Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Arnav capable of loyalty? (Page 5)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Mary!! PartyDancing

Anyway, coming to Arnav. He's one of the reason I watch this show. No, not because Barun plays it but because I can totally elate to the character at every move. 

Arnav is a man built out of his turmoil and emotions. His relationship with lavanya actually seemed like he was trying to prove that he could cross the barriers and no body controls him. I won't say that he haven't slept with the girl judging by the intimacy lavanya shared with him and was so comfortable in. But i would definitely say that he isn't a playboy or a rake.

and Love, if an unconditional love exist in refrence to all the myths, then i'm 200% sure that there won't any other person other than Arnav who'll be more loyal to his wife.

P.S. a very good topic to talk about which could diffuse the tension brewing in the forum too! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Marybarton

Adtsharma Newbie
Adtsharma
Adtsharma

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Here's my take on rakes:

I think all guys would like to be successful with women - they don't think about morality or values especially when they are younger and single. Those that figure out how to do it become players, those that don't are the 'nice' guys (there are always exceptions of course). At my age (I am in my late 30s) I find that the only men who don't stray are the ones who don't have the confidence to get women or those who are scared to lose their wives (or partners) and children. The latter will still do it if they think they can keep it  a secret. Very few men follow a moral code when it comes to monogamy especially after 10-15 years of marriage.

So there you have it...

Marybarton

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Very thought provoking topic mary:

this Q is in my mind since the beginning of the show!! Its still there...
I know Arnav loves Khushi more than himself!!I want to put few words here, don't know whether it is relevant or not!! I have tried in the past and some fans have answered that have brought little pain in me...

In real life, If some guy has physical relationship with some girl..i will never ever give him a second chance or i will not develop any relationship with the guy more than friendship. Because this past may haunt in future anytime anywhere..u never know.

Coming to Arnav, Its my belief that he is virgin (from his sanskaras and fear of getting close to anyone plus CVs have not shown that openly..so its my POV and I strongly believe that..no matter how much other fans argue and give indications from serial..i am not convinced to believe...i am like that. He has pretended in public with La but i don't believe that he had sexual relationship with anyone in the past). Considering this, ASR has full right to question khushi about her relationship with Shyam..has gone to what extent..i think in future he may ask this!!!

For ASR, His love has developed at such stage that he is not giving any imp to any flaws of khushi...but the moment he will seed the thought that khushi-shyam may have physical relationship...it will hit him!!! He is not able to tolerate even someone grabs her hand..

Contrary, If CVs show proof of ASR having physical relationship with someone in the past, then sorry to say he has no right to Q khushi!!! She is equally worthy of forgiveness as he considering she has feelings for Shyam!! No matter the very own girl is his sister..sorry. Because Khushi thought Shyam is unmarried. Yes, if they both remain loyal to each other in future..that how they show in the serial then i am fine...If they develop that mature understanding in future..then i am fine and it is possible in real life if someone wants...

But me in real life, for myself BIG NO!!!

Marybarton

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
A rake/bad boy will change when he falls in love or sometimes his love for his partner is not strong enough to stop him from his "raking" ways (if that's a wordLOL). I remember years ago Mary I fell in love with and married a so-called rake/bad boy. Things were fantastic for a while and he seemed to have changed but then the call of the wild came and he slowly slipped back into his old ways. I tried my best to keep things together, but what I realized is that no matter how much you try, wish and pray no change will come unless both parties want the same thing. Eventually I decided it was time to move on as I wanted more in life and that's when the penny dropped!! He realized he was going to lose me forever and that I was no longer showing interest in his antics and that woke him up. The thought of me being with someone else who will appreciate me was not sitting right with him. Most of the time these men are just attention seekers and when that is taken away from them they are jolted back into reality. Men cheat because they can and they also believe they won't get caught. Loyalty is something that needs to earned and to be loyal it has to be a part of you. As for me I'm quite happy in my new life drama free. As for Arnav I believe he's capable of loyalty and will have no choice to be loyal once the truth is. Khushi's loyalty will put him to shame, but what the heck he'll just love, appreciate and respect her more. Khushi is a woman in every sense of the word what more does he want? BTW Mary Rakes can be very selfish as they always see what they want and nothing else. Their object of affection has to gained at any cost no matter what. That was just my two-cents on the matterBig smile

Marybarton

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Ohh he is. Its the one thing he is, its why we're here today because of his loyalty to his sister. He wants to be loyal to Khushi , he's looking hard for something, but its just not working.
Once he finds out, we'll obviouisly see a side we've never seen.
However, I do feel his loyalty to his mother and sister cannot be competed with. Somehow his loyalty to Khushi will be once again challenged when their pasts interlink. And here he'll be at crossroads because of his mother and his love.

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, some of these very honest (and much appreciated) responses about loyalty are really depressing. I suppose it depends on  person to person but I see a trend about loyalty from rakes.
Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adtsharma

Here's my take on rakes:

I think all guys would like to be successful with women - they don't think about morality or values especially when they are younger and single. Those that figure out how to do it become players, those that don't are the 'nice' guys (there are always exceptions of course). At my age (I am in my late 30s) I find that the only men who don't stray are the ones who don't have the confidence to get women or those who are scared to lose their wives (or partners) and children. The latter will still do it if they think they can keep it  a secret. Very few men follow a moral code when it comes to monogamy especially after 10-15 years of marriage.

So there you have it...

As I grow older, this is what I believe more and more.

Go to top