Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A good indication of the future:5/4/12 - Page 4

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Geet24

Hey Guys...

My intenet is back and hence i am... How was today's episode for u? I know some of u are disappointed with the new MU between ArHi... But some are OK with it... and i am one of them...

See..we all know that IPKKND is all about Pain And Passion... Again, Love is not enough, TRUST is the most important factor in a relaionship which ArHi are lacking right now... So, to build up TRUST between them Misunderstanding is really necessary... Again this new MU is making Arnav jealous, more aggressive for which there are more chances for him blurting out something which may hurt Khushi but will give her clue about him knowing about Shyam... We can expect the same from Arnav too... Both of them are impulsive, impatient which always help them to lose control over themselves easily and hence, it can lead them to the TRUTH... and hence their relationship towards TRUST...

Well... I loved yesterday's ArHi fight... Didnt want the Rabba Ve though but it was necessary as that scene gave a GOOD clue about their future... Its very simple this time but very helpful to keep ourselves positive throughout this track...

In that scene...

During their fight Khushi was about to fall but Arnav saved her from falling by holding her hand... Khushi was in danger from Shyam and still she is... But Arnav saved her by the marriage though it was out of HATRED & ANGER...

The Hand-Holding means they are sharing a strong bond (marriage) which is not letting them to leave each other though they are apart fro each other(mentally)...

Khushi who was hurt hearing Arnav saying that he hates her  told him to let her fall as he hates her... This indicates Khushi's dicision to make Arnav break the marriage himself... we have already witnessed it...

Her words to him to let her fall was making him to loose the grip of his hold of her hand and it scared her... She is provoking Arnav to blast out and now Shyam is becoming a CATALYST in this process... Hence, their bond is getting weak due to the Lack of TRUST in their relationship... Though Khushi tries to break the marriage, she actually ne'er want this to happen really... So, when she'll feel that their bond is getting really weak, then she will feel scared that she'll lose Arnav and he'll let her go... May be it will be at the Time of the end of the contract...

To Khushi's surprise he didnt let her fall but pulled her against him... That means he'll never ever let her go once the MU gets cleared... not even after 6 moths... and it'll be cleared soon guys... Dont worry...

We'll miss this track when the Love track will start... This track will make IPKKND more passionate... and will make both ArHi TRUST each other forever... Their BOND will be stronger than ever...

So, the pain and hatred we are seeing these days is necessary... After all we were promised an intense, painful Love story with an intense tagline : Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De... Not an easy, mushy-mushy one... 

And a journey from Intense Hatred to Intense Love can ne'er be easy... Its always difficult, intense and painful... To be true, i am loving it...😊

Tell me please what you guys think...?

Excellent post, u really think Arvan has protected her from shyam by marrying her? Or shes in more danger now, shes living in the same house as the snake...not safe...

When she was asbout to fall, i told my mom , he let her go before, so my mom said, NO this time He wont heheheheh...my mom also loves it...

I  dont mind their anger n fights, it keeps them going...the snakes the problem...delete him alreadyyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Fazila~

Excellent post, u really think Arvan has protected her from shyam by marrying her? Or shes in more danger now, shes living in the same house as the snake...not safe...

When she was asbout to fall, i told my mom , he let her go before, so my mom said, NO this time He wont heheheheh...my mom also loves it...

I  dont mind their anger n fights, it keeps them going...the snakes the problem...delete him alreadyyy

Shyam is afraid of Arnav... If she were in Gupta house, she would have been in more trouble... Arnav though hates her, will protect her unknowingly though its for his possessiveness towards her...

*i wont be active in forum like before till Sunday... :(
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...
I almost forgot...
nafrat paas aane na de..mohabbat door jaane na de..iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 post, totally agree wid u!
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rakrasirutsak

Nice post...
I almost forgot...
nafrat paas aane na de..mohabbat door jaane na de..iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Remember it always...

IPKKND is popular today only for this tagline... So, CVs cant make it a easy LOVE STORY...

