Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR to Think Shaym & KKG Went Home for the File! (Page 8)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushifan

kushi also says that she will do as he tells her to do .. but now shyam is in a very strong position . he has a supporting biwi nd also kushi who will do anything for anjali . nd he also has saale saab who will do anything for anjali .. so anjali will be the game changer .so a dumb anjali is always a plus point for shyam nd he will put her that way .. shyam needs to know that he is suspecting kushi .. nd he needs to instill more doubts in his brain cos only a third party intervention will hurt asr's ego .. nd not to forget shyam knows the reason why asr married her ,nd he also has his hankee nd thrad tied to asr,s cupboard .if asr gets to know that kushi spilled the beans then he will get  really furious nd he will really throw some major hints ..so we need asr -shyam , shyam -kushi confrontation to reach the climax .. but i dont see it coming anywhere soon.. things are really going to be ugly next week..

i actually think khushi spilling the beans to shaym has to do with shaym playing khushi in the future...he will tell her why ASR married her when he sees ArHi coming closer..

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.sanjay

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by vidya.sanjay

This is what I am fearing since yesterday.
I hope the situation doesn't worsen by Arnav thinking that Khushi is hand in glove with Shyam,since he has an already poisoned mind and adding to that he found that both Khushi and Shyam were missing from  the auditorium.

Hoping for the best as I am an optimist always.

really i am looking forward to it...I didnt really get the intensity that I wanted from this track...MU will end soon..they are just gonna give us a couple of intensity packed epis before its finally over..Smile
Wishful thinking indeed!!
The CV's r doing the damage control exercise after ruining the plot by adding unnecessary comedy track in between.now they r building up intensity in a fast track mode.
Arshad khan the director of IPKKND had stated in his earlier interview that the shyam's exposure is somewhere around the corner and also he has very less time to decide the track where Arshi come close.
Hope the post which had this interview excerpt was true.
Hoping for the bestTongue

i think he was saying he has less time to decide whether its a song scene or dialogue scene...otherwise he said they generally know where to take the serial..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

hmmm...quite possible but i guess its necessary for moving the story...i mean some action needed and tat too quick!

yeah, it wouldnt be dramatic enough to show MU cleared up without any showdown..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushisinghr

OMGEEE !
 it can happen, but i hope wht mango ppl can think
cvs dont lyk to display, so praying not another MU  plzzzj
ahhh  its friday & if this is gonna happen
ppl get ready for hanging to a
CLIFF HANGER
sat, Sun will be horrible !Dead

I just hope we get a precap or atleast a promo over the weekend! sick of no promotion policy of these people..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumunu578

even i was thinking in the same line arnav will definetly think they had come home for the file and will fight more with khushi and atleast  this  fight should lead us somewhere plzzz cause every fight end up abruptly without any conclusions 

yeah, time to see whether the spoiler about khushi confessing is true or not..
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Good point..

I feel for the story to move forward one of them needs to tell it out loud. ASR has given enough hints to Khushi but she doesnt seem to get a whiff of it Ouch. Arnav needs to do something drastic which I feel he will since he has come to know that Shyam is in no mood to change.
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i think this wl happen..i just want khushi to confess him as soon as possible..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Nahiinnn..!! *screams dramatically and faints* Sleepy

I hope CVs are working upon CLEARING  the misunderstandings not exaggerating them..! Disapprove

well they havent really shown us Arnav misunderstanding khushi recently..cant really clear MU before emphasizing it..

Go to top