Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A good indication of the future:5/4/12 (Page 3)

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I agree, Geet.. Except for the unnecessary rabba ve, I liked yesterday's episode.. All this intensity and fighting is needed to get to the bottom of the main issue. I just hope the CVs keep this going and don't get distracted with other stuff right now..

Thanks for the PM.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Just love your posts. I tool really liked today's episode a lot. I definitely it is leading to clearing of the MU. I like the way you read the symbols. Their hand holding scene indicated exactly as you have described, that Arnav will save Khushi at the last moment from the brink of a precipice. 

Thanks dearEmbarrassed

Yeah Arnav'll save Khushi at the last moment from the brink of precipice... :)
Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pere

Totally agreeing with your thought process, I was missing your post today and looking for it 

Thanks...

Hey i miss ur comments yaar... thats why this post...

This forum very ADDICTIVE ...
hmeerakrishnan Groupbie
hmeerakrishnan
hmeerakrishnan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

Hey Guys...

My intenet is back and hence i am... How was yesterday's epiode for u? I know some of u are disappointed with the new MU between ArHi... But some are OK with it... and i am one of them...

See..we all know that IPKKND is all about Pain And Passion... Again, Love is not enough, TRUST is the most important factor in a relaionship which ArHi are lacking right now... So, to build up TRUST between them Misunderstanding is really necessary... Again this new MU is making Arnav jealous, more aggressive for which there are more chances for him blurting out something which may hurt Khushi but will give her clue about him knowing about Shyam... We can expect the same from Arnav too... Both of them are impulsive, impatient which always help them to lose control over themselves easily and hence, it can lead them them to the TRUTH... and hence their relationship towards TRUST...

Well... I loved yesterday's ArHi fight... Didnt want the Rabba Ve though but it was necessary as that scene gave a GOOD clue about their future... Its very simple this time but very helpful to keep ourselves positive troughout this track...

In that scene...

During their fight Khushi was about to fall but Arnav saved her from falling by holding her hand... Khushi was in danger from Shyam and still she is... But Arnav saved her by the marriage though it was out of HATRED & ANGER...

The Hand-Holding means they are sharing a strong bond (marriage) which is not letting them to leave each other though they are apart fro each other(mentally)...

Khushi who was hurt hearing Arnav saying that he hates her  told him to let her fall as he hates her... This indicates Khushi's dicision to make Arnav break the marriage himself... we have already witnessed it...

Her words to him to let her fall was making him to loose the grip of his hold of her hand and it scared her... She is provoking Arnav to blast out and now Shyam is becoming a CATALYST in this process... Hence, their bond is getting weak due to the Lack of TRUST in their relationship... Though Khushi tries to break the marriage, she actually ne'er want this to happen really... So, when she'll feel that their bond is getting really weak, then she will feel scared that she'll lose Arnav and he'll let her go... May be it will be at the Time of the end of the contract...

To Khushi's surprise he didnt let her fall but pulled her against him... That means he'll never ever lat her go once the MU gets cleared... not even after 6 moths... and it'll be cleared soon guys... Dont worry...

We'll miss this track when the Love track will start... This track will make IPKKND more passionate... and will make both ArHi TRUST each other forever... Their BOND will be stronger than ever...

So, the pain and hatred we are seeing these days is necessary... After all we were promised an intense, painful Love story with an intense tagline : Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De... Not an easy, mushy-mushy one... 

And a journey from Intense Hatred to Intense Love can ne'er be easy... Its always difficult, intense and painful... To be true, i am loving it...Smile

Tell me please what you guys think...?

I completely agree with you geet 24.See this serial is completely difft from the other serials shown on SP.That's the reason is has garnered so much popularity.Barun and Sanaya are the best.Yesterday the way Sanaya acted was brilliant.She was shown to be bold and the way she answered ASR was gd..that too when she told him you do nt let me know what's in ur heart but u want me to tell u everything..I think she has gt a hint abt why ASR married her.She is now between the devil and deep sea.Even i am confident that few weeks time MU will be cleared..

Eevn i agree that : We'll miss this track when the Love track will start... This track will make IPKKND more passionate... and will make both ArHi TRUST each other forever... Their BOND will be stronger than ever..

Geet24

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the positivity yaar.

Geet24

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
loved the post me too love this track more n more after reading u r post

Geet24

ambishika IF-Rockerz
ambishika
ambishika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yaa agood analysis  atleast...something good in this bad and boring epi...

Geet24

Roshkolovemusic Goldie
Roshkolovemusic
Roshkolovemusic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
What u said is 100% correct. After this misunderstanding we can see the intense,passionate,unconditional love between arshi. After they have the trust between them nobody can separate them. I am waiting for that. More misunderstanding means more intense love to follow. Thank u dear for making tis post.Clap

Geet24

Go to top