Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

you know what's more annoying than the show? (Page 4)

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Absolutely correct!! It is really tiring to see all the negativity on the forum! It is a serial and there will be natural progression of story line! We need to more patient and appreciate all the hardwork of this team in giving us a show that we all look forward to everyday. 

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
People are bashing more nowdays because IPK is famous across the world. Leads are famous, girls across the world are crazy for ASR/Barun Sobti and also it has grabbed six awards, so some are so jealous they land in this forum only to bash and finding faults specially in Arnav. I think may be this the reason TRP is effecting due to negativity in the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_iqbal_khanOnepoundChic.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Well said !!
Sometimes i cnat simply enjoy the show and actors cause of these bashers..
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

People are bashing more nowdays because IPK is famous across the world. Leads are famous, girls across the world are crazy for ASR/Barun Sobti and also it has grabbed six awards, so some are so jealous they land in this forum only to bash and finding faults specially in Arnav. I think may be this the reason TRP is effecting due to negativity in the forum.
they bash Arnav too much..We all know he is wrong BUT whats the point of calling him names and using slangs..One of the bashers also called Arnav fans his servants..HOW DISGUSTING ?!Dead

Edited by barunroxx7 - 06 April 2012 at 7:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_iqbal_khan

springatoms Senior Member
springatoms
springatoms

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
bashing is 1000% irritating me now-a-daysAngry.it is getting high day by day.
i feel like why i found this forum.
AKoz Goldie
AKoz
AKoz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely.. Nice post !!!
ReenuG Senior Member
ReenuG
ReenuG

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Originally posted by laadgovernor

Yeah I was thinking about that also and i also agree. when I was watching past episodes i noticed how Arnav would always something extremely horrible and what not. 

exactly and it all becaume really repetitive and the show seemed like it was stuck in one spot..no one said anything then...and right now when something similar happens everyone is noticing because they want ArHi to unite...If you really analyze the show..i dont think its crawling per se...there are very subtle hints and indications for the future track..All of this anger from Arnav and Khushi and all these fights are clearly leading up to something BIG.  i dont understand how people fail to see this!

Agree with u, in fact loving it right now! Love the way CV is portraying ArHi characters.  ASR is so much love with Kushi. He can not stop loving her and caring for her, and on the other hand he can not take her betrayal, and takes out her frustration on her. Kushi on the other hand loves and cares for ASR a lot is not able understand his behavior. It was need to show. Soon the MU will be cleared and love in the air will be back...Smile

love_iqbal_khan

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
This post was REALLY needed at a time like this... thank you so muchBig smile

We have to just trust the CVs for once! This track is not dragging, this is a serial, not a movie that will be over in 2 hours! 

Do you really want to see a sudden confession, Shaym's truth coming out, and Khushi forgiving Arnav all in the course of one week? 

The track is being paced out perfectly! All this anger is coming out of the passion Arshi have for each other; and this track will make their union even more intense... just think of the potential scenes there could be when Arnav is trying to make Khushi forgive hiM!!! 

Keep faith and just keep on watching...

love_iqbal_khan

Go to top