India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Work- PLAGIARIZED (Page 2)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@ Topic Maker : Its a real shame that people are plagiarizing and claiming it to be own.. Pinch Its high time we do something.. Its real frustrating that we take so much pains to write it down and its copied somewhere.. Sickening.. Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot.Pink.Heels

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
oh my god!!! how can people be soo cheap?? i mean it is YOUR hard work and they happily snatch it away??? HOW CAN THEY!!!????

IF NEEDS to do something about it!!!

Hot.Pink.Heels

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
sorry to hear about this- but in the web, such stuff appears to be difficult to detect- u can technically identify the server from where a person copied from u but legal action is very difficult to follow up with as the web is one crazy space! I sincerely hope u take the attitude that being copied is a great tribute paid to your talent and not take the attitude of- that's it am not going to write anymore. at the end of the day, our lives r so short and what u do here is for entertainment and not some IP stuff that demands copyright protection and make the situation heavy. cheer up! 

Hot.Pink.Heels

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

sorry to hear about this- but in the web, such stuff appears to be difficult to detect- u can technically identify the server from where a person copied from u but legal action is very difficult to follow up with as the web is one crazy space! I sincerely hope u take the attitude that being copied is a great tribute paid to your talent and not take the attitude of- that's it am not going to write anymore. at the end of the day, our lives r so short and what u do here is for entertainment and not some IP stuff that demands copyright protection and make the situation heavy. cheer up! 
no no i really dont mind that someone took my work and posted it on another website, i just wish they had given me the rightful credit...

and yea ur right it is kinda touching, in a weird twisted way, that this person chose to copy my work. He/she must of really liked it to wish that they themselves had written it.

but it doesn't make sense for us to just sit back and let all this go on either...because just cuz i'm not gonna get all upset and depressed about it doesnt mean someone else will also be okay if this happens to them. So some sort of action needs to be taken by IF to prevent this from happening in the future!
blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriaReyansh

Originally posted by blokes

no no i really dont mind that someone took my work and posted it on another website, i just wish they had given me the rightful credit...

and yea ur right it is kinda touching, in a weird twisted way, that this person chose to copy my work. He/she must of really liked it to wish that they themselves had written it.

but it doesn't make sense for us to just sit back and let all this go on either...because just cuz i'm not gonna get all upset and depressed about it doesnt mean someone else will also be okay if this happens to them. So some sort of action needs to be taken by IF to prevent this from happening in the future!
hey just responded to madmaxine's thread about the same issue- i recommend that IF has a watermark for all member posts along with their names coded in a pattern in the background. That way, at least u get credit!! Also, maybe you will want to make your posts members only- that way a "guest" cannot read it let alone copy it. then, based on some parameters, it should not be very difficult to find out which member was on which post "reading" and "copying" and get them disbarred so to speak! They will always rebound back under a different name, but soon, such frequent "copiers" can be identified through server numbers and can be completely blocked even as "spammers"- there is a lot of anti spam software that I am sure IF already has in place. Such copiers can be found with the help of it- I think- it helps to kinda understand how servers work as I do live in the Si valley and everyone around me talk servers, routers, switches!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot.Pink.Heelssukanyaalaksh65

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
My work has been posted on that website too, and so far it hasn't been removed. I had no choice but to report it. Hopefully the site does something!
This is ridiculous! 

Hot.Pink.Heels

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
this is seriously very disturbing... to copy one's work is really not acceptable... 

Hot.Pink.Heels

Go to top