India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

omshiv Newbie
omshiv
omshiv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
in continuation with current track
the night was heavy fr both, not able to sleep ,kushi on poolside and arnav on his bed inside room.
Next morning:
Arnav went to his office before kushi wake up...for unknown reasons he didn't want to see her face and argue again...kushi woke up at 8 am...after bathing ,she came outside when anjali informed her that arnav had gone early because of sme imp meeting in the early hour.
Kushi too wanted to come out of all the trauma on her...she wanted to run away and never come back...she made a plan for temporary relief
Anjali: kushi ji wat happened, why are u so upset
kushi:  nothing di,actually bua ji called me in the morning and was telling me that babuji is not      feeling good so i ws worried.
anjali: ohh...kushi ji u do one thing...u go at ur hme for a day...u will feel better
kushi:di actually i was thinking...can i go for 2- 3dayz as amma has gone to lucknw for some wrk and buaji too cannot do much worh because of her health.and de plz u dont tell payal jiji anything abt the babuji's health as she will be worried n ...i will talk to her by my own.
anjali:u dont worry kushi ji

arnav was in his office...much away frm his house but he was also away frm his mental peace...
unable to concentrate he thought that y he is feeling this way as he ws doing wat he wanted to do...to give kushi all the pain because of betraying her di.

kushi to payal
kushi:jiji hum ghar ja rahe hai.2-3 dino ke liye
payal:kyu kushi...kya hua
kushi:kuch nahi jiji,amma lucknw gayi hui hai...aur bua ji ko hath batane vala koi nahi hai...toh humne socha kuch din hum ghar ho aate hai...
payal:aur arnav ji
kushi:unko hum bolde gen...aap apne dyan rakhna...

kushi wrote a letter to arnav...put it over his latop aand went to his house

Evening:
arnav came home after full day of unrest...although he was gone early to avoid kushi but she was always there in her mind...
arnav opened her room and did not find kushi but his eyes wanted to see her atleast once to get some peace but she was not there.same time anjali came to his room.
anjali:chote kushi ji apne maike gayi hai and then shyam called her from behind and she said chote hum abi aate hain
arnav was more than angry and thought hw dare she do it again and then she find a letter over her laptop.
he opened the letter and it was:
arnav ji,

hume aapna contract aachi tarah se yaad hai...hum sirf 2-3 din ke liye gay hai...hum aa jaye gay...bus hum kuch din shanti se nikalna chahte hai aur kuch nahi

kushi

anjali came again and asked him about the letter and he just avoid it and she siad
anjali:chote humne hi kushi ji ko jane ko kaha  kyuki unke babuji theek nahi hai...
arnav:its ok di...aap jake rest kariye...

arnav:aacha hai kuch din main bhi aaram se rahuga

kushi at her place
buaji:arey kushi bitiya tum yaha...aur sab theek toh hai...payal bitiya kaisi hai
kushi:buaji hum abi aaye hai aur sab theek hai bas hume aap sab se milne ka dil hua toh hum aa gaye 2-3 din aapke pass rehne...babuji kahan hai
buaji:chalo aacha kiya jo aa gayi...bahut hi dino se tumhari yaad aa rahi thi...hume kuch kaam hai toh hum bahar ja rahe hai tum babuji ka dyan rakho
kushi:aap jayee buaji...hum dyan rakhege...

kushi went to his father's room who become very happy to see her.
kushi just run and hug his father and starts weeping.she just cried her heart out telling her father each and everything who cannot respond but put his hand over her head to give her strength.
now she was feeling light after crying and her father wiped her tears and ashed her through actions to take rest in her room. Before going kushi take pledge frm his father that he will not tell anybody abt it and she by her own will tell everybody wen time will come.

arnav in his room:
arnav was in his room working in his laptop when someone knocked his door
arnav: kushi open the door
no one responded
arnav:kushi can't u hear...
but then he realized that she had gone home for some dayz...there was silence in his room that was killing him...he was missing something but he didn't knw what was that.
he opened the room and HP was there and he said that anjali is calling him fr dinner.

arnav in dining hall
nani:kushi bitiya ke bina ab hamara mann nahi lagta anjali bitiya aap unhe phone kar ke kehiye ki jaldi vapis aa jaye
anjali:nahi nani ji,kushi ji ko kuch din apne ghar valo ke pas rehne de..vaise bi voh unhe bahut miss kar rahi thi..
arnav dont knw why he didn't like this sentence frm her own sister and just started to go wen interrupted by her di.
anjali:aare choote khana toh khatam kar lo
arnav:no di,i m done
nani:lagta hai choote ko bi kushi bitiya ki yaad aa rahi hai...
arnav just looked at nani as she was telling the truth and went frm there without speaking anything...

arnav at his room:
he was feeling unrest and whole night he was not able to sleep and at 5 am he called kushi

kushi was fast asleep after so many dayz...after telling the truth to his father she was relaxed and light hearted.when the phone rang she with the closed eyes pick up the call and
kushi:hello
arnav:kushi...
on hearing his voice she just woke up and saw the time and got tensed
kushi:arnav ji aap,is samay jag rahen hai...aap theek toh hai
arnav: haan main theek hun bas tume batana tha ki tun tyar rehna main sham ko tume lene aayoo ga kyuki nani chahti hai ki tum jaldi aa jayo...
kushi:par hum kal hi toh aaye hai...
arnav:that i dont knw aur tumne sab se mil toh liya hai ab...n with this he cut the call
kushi:par aap hume subah bi toh phone kar sakte...then she realized that the line is cut and she went into deep thoughts.She ws not able to understand this man...how come he called her in this time just to tell that he will pick her in the evening.
arnav on the other hand was relaxed now on hearing her voice and slept in fighting with his heart which was adamant to not to separate her frm it.

THATS IT FRIENDS...HOPE U LIKE IT...ITS FOR THE FIRST TIME I M WRITING ANYTHING IN THIS FORUM...AS I WAS FREE THE WHOLE DAY...YOU ALL PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL WRITTERS...I JUST TAKE INSPIRATION FRM U...LOVE U ALL...phir milege

Edited by omshiv - 06 April 2012 at 4:49am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89swati2011honeyboney1Aym7et_tu_achuvaidehi1995furjadlollipop143askamanprabhatalOVENIparilovestvshalinikanagunatali1999voldemort1DAliceinspiringstarsAnnieARSprabha75starzyashavikadesigirlshonu2samkokingofmeLily2011hoopoedevsumhararnavAsyaloverzaniaxkritashStapletoncaskerzafiashred12jakhushisubiscsOmNaMaSteOmajoopChitraFArjuhisis--MISHTEE--angeldream14ASR6262Tia.0zohakhan7

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Planning to continue... please do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshiv

natali1999 Senior Member
natali1999
natali1999

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
me first continue plzzz

omshiv

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Fantastic.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.Big smile

omshiv

omshiv Newbie
omshiv
omshiv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zafi

Fantastic.Star
Loved it.