a point where it becomes irritating. It'll just make it a bit more interesting. What do you guys think? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hubze-Wanderer-deejagisaijahnavi-Sara.

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I think Virat is in love with Maanvi but though Maanvi really likes Virat now is not in love with him.
I too would like Maanvi to fall for Virat after sometime because given her easy-going, naive character it would be easier to believe. But yeah, they should not drag it to a point where it becomes irritating.
And I never want to see a major rift in the sister's relationship because the beauty of their relationship lies in their love and understanding for each other!
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I can't think of any rift between the sisters as Jeevika will not even be able know the fact that Maanvi has refused to donate her blood to Jeevika. If at all there will be a rift, then it will be netween Vadera's (Viren in particular) and Maanvi. Viren might think that Maanvi is not ready to give blood just because she is afraid of the syringe. before the truth of Maanvi's illness is revealed to vadera's, Virat might taunt Viren for advocating Maanvi as a soft & helping natured girl whil she is not even reday to help her own sister (may not be from the heart but to equal the score with Viren for being critical on Maya).

jaya
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I agree! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top