No probs Munni
I just told what was in my heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Precious_sandyuk

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thanks a tonne for putting these questions down. I wanted to do the same but glad you did and I am saved.Evil SmileLOL

Edited by shruts18 - 06 April 2012 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Please do answer the questions people. Even I am as curious as munni
ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Hi munni, i will answer all the questions properly nowSmile

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

- Why do you hate koki? 

i dont hate koki, its just that always comparing rashi with gopi is not good. everyone is different and have different personalities, even though they are sisters rashi is completely different where she just wants some attention for good things but always taunting her is not good. for example the ladoo thing wasnt entirely her fault yet she got in trouble in front of the public by koki. (would you like it if your kaki always taunted you?)
-Why do you call koki as kaagdi ? i dont call kokila kaagdi, yes sometimes it just pops out when i am explaining what happened in the show to my mum but thats because of rashi. but most of the time i call her koki.

- What is your opinion of koki in the last 2 episodes?? 
yes, koki has been great to rashi and she is giving her the love of how a  kaki would. i loved it when she called her beta.

- Do you not love jigar? i love jigar. he is adorable and if rashi's kalakaries are for him to love her more and bring them closer then yeah rashi should go for it.

- Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ?  yeah definitely, i mean because of gopi's incident ahem is now close to gopi then this blindness track could definitely give us raji scenes. 
- what is cute and bubbly ? Is intending to hurt a person. (koki) with chilli powder a childish and cute and bubbly act??

ok you gotta admit rashi was really cute there. but i cant really answer that question.

i hope you have received the answers you wanted. by the way nice postBig smile

sandyukshruts18ANJ4

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

- Why do you hate koki? 

i dont hate koki, its just that always comparing rashi with gopi is not good. everyone is different and have different personalities, even though they are sisters rashi is completely different where she just wants some attention for good things but always taunting her is not good. for example the ladoo thing wasnt entirely her fault yet she got in trouble in front of the public by koki. (would you like it if your kaki always taunted you?)
-Why do you call koki as kaagdi ? i dont call kokila kaagdi, yes sometimes it just pops out when i am explaining what happened in the show to my mum but thats because of rashi. but most of the time i call her koki.

yes, koki has been great to rashi and she is giving her the love of how a  kaki would. i loved it when she called her beta.

- Do you not love jigar? i love jigar. he is adorable and if rashi's kalakaries are for him to love her more and bring them closer then yeah rashi should go for it.

- Do you wish rashi to be blind just to get some scenes with jigar ?  yeah definitely, i mean because of gopi's incident ahem is now close to gopi then this blindness track could definitely give us raji scenes. 
- what is cute and bubbly ? Is intending to hurt a person. (koki) with chilli powder a childish and cute and bubbly act??

ok you gotta admit rashi was really cute there. but i cant really answer that question.

Believing to be an open forum for discussion, I am interfering.LOLI think you said the most politically correct answers, no offence intended. I am happy that you came forward and answered. 
But I seriously feel that Gopi's accident was unintentional ans she did not pretend it. She was a victim and that too for saving a life of someone. But what if Rashi is pretending to be blind? Will the love she would get of Jigar be really useful in the long run, if he comes to know how she manipulated him? I am not trying to prove you or someone wrong, I am giving a logical explanation on what I believe. In love, honesty, truth and transparency is very important.

Yeah Rucha was looking cute and bubbly in that act but what about Rashi, was she too?

Playing kalakaaris on hubby to get his love. Is it the only way? By telling lies and  manipulating as doing kalakaaris requires saying lies? If she openly tells him what she feels for him and what she wants in life, won't he agree to it as he loves her very much? So why does she take the wrong way? Maybe because in the heart of her hearts she knows that it is not right so taking the kalakaari way is short, easy and yielding. These are my opinions and I just want to discuss too, not accusing anyone. Smile

I never hated anyone, neither Rashi nor Hetal. They are just fictional characters. Neither I am too personal for anyone other than GohemLOL. But Rajiland clearly says no bashing only praising. So it could not be discussed there.

Edited by shruts18 - 06 April 2012 at 2:01am

vivaciousashy924Veni-Vidi-Vici

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruts18

- Why do you hate koki? 

Believing to be an open forum for discussion, I am interfering.LOLI think you said the most politically correct answers, no offence intended. I am happy that you came forward and answered. 
But I seriously feel that Gopi's accident was unintentional ans she did not pretend it. She was a victim and that too for saving a life of someone. But what if Rashi is pretending to be blind? Will the love she would get of Jigar be really useful in the long run, if he comes to know how she manipulated him? I am not trying to prove you or someone wrong, I am giving a logical explanation on what I believe. In love, honesty, truth and transparency is very important.

Yeah Rucha was looking cute and bubbly in that act but what about Rashi, was she too?

Playing kalakaaris on hubby to get his love. Is it the only way? By telling lies and  manipulating as doing kalakaaris requires saying lies? If she openly tells him what she feels for him and what she wants in life, won't he agree to it as he loves her very much? So why does she take the wrong way? Maybe because in the heart of her hearts she knows that it is not right so taking the kalakaari way is short, easy and yielding. These are my opinions and I just want to discuss too, not accusing anyone. Smile

I never hated anyone, neither Rashi nor Hetal. They are just fictional characters. Neither I am too personal for anyone other than GohemLOL. But Rajiland clearly says no bashing only praising. So it could not be discussed there.

you're thoughts are understandable.

yes gopi's accident was unintentional but it still bought gohem closer. the chilli going into rashi's eye was also unintentional, it was meant to go into koki's eyes. 

when rashi tried to be positive then no one liked her, so thats why she had to start these kalakaries again. she tried to do all the positive things like writing a letter to him, trying to give him a gift. but that didnt work so i guess its not kinda her fault when jigar is falling for her through the kalakaries.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruts18

- Why do you hate koki? 

you're thoughts are understandable.

yes gopi's accident was unintentional but it still bought gohem closer. the chilli going into rashi's eye was also unintentional, it was meant to go into koki's eyes. 

when rashi tried to be positive then no one liked her, so thats why she had to start these kalakaries again. she tried to do all the positive things like writing a letter to him, trying to give him a gift. but that didnt work so i guess its not kinda her fault when jigar is falling for her through the kalakaries.

Hmmn chilli was not meant to be in Koki's eyes, it was planned to be so by evil thoughts of Urmi whom Rashi without a single doubt obliged.

Rashi tried for just one day I think. Is one day enough to have patience and change after having led one and a half year in the wrong way? Gopi spent a year and a half to gain Ahem's love, so Rashi could not wait for a month for Jigar's love when Jigar is so warm towards her?

vivaciousashy924ANJ4

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Res ...will surely answer in some time ...hve some work now !! Tongue

Go to top