Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misty85

@Udhay: then you can record & upload videos as well... can u?.

No yaar.. I dont have that facility!! I have HD connection only.. To be able to record, we should have HD recorder connection!!
--khushi-- thumbnail

Khushi: Udhay was giving LU faster than us... uske yehan episode mere yahan se 10 min pehle khatam ho gaya... there were no breaks in telecast... he gets colors HD.

oh wow which DTH udhay have???
well for my case dear i m more happy with tata sky & not a big deal if we call to cust care & tell them the same they will surely provide us with the same
misty85 thumbnail
@An: ya... it was really nice episode... perfectly executed... I liked the scene where mohan unknowingly repeats megha's words (which she told nahi)... 
misty85 thumbnail
@sofiya: the best way is to find them on desi**fo***... they upload it faster...
misty85 thumbnail
@Udhay: oh... I didn't know that... as I haven't switched to DTH...
--khushi-- thumbnail

@An: ya... it was really nice episode... perfectly executed... I liked the scene where mohan unknowingly repeats megha's words (which she told nahi)... 

oh those words were Megha's...
and i thought they were much alike Amar's words...

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Which Words? You mean when she refuses to go to school? I didn't think about it. Cool. 😊
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waise I am glad that they did not waste time in showing Megha explaining everything to Jiji.

@sofiya: the best way is to find them on desi**fo***... they upload it faster...

oh k can you Pass meee d link