desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳Hello girlies!!

Well Spring break is here and my mind has gone into overdrive with crazy ideas...this is the first time i have writen this kind of genre i guess, with fiction in fiction, idk what it is exactly but yea here you see a bit of personification maybe?..ahh you'll understand when u read it..well hopefully u willπŸ˜†

A Rose that Knows

So now it was decided she would do whatever he told her to do without asking any questions. This morning when she had woken up she saw a note on the table that read..

I'm using the shower first, too bad you didn't wake up in time. Now till I come out go and fix up the garden and water my plants, i wont have time because im in a rush to get to a meeting.

Khushi yawned and slid the door open to the poolside garden.

Khushi: Uff that laad governor now he's gonna order me around! She said picking up the watering pot from the side table as she proceeded towards the plants ruffling her hair into a bun with one hand. 

Khushi: i've no experience with this stuff, now if he'd asked me to make jalebis i would have done so in a jiffy, but these plants..they are so boring just like that Laad governor. She said as she touched the leafy green plants.

Khushi: Look at them so bushy with long leaves...they soo need a trimming..just like Arnavji, gosh his hair these days and his stubble, so pricky, my hands pricked when i touched his face last time she said making a face..so wish i could just grab his face and...she made cutting motions with the long scissors in her hands and then told herself to calm down and stop thinking about him...Who cares about his hair Khushi?! Shouldn't matter to me, its not like im so desperate to touch his face and hair..

She started to cut the leaves of the plants with the long scissors lost in his thoughts and not knowing exactly how to work them..

Khushi: oh ho how am i supposed to use these heavy things?! As she was cutting she bruised her hand from the incorrect way she was holding the scissors. 

Khushi: ouch!! She yelped loudly and Arnav heard from the bathroom and worried he started to dress quickly to get out to see what the matter was.

Khushi meanwhile was looking at the plants and trying to trim them with her bruised hand.

Khushi: Uff ho this garden is soo colorless no beautiful flowers just green green leaves everywhere. Just then she heard some rustling behind a bunch of leaves and when she moved them aside she saw two roses in a vase.

Here the roses are talking to each other (πŸ˜† Khushi can't hear them, it's the special rose language ok..uff i know im such a babyπŸ˜†)

Rose 1: Hey Rosie where is that hottie today?

Rose 2: Behave yourself Rose that's her husband.

Rosie: Husband?! Have you seen these two together?!they are always at it!

Rose: exactly have u seen them together? uff the hotness that eminates i dont even need the sun they are enough for my photosynthesis.πŸ˜‰

Rosie: but what about all the times he is pushing her around?

Rose: Dont you understand?! He just needs a reason to touch her, thats why he does it..oh remember the time he kissed her by the poolside uff soo romantic. He loves her soo much.

Rosie: really he loves her? Have you been seeing the way he's been treating her lately?

Rose: yea i know its all because of the stupid Shyam..he created this problem betwen them stupid misunderstanding.

Rosie: yea and because of that he pushed us behind these big big plants so he doesnt have to look at us anymore she said sadly.

Rose: Yea you dont even know how much im dying to be held by his smexy fingers...im beginning to twilt in anticipation of the day he'll hold me she sighed..

Rosie: I guess he's stopped believing in love, maybe we'll just die waiting here for him to remember us again, remember love again.

Rose: Hey dont say that! He loves her, he loves her a lot..he's just put on a mask to hide it.

Rosie: really?! When will he take off the mask?

Rose: ahh well you see he does it every so often...just watch he's gonna do it again lemme show you what im gonna do..

Khushi saw the two flowers separated from the rest of the plants to the far back of the stand.

Khushi: aww how beautiful, what are you two doing here? Can't believe the laad governor actually has roses as well..she started to move her hands around the stem of Rose careful to not be pricked by thorns.

Rose: Ahh if not the hottie i guess i'll take his wife's hand for the time being.

As Khushi held Rose, she felt as if  the flower moved of it's own accord and the thorns she was protecting herself from picked her finger and blood oozed out.

