Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Impact of Interaction (Page 3)

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

any guesses? will indira sacrifice her love? or will she sacrifice something else for mandira? i want to know what she sacrifices...according to ila ji's article...

No guesses Rinky! I am sure Ms. Bedi may back off on her words after watching the response. Remember many new characters were to be introduced and one of them was Sam's friend who would expose RK. But this character never got introduced. So who knows what she meant by sacrifices?
And I would prefer enjoying the present track instead of worrying about future. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanIchadhariNaginThe.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

awesome post..
yes even i feel the essence of HD is coming back..i had made a topic regarding the same but only on InShi..
i am loving jhumpa-kutumb nok-jhok ..
and for the first time the complete family is together and figthing..m so loving it..
and indur's expressions were hilarious when his two settings were fighting and he was looking at them and thinking kitna pyar karti hai meri biwiyan mujhse..ROFL

though ashwini's character is negative, i am loving her character and lawyer Ricky Diwan too..

in all i am loving all the light moments in serious track..

Thanks Mithsi!! I seriously hope they continue the trend. I don't look forward to romance as there are many loose ends in the present track. CV's can try to work on them. 

mithsi_22IchadhariNaginThe.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shalz-

nice post really loved yesterday's episode itne serious track me kitne ache light moments de rahe hai cvs LOL rani's character is negative but unka magic work kar raha hain LOL and what to say about our lawyer jodi they rocked LOL and jhumpa-kutumb fight is entertaining and i love indu's comment "pati chalisa" lol LOL

True Shalz!!

I never expected Indira saying something like that. Infact I loved her frustrated look for RK when he sat down with his head low and rod infront of him. I was ROFL. Kya filmy style tha ... LOL
I was like jab dekho tab nautanki shuru ROFL. Rani mam court mein aur yeh janab ghar par. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

erica316Ranjinikishansjj23The.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by -Rinky-

any guesses? will indira sacrifice her love? or will she sacrifice something else for mandira? i want to know what she sacrifices...according to ila ji's article...

ab jo mil raha hai usse enjoy karthe hai.
aage ki sacrifice sochake aaj ka khushyon ko kyun khona??Tongue

aage ki chinta ila mam pe chod dete hai.

aur yeh hafta and next hafta enjoy karthe hai.Tongue

kya baat kahi hai Raj ji!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanThe.Lannister

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Waow!! I am posting my second topic in last 20 min ... what an impact of HD's new track!! LOL

Coming on to impact of interaction, I am reminded of the beginning of HD. The interactions between characters was refreshing as they were getting introduced to audience. Then came interactions of Kirayedaar, first with estate agent Radhe then his Makan-malkin and her family. As the foundation was laid and story started building, freshness started to cease. So to hold it, new characters and twists were introduced but instead of cementing the damage it just added to it. 

Finally, the magic worked in form of Rani Bhatija!!!! As the lady entered, her presence brought back that freshness. Results are noticeable since Tuesday episodes. Not only her interaction with RK and her client but interaction of other characters are driving back the audience to the show Clap.

Once again we are able to experience well-balanced spectrum of emotions and today's episode is the better example of that. 

1.) Mandira's courage to confess the truth and her intentions behind it was very welcome change.
2.) RK's character is shown to be speaking up in his defence not allowing any more confusions and damage to his character. Banda sach mein sachchai ki raah par nikal pada hai LOL.
3.) Indira for the first time displayed verbal and emotional affection towards Mandira.
4.) Again, RK is back to day-dreaming of fetching forgiveness and doing cute nautanki in front of Indira.
5.) Radhe proved himself to be sage se bhi badkar to the Sharma family. 

Hope, this impact lasts for long.
nels sb kch toh tm ny explain kar diya h  me bs yhi kar skti hoClapClap

erica316NelsThe.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjj23

nels sb kch toh tm ny explain kar diya h  me bs yhi kar skti hoClapClap

Thank you dear! thanks alot! 
Uff! I don't have a "bowing down" emoticon LOL

erica316sjj23The.Lannister

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
exactly
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Originally posted by riddhima-

agree nels it seems that old flavour is coming back...
indira cute face n rishi naughty moves is backDay Dreaming
nowadys im really enjoying jhumpa n kutumb cute catfightLOL
rani maam is amazing character to watch...
overall everything is perfect...Dancing

Yes Riddhima, I see every one except Munna bhaisahab. I want him to see as well. LOL

i m missing munna as well! he is my fav character in the show! i want to see his interaction wid rani bhatija LOL...something like 'oh teri ye vakilsahiba toh poori filmy hai' LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelsmithsi_22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index