Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^Didnt Akshay Kumar buy a house (or property) in Toronto under his real name? Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia or something? I remember hearing about that somewhere.
Originally posted by: ArHi.

^Didnt Akshay Kumar buy a house (or property) in Toronto under his real name? Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia or something? I remember hearing about that somewhere.

Yup, he has a house in Oakville or somewere. and yeah, the bad uncle isnt Akshay ;)
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
woah Agent Eraser at work...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

really happy to read abt Anupam Kher and Clooney :)
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

woah Agent Eraser at work...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

really happy to read abt Anupam Kher and Clooney :)

lol Kruti πŸ˜† Halfway through sending me facebook pics of celebs, Sanasoufi was adamant about believing that I was a journalist and never PMd me again. Now, I doubt she's ever gonna believe otherwise πŸ˜† 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ the 'Related Topics' under this thread. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Kal El

LOL @ the 'Related Topics' under this thread. πŸ˜†

Gaaahaaahaaaha πŸ˜†

More news updated on page 1 :)
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

4. Shahrukh Khan - Always requires the highest amount of bodyguards and NO ONE knows when he checks into hotels because the moment people find out where he's staying, they start sneaking in from everywhere. Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed

WOW...SRK has come a long way...I still remember when I saw him for the first time in 1991...he was in a small hill station in HP with his wife...i guess they were newly married...and so was I and my hubby was posted in that HS(now its very well known but it used to be cutoff from the mainland in those daysπŸ˜†)

So my hubby and I were strolling on the mall road when all of a sudden we see some 15-20 tourists following a young couple...out of a cafe...so my hubby says...that looks like some actor is here for shooting(it was a popular spot for shootings as it was not very crowded  then)...so anyways we go a little closer and we see Shahrukh and Gauri coming out of the cafe holding hands...my hubby asks me...do u know who this is?...and I tell him...that this is the guy from the TV serial FAUJI...but I don't know his nameπŸ˜†...and then we paid no attention to them and we started looking at some stuff...and then Gauri came and stood next to me and was looking at some baskets there...of course 'DEEWANA' was out by that time...so the tourists knew who SRK was...but neither the shopkeeper or my hubby and I had any clue that SRK has a newborn star...I mean they were standing next to us...no bodyguards...no one asking for autograph or pics...It was after about two months  when we returned back...we found out that he was SRKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...My hubby and I still laugh when we think about our encounter with SRK and GauriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

3. The main actor from Breakaway - SPOILT BRAT! Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed

I'm the eye witness.. he is a freakin a**whole..
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Won't say how I got this info. Most if it is about hollywood celebs but I have bollywood stuff too

1. Married Indian-Canadian guy involved with the production of Breakaway, the hockey movie. Uses an alias to book into hotels and cheats with women (quite possibly sex workers). Also had a public confrontation with wife. Incident-Confirmed. Person- unconfirmed
RUSSELL PETERS!! he even used to date Sunny Leone a couple years ago! 

even did a bit on it after they broke up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcH39T92ecc πŸ˜†
2. Anupam Kher - Always orders a glass of wine from the most expensive brand that costs $2000 a bottle. Very well-mannered and warm with people.  Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed
Met him at IFFA... hes really nice! πŸ˜Š
3. The main actor from Breakaway - SPOILT BRAT! Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed
i assumed he'd be a rich spoiled brat who's parents likely produced the film hence he was the lead in such a big film! 
4. Shahrukh Khan - Always requires the highest amount of bodyguards and NO ONE knows when he checks into hotels because the moment people find out where he's staying, they start sneaking in from everywhere. Incident-Confirmed. Person-Confirmed
I witnessed this at the Royal York during IFFA last year... people were crazy! πŸ˜†
5. Bad uncle..I mean Bad boy of bollywood - Most likely buying (or already bought) a penthouse in one of the most sought after condos in the GTA. This is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL NEWS. The penthouse has its own elevator, it's own heli pad etc etc, and most likely, it's for secret getaway purposes. He is rumored to be going by an Alias. Incident-Confirmed. Person-Unconfirmed
it has to be Akki!! he already has a house in Mississauga and i heard he was buying a condo too!! 

Also, a lot of bollywood celebs (especially women), constantly make short visits to Toronto and refuse to show their faces, wear sunglasses etc, not just because of privacy reasons but because of fresh wounds from cosmetic surgeries.
interesting!! 

^in red! 
ps. your Canadian too!! AWESOME!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's not Akki.. It's Salman..πŸ˜†

Breakaway guy is rich rich rich.. when his driver came to buy the tickets for the shows..he did say some tales..πŸ˜† plus he is a high school drop out.. he is just very very very rich..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago