Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Jara Hatke post...[1]

sumIIT Groupbie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Last episode was really good.. the way writers handled the dramatic situaton with elegance,minimum typical melodrama was excellent and the last MM ,Hanky scene was also good...
Kudos to CV for such thoughts based scripts...

But in this post  I would like to ask some " Hatke" scenes.. from bankground...

While Mohan was Dodging the Police vehicle for a brief time , how many of u notice in the background ...

2 DURONTO TRAINS crossing opposite each other...
1 LOCAL train going up
1 LOCAL train going down ... ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@ sumit :
             arre yaar, chod na, the points you have brought up shows the amount of effort put into the scene to make it perfectEmbarrassed, it actually shows the number of retakes taken, i too have seen it, but willingly ignored, hope you too will ignore it.Smile
meghan_lover Groupbie

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Was this kind of thing really shown????I was so indulge in main story that couldn't able to see it...But it is quite funny...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index