Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

April 5th - Restoring faith in NBT viewers :)

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
When I saw the promos last week, i was worried that the CVs for going the filmy way.. But, yesterday's episode again showed how different NBT was from other soaps - even when showing a cliched sequence Smile...
Hats off to CVs for handling the Jannat matter so nicely Clap - Megha remembering all the prateek FBs and still convincing herself that Mohan was wrong , Megha finding out the truth the hard way, Prateek believing that Megha also wants to get close to him, Mohan's entry along with Prerna (I never expected this) Embarrassed... No bashing, no melodrama.. mohan effortlessly helped Megha out of the situation..
And the hanky scene and Mohan's expressions were too good Blushing!!
All in all, a lovely episode.. Can't wait for today's precap where Mohan seems to confess how imp megha is in his life Day Dreaming 

Edited by swapna82 - 05 April 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaracuteangel....Moner_Radio--Udhay--

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Mohan told the police wala that 'aise hi samjhiye' when asked if it is for his love.. that was sooo sweet..  Blushing
Also, i had one doubt - where r prerna's kids Shocked?  it's a holiday... so, kids may not have school - pratik tho honeymoon manaane gaya. and prerna accompanied mohan.. don't u find it strange ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index