Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A good indication of the future:5/4/12 (Page 4)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i agree

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 06 April 2012 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
loved ur posttt...you said it allThumbs Up
thank u so much for the positivity yaar Great post dearBig smile

Geet24

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Totally agree Thumbs Up
Loved your post..

Geet24

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
So beautifully you have explained about the significance of the Rabba Ve... this is what I felt too - both of them are hanging onto this marriage, and neither wants to really let go.

To me the essence of it all is Arnav's dialogue as Ranjha - whatever happens, what bad things I say or do, remember that none of that matters. What matters is that there is love. And that love is what keeps them together. That is the reason that the Rabba Ve was there too.

I am not sure how fast this train is really going but I know we are getting to the destination. And that's really the crux of the matter, which stood out to me today.

Geet24

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
geet i always look forward to your post..i noticed a few more points .he has seen kushi with shyam nd shyam smiling indicating that kushi is happy with him he gets irritated nd tries to see wat is happening but he is not able to see coz all the people come in front of him which blurs him ..at present he wants to know exactly wat is happening but he is not coz of mu nd we also see kushi freeing herself so she will deal herself with shyam no 3rd party interfernce..nd after that kushi goes away nd arnav wants to clarify with shyam den akash goes to shyam nd den the whole family goes with shyam ..so no matter wat raizadas wont desert shyam esp akash so to throw him out of the house they need one solid reason which arnav has but wont be able to say...nd secondly wen arnav finds kushi nd anjali also comes he asks first about kushi nd her wherabouts without thinking about his di nice touch nd anji supporting kushi so anji will be der for kushi but for the wrong reason coz she is not allowing kushi to tell the fact that she has sent shyam with her for the medicine .. so anji will be the cause of their problems but also a healer in the long run .. nd arnav standing alone with kuhi nd anji going in the opposite direction .. does that indicate arnav anjali quarrel or anji -kushi quarrel for which arnav will be a mute spectator .. but the fact now is arnav is alone ..will he alone in the near future coz of his two women only time shall tell .. ya definetely kushi is in truck loads of trouble.. payal mami also patched up so payal can ask kushi reg her marriage..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahAemyGeet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

So beautifully you have explained about the significance of the Rabba Ve... this is what I felt too - both of them are hanging onto this marriage, and neither wants to really let go.

To me the essence of it all is Arnav's dialogue as Ranjha - whatever happens, what bad things I say or do, remember that none of that matters. What matters is that there is love. And that love is what keeps them together. That is the reason that the Rabba Ve was there too.

I am not sure how fast this train is really going but I know we are getting to the destination. And that's really the crux of the matter, which stood out to me today.

@red: agree agree and now cant agree moreTongue

archanan14

Shweta_1 IF-Dazzler
Shweta_1
Shweta_1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Loved d post...agree wid u...
More MU is gonna lead to more trust in the end...

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushifan

geet i always look forward to your post..i noticed a few more points .he has seen kushi with shyam nd shyam smiling indicating that kushi is happy with him he gets irritated nd tries to see wat is happening but he is not able to see coz all the people come in front of him which blurs him ..at present he wants to know exactly wat is happening but he is not coz of mu nd we also see kushi freeing herself so she will deal herself with shyam no 3rd party interfernce..nd after that kushi goes away nd arnav wants to clarify with shyam den akash goes to shyam nd den the whole family goes with shyam ..so no matter wat raizadas wont desert shyam esp akash so to throw him out of the house they need one solid reason which arnav has but wont be able to say...nd secondly wen arnav finds kushi nd anjali also comes he asks first about kushi nd her wherabouts without thinking about his di nice touch nd anji supporting kushi so anji will be der for kushi but for the wrong reason coz she is not allowing kushi to tell the fact that she has sent shyam with her for the medicine .. so anji will be the cause of their problems but also a healer in the long run .. nd arnav standing alone with kuhi nd anji going in the opposite direction .. does that indicate arnav anjali quarrel or anji -kushi quarrel for which arnav will be a mute spectator .. but the fact now is arnav is alone ..will he alone in the near future coz of his two women only time shall tell .. ya definetely kushi is in truck loads of trouble.. payal mami also patched up so payal can ask kushi reg her marriage..

At first many thanks for looking forward to my post Dear...Hug

And now i agree with u all the way... I also thought about it like u said...

Once i made a post on Arnav being alone and now its realy coming true lately... Gr8 observation Dear... M amazed that we think same...Smile

Aemy

Go to top