Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shehnazreme

newborn without mother when she is alive,hw in the world possible.Hope nt preg but sumthg we r nt thinking of coz she said IS BATH ka nt iska/is bachhe ka .Fingers crossed.

Why new born without mother. When siddhi also stays in the same house, as kunal will not leave her and the baby... (if reall the preg track is showed, this is what going to happen.)
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mujhe chahiye preg. track dunno why but want it with or without confession i know tum log mujhe chappal maroge par phir bhi i want this track ke woh sinal ko aur bhi unite kar de aur unke relation ko ek naye level pe le jaaye hope i am rite

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gayathrimsk

Why new born without mother. When siddhi also stays in the same house, as kunal will not leave her and the baby... (if reall the preg track is showed, this is what going to happen.)

Are siddhi toe yeh sochkar bol rehi hein that aftr few mnths kunal l div her so gud sum1 else will benefit 4m this sentence/fact whatevr. So she is thinking she l leave newborn to chopra hs n go to her own hs.That time she is nt cnsidering fact that kunal wnt divorce her.so i have a doubt abt preg.Actually dnt want it. But if cv's want what 2 do?
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
all our confusions ll be hopefully resloved today ..lets see now wat cvs actually intend to show..
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

all our confusions ll be hopefully resloved today ..lets see now wat cvs actually intend to show..

haanhaan hope its true nd all our confusions r solved and cv's dont leave more confusion like they did wid yesterday's precap.almost 4 hours left.waitin.
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think that indicates the pregnancy, Fayada to Kunal bcoz he wanted to divorce Siddhi and NOT Siddhi wanted to divorce him. 
gaya3sp thumbnail
wowww what an analysis Rani... mind blowing... itna to kisi ne bhi nahi socha...
If that is so how will kunal react...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Like many of you, I also hope for no pregnancy yet as I want to a proper confession followed by 2nd consummation then the pregnancy track. However, from what I understood from the precap, she was talking about the baby, but I am sure Kunal will assure her today that there will be no divorce anymore.

At least I am hoping that when Siddhi brings up divorce, kunal will tell her that he doesn't want the divorce anymore. I am skeptical If we will get a confession today because confession is a big thing at this point of time in Parichay and they will air a grand promo for the upcoming confession I am sure and we haven't yet seen any promo hinting the confession. May be they will show confession only after the case has ended. I am sure CVs have grand plan to show the confession so we will have to wait till after the court case to see the confession.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Confession or not, I don't mind Siddhi being pregnant at all. I have read lots of romance  novels where the heroine falls pregnant and the confession comes later even after the child is born or during pregnancy itself. . Still worked out well. In fact sometimes, the child brings them closer. the unbreakable bond.

We all know they  love each other to bits. There's no doubt about this. It just that they are too scared to admit to each other  incase of rejection., failure and so on. They are just humans.

They need some assistance to put their love forward. Look on the positive side, Perhaps this baby if there is one, will bring them closer .

As  why not a  miscarriages after the high drama, miracles do happen.it. It does happen in some cases. Just believe in it.

I really welcome pregnancy and cant' wait to see Kunal expression when he's told he's gonna be a papa soon.

This is just my opinion. Sorry if I have hurt anyone.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy that I was wrong in my observation. Siddhi is not pregnant👏