Thanks for liking my post Dear... :)
StormChaser thumbnail
Fab post! 👏 Yes, this forum does need a lot of positivity which you have helped in developing wonderfully! I too felt that the Rabba ve scene was unnecessary as we do get the point that how-much-ever they try to get away from each other they won't be able to. I liked the intense scene which played out yesterday and as you said we were promised an intense, painful love story not a mushy-mushy one. And frankly speakingwhen it gets too mushy people tend to get bored of the love story. Well atleast for me that's the case. There is this attraction towards ths story till there are nok-jhoks, fights, etc.
Wonderful analysis! 😊
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thx yaar there are some articals says end of IPKKND something with off air😭 it was really disappointing me but i am on your side to me it is okay & i too believe that it will make their bond grew stronger. 

And love is not just only Romantic think. i think its mostly selfless. sacrifice for others, that what Arnav & Kushi are doing may be they mu them self but their love is pure like rain drop.  ❤️

And mostly bother think is Arnav sad face it breaking my heart yaar if it is for Anjaliji or Kushi then i will enjoy but becoz of shayam i cannot stand 💔

BTW i was thinking to made  new treat but it is no necessary  i am happy that you made this 😛

ArHi forever dosent matter what they do i wish to watch them may be i sounds like crazy but in other word thats called loveee😊 

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
NICE POST... LOVED THE ANALYSIS...
Aparamegha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Geet24

Hey Guys...

My intenet is back and hence i am... How was today's episode for u? I know some of u are disappointed with the new MU between ArHi... But some are OK with it... and i am one of them...

See..we all know that IPKKND is all about Pain And Passion... Again, Love is not enough, TRUST is the most important factor in a relaionship which ArHi are lacking right now... So, to build up TRUST between them Misunderstanding is really necessary... Again this new MU is making Arnav jealous, more aggressive for which there are more chances for him blurting out something which may hurt Khushi but will give her clue about him knowing about Shyam... We can expect the same from Arnav too... Both of them are impulsive, impatient which always help them to lose control over themselves easily and hence, it can lead them to the TRUTH... and hence their relationship towards TRUST...

Well... I loved yesterday's ArHi fight... Didnt want the Rabba Ve though but it was necessary as that scene gave a GOOD clue about their future... Its very simple this time but very helpful to keep ourselves positive throughout this track...

In that scene...

During their fight Khushi was about to fall but Arnav saved her from falling by holding her hand... Khushi was in danger from Shyam and still she is... But Arnav saved her by the marriage though it was out of HATRED & ANGER...

The Hand-Holding means they are sharing a strong bond (marriage) which is not letting them to leave each other though they are apart fro each other(mentally)...

Khushi who was hurt hearing Arnav saying that he hates her  told him to let her fall as he hates her... This indicates Khushi's dicision to make Arnav break the marriage himself... we have already witnessed it...

Her words to him to let her fall was making him to loose the grip of his hold of her hand and it scared her... She is provoking Arnav to blast out and now Shyam is becoming a CATALYST in this process... Hence, their bond is getting weak due to the Lack of TRUST in their relationship... Though Khushi tries to break the marriage, she actually ne'er want this to happen really... So, when she'll feel that their bond is getting really weak, then she will feel scared that she'll lose Arnav and he'll let her go... May be it will be at the Time of the end of the contract...

To Khushi's surprise he didnt let her fall but pulled her against him... That means he'll never ever let her go once the MU gets cleared... not even after 6 moths... and it'll be cleared soon guys... Dont worry...

We'll miss this track when the Love track will start... This track will make IPKKND more passionate... and will make both ArHi TRUST each other forever... Their BOND will be stronger than ever...

So, the pain and hatred we are seeing these days is necessary... After all we were promised an intense, painful Love story with an intense tagline : Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De... Not an easy, mushy-mushy one... 

And a journey from Intense Hatred to Intense Love can ne'er be easy... Its always difficult, intense and painful... To be true, i am loving it...😊

Tell me please what you guys think...?

I am not very good with words so could never properly expressed my view..but reading your words it seemed that you have mirrored my feelings...thanks a lot for analyzing it so beautifully...it is indeed a tale of passion and the path from hate to love is never easy...in a way I like the serial cze at least they r showing MU before confession cze whay I find most illogical in most other that after a prolonged confession..all kasme wade a single mu tears them apart..so at least here cvs are showing the trust building before  they confess and once they confess they will stand by each other in every trough situation in life..and for me that whats I call love...it does take time..if it comes too easily then it goes too easily as well...
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ur analysis is good dear
we all live in hope 
lets c what happens