Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR to Think Shaym & KKG Went Home for the File!

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Yup, this is what he is gonna think when he sees Shaym's thread on his cupboard. He is going to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5. He will think they came back home to steal Mr. Roy's file. This is what has to happen as Khushi finding the thread doesn't really add much to the coming twist unless she confronts Shaym about it which I dont see happening as he is in lets molest Khushi mode these days and she will probably not want to be alone with him anytime soon. Get ready for a more intense argument tomorrow!

the thread, Khushi and Shaym missing, changes in the will, shaym looking for that file, Arnav not wanting to talk to Mr. Roy in front of Khushi: they all have to lead to some major twist!

Edited by -Huma- - 05 April 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimpush04glennThe-kiddoarnavcoolsaymiaedward420anfield206luckybirdgudiya74soumyakAdd123rsshreePissa99sruthi510776Zzabinataliahanumunu578AADHIDEVstarplus31Chicane-daffodils-Simran234ChaudhrytmJulie0001-medz-mirnalini-shopaholic-.1.1.1.1AparameghaBarunkidewaniShweta_1samko-DramaLover-DeePikumirka88RushilovesBarunarshiipkkndluvIceflamessikhni_TeriGalliyan.smanSwaNia_2-GredForge-shena07pooja_k93CandYlicious_Sanu17Diva_Akorshi_TheJoker-nikita_88

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Do u think those papers r will? Why would Arnav make a will so soon?  I guess he has removed Shyam from Anjali's property.. Btw did u observe him saying "Shyam is also not here" and asked Mamaji " jeejaji Kahn Gaye?" :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The-kiddostarplus31arshi_karish-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

Do u think those papers r will? Why would Arnav make a will so soon?  I guess he has removed Shyam from Anjali's property.. Btw did u observe him saying "Shyam is also not here" and asked Mamaji " jeejaji Kahn Gaye?" :))

well mr. roy is their lawyer..its not something business related otherwise why would shaym want it and why would he not talk about it in front of kkg...plus, Shaym talked about Anjali's property when she caught him looking for it, so that was a hint to us that shaym thinks its about his will...ASR is a rich business man...i would be surprised if he doesnt have a will draw up already...ya, he knows the two of them went missing together..and khushi's refusal to answer isnt gonna help the situation either..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saymiaAdd123starplus31mirka88smannikita_88

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I see where you are going here but I really hope this doesn't happen! But it is obvioulsy gonna happen and darn me for thinking that this friday will be the one when Khushi comes to know about Shyam and Arnav!

Simran :D...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88-MeMyselfI

spancer Senior Member
spancer
spancer

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Do u think those papers r will? Why would Arnav make a will so soon? I guess he has removed Shyam from Anjali's property.. Btw did u observe him saying "Shyam is also not here" and asked Mamaji " jeejaji Kahn Gaye?" :))

well mr. roy is their lawyer..its not something business related otherwise why would shaym want it and why would he not talk about it in front of kkg...plus, Shaym talked about Anjali's property when she caught him looking for it, so that was a hint to us that shaym thinks its about his will...ASR is a rich business man...i would be surprised if he doesnt have a will draw up already...ya, he knows the two of them went missing together..and khushi's refusal to answer isnt gonna help the situation either..

Such a clusterf**k they created. Why he has to come up with worst outcome when it's come to khushi??? Stupid bighead .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
This is what I am fearing since yesterday.
I hope the situation doesn't worsen by Arnav thinking that Khushi is hand in glove with Shyam,since he has an already poisoned mind and adding to that he found that both Khushi and Shyam were missing from  the auditorium.

Hoping for the best as I am an optimist always.

Edited by vidya.sanjay - 05 April 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

I see where you are going here but I really hope this doesn't happen! But it is obvioulsy gonna happen and darn me for thinking that this friday will be the one when Khushi comes to know about Shyam and Arnav!

Simran :D...

no no this is good...ASR has to blow up for him to really regret later and for khushi to blurt out something that would finally give him a hint!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saymiaaira02Iceflames

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spancer

Originally posted by -Huma-

Do u think those papers r will? Why would Arnav make a will so soon? I guess he has removed Shyam from Anjali's property.. Btw did u observe him saying "Shyam is also not here" and asked Mamaji " jeejaji Kahn Gaye?" :))

Such a clusterf**k they created. Why he has to come up with worst outcome when it's come to khushi??? Stupid bighead .

cuz he has trust issues..lol..relax, this was needed before all can be right again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saymia

Go to top