Khushi threw the flower on the table and held her finger..ouch Ouch she cried

Arnav finally came running out his hair still wet from the shower.

Arnav ran to the poolside and saw Khushi bleeding he quickly grabbed her hand.

Arnav: what the hell are you doing Khushi? Why are you bleeding?

Khushi pushed away his hand: I was only doing what you told me to do, gardening!

Arnav: i didnt know you were that clumsy that you will hurt yourself even doing that..but then i could i forget clumsy is your middle name.

Khushi: no its not it's KUMARI, Ku ma ri how dumb are you to forget that?!

Arnav: stop changing the topic khushi and give me your hand, its bleeding! He said pulling her hand forward!

Khushi: Way to state the obvious mister. She hesitated to let him hold her hand but he overpowered her as always. He took her to the room and sat her on the bed while he got the first aid kit..

He wiped away the blood with the alcohol swab and Khushi cringed at the sting. Arnav looked at her eyes and held her other hand telling her its ok. Then he saw that the hand was swelling and bruised..

Arnav: what happened here? Oh gosh you hurt yourself with the scissors too? Unbelievable!! 

Khushi: why do you care? you give me bruises like this always!

Arnav: just shut up Khushi, my bruises are never this huge!

Khushi in her head: wow they are not huge so they dont matter? Hai Devi Mayya, this man's logic!! she would never understand him.

He got some ice and put it over the swelling and then wrapped his handkerchief around her wrist.

Meanwhile now that her thorn wound had been cleaned he saw a piece of the thorn still stuck beneath her skin like a splinter.

Arnav looked up at her: Does it still hurt?

Khushi nodded in the affirmative.

Arnav bent down closer to her finger and using his thumb nudged the cut open as he took out the thorn with his teeth.

Khushi: ouch she said at the short lived pain.

Arnav rubbed over her wound and then did the totally unexpected, he bent down touching his lips to her finger over the wound.

Arnav: Don't worry it'll get all better.

Khushi just stared at him in awe and whispered to herself: Ofcourse now it will, your lips are like my medicine, gosh she so hoped she could understand this man one day! Him and his split personality!

Meanwhile Rose and Rosie were having a jolly good time watching the view of the room from the garden..

Rose sighing: i told you he just needs a reason to touch her just look at him. Oh man i wish he would hold and kiss me like that she said swaying back and forth..

Rosie: i guess you were right...he does love her and his mask does come off every so often..

Rose: i told you so, afterall Rose knows it all.. Now if only i could figure out how to get in that hottie's hand...and hmm how to get him to kiss my lips..wait i do have lips right?..oh wait im not a tulip im a rose.oh flower identity  problems...oh ASR the things you do to a woman..oh i mean rose..you make me forget who i am..Rose mumbled away watching the love birds stare at each other through the glass door.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ARen't i the most random person ever?! well what can i do i get weird ideas ok so don't judge!!πŸ˜† Please comment/like tell me how bad or good hopefully it was!!! πŸ˜³

Love u guyss!! and thanks to those who manage to read my stuff before PMs, u guys rock!!πŸ€—and yea just saying i'll probably be writing a lot of random stuff as spring break is here so wait for it!!🀣
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Cant wait for the "random stuff" coming up! :P

This was hilarious! A conversation between the all knowing roses.. For a moment I thought they were two IF members. :P

Loved the plot and your writing!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rose and rosie!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i really liked the craziness!!!!! πŸ˜Š
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it!
it was cuTe, esp the roses talking ;)
great work dear!!
and i am exciteD for the random stufF coming up !Edited by crazy44 - 12 years ago
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED IT! And i thrive off your randomness! It is super cute!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
just loved reading ur post...smiling thruout :)
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahha...loved the roses !!!!
And ofcourse Arnav and Khushi too !
The photosynthesis joke cracked me up so bad !
I still cannot stop laughing !!!!
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The photosynthesis joke cracked me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!!!it was too cute...i dont mind the craziness though,i like it!!
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it awesome ...

Rose and Rosie are sooo cute..