Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Jara Hatke post...[1]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sumIIT

Groupbie

sumIIT

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Last episode was really good.. the way writers handled the dramatic situaton with elegance,minimum typical melodrama was excellent and the last MM ,Hanky scene was also good...
Kudos to CV for such thoughts based scripts...

But in this post  I would like to ask some " Hatke" scenes.. from bankground...

While Mohan was Dodging the Police vehicle for a brief time , how many of u notice in the background ...

2 DURONTO TRAINS crossing opposite each other...
1 LOCAL train going up
1 LOCAL train going down ... ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraNeutral_Mona-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jara Hatke post...[1]" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@ sumit :

arre yaar, chod na, the points you have brought up shows the amount of effort put into the scene to make it perfectEmbarrassed, it actually shows the number of retakes taken, i too have seen it, but willingly ignored, hope you too will ignore it.Smile

meghan_lover

Groupbie

meghan_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Was this kind of thing really shown????I was so indulge in main story that couldn't able to see it...But it is quite funny...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.