.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
she does have the guts to say she wrote it on her own. People, surprise me 😆
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: abcxyz2099

you're always welcome!😃

okay i know vidhya di that this's useless but i still wanted to post it here. i'd replied to her message and then she replied too! here goes--
*after the above*
me:oh ya???? u can't fool me! 
btw then why did you remove it huh???
kika567:Cuz of PRESSURE you dumbass. I swear, I DIDN'T plagiarize.

😆
and beacause i couldn't resist,
me:nobody does that to their own work! seriously! are you truly crazy??
thanks for the compliment btw!!!

😆

Thanks Pareena. Don't engage with her anymore. She's not going to admit to her guilt. Just ignore her. All this fake swearing...too much! ðŸ˜†

And thanks so much for looking out for me. I really appreciate the help. 
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Complete oddball of a comment but was very amused at the website address "http://kika567.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4nlq1z "

Wondering if its meant to be deviant art or devian tart?  Either ways appropriate fr the plagiariser? :-)

On a serious note though, wretched pain this plagiarising problem. Does write protect help? Tho I am sure someone would find a way to crack that as well.

To be honest..I LOL'd at the name too. I was like..deviant art..that's a good name for a website where they put up plagiarized shit. 
Edited by madmaxine - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jeez what's wrong with these people?! Its good it got taken down but it's such a shame when I see things like that. I'm worried, will google some words from my OS and see if anything's been copied, I really hope not!
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
you are miffed because they didn't copy HTH entirely, just 6 chpts... GAWD... how do you guys find humour in these things? 😆

but yes plagiarism is a serious issue n IF must do smthing about it 
nancy_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
So sad to hear that...It sucks to have your work plagiarized...And unfortunately there is nothing much that one  can do :(

On the brighter side...think about it..
imitation is the best form of flattery...your stories must be really good to have them plagiarize it 😉

nancy
Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maxine - now i am getting a serious complex and upset why my work is NOT plagiarized. It must be that BAD LOL!!!!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

maxine - now i am getting a serious complex and upset why my work is NOT plagiarized. It must be that BAD LOL!!!!

Bite your tongue, SJ..bite your tongue. Aisa hi kuch kaha tha maine on Nmyra's post and 6 hours later I found my stuff on the other website.