RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I am Prach/Jerry. Am still new to this forum. I know there is a lot of shake-up due to Shakti leaving the show, but I just felt like making this post.

I think CVs are trying to give another chance to Rey's life to overcome the tears. I don't think any of us would like to see Rey as a devdas! So bringing Taani in is not a bad idea! No one can replace Kriya or Shakti! But let's understand that Rey needs someone who can understand him and support him! Of course, He has his friends, and that is what he is looking for! But he needs someone who can heal him like no one can! We should all support CVs in this rather than saying, "I won't watch the show" and all. And more than that, we should support Shakti.She is taking another step towards her passion, her dance, and we should support her!

This is just my opinion. =))

-Prach

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely! I actually like taani's character...it's kinda LIGHT AND FUNNY. Making it less depressive b/c kriya left :)
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No one can replace Kriya or Shakti
i agree with this...

sorry buddy anyway from my side there is no way that i will accept that new chick...i mean she's typical stalker and she is so damn irritating..sorry no ways that she's gonna win my heart👎🏼
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dazzlerfan

No one can replace Kriya or Shakti

i agree with this...

sorry buddy anyway from my side there is no way that i will accept that new chick...i mean she's typical stalker and she is so damn irritating..sorry no ways that she's gonna win my heart👎🏼

i completely agree wid u!
-Sonali- thumbnail
I second u all Shakti fans must be happy as her character is not replaced by another person n abt Taani's character...well she is a bit annoying to me as of now but am sure later on it will be all fine :D
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we dont mind giving a chance but using dil se rey on them is just out of order for me
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to accept tarey is impossible for me for me kriyansh is for ever
and that tanni she is very irritating and annoying cant stand her
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Prach, hey my sister! I agree with you and I like the Taani's cuteness and all. But the reason they gave her to bin in the college is illogical,  I don't agree with that. TIll now, everything was realistic in the show, making it more attractive. Now? Can't say. And well, I am glad that Shakti's character isn't replaced. That way we STILL have a chance of her coming back, even if it's after one year. 

But yea, I can give her a chance if the cv's had thought of a better story line for her. Also, dil se re is good that Rey was misssing Kriya. But then Taani comes in and she ruins everything once and for all... 

This of course is my view. 
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys giv them a chance v all agree 2 the fact dat v dnt wnt rey 2 b the odd 1 out
he needs a girl opp him and kriyas nt cmin bac😭
abt the stalking i find it a bit weird too,bt dis is jst the strting f taani's character..therell b mor to dis girl
and u guys do remembr hw swayam strtd rite??and luk at him nw..
am nt saying taani is similar 2  swayam in ny way...bt luk at the change swayams charactr hs underge he used 2 b sharns stalkr remembr and nw??swaron is such a wndrful couple in the shw..well almst couple..i think..
and am nt cmparing swaron &taarey nt at all...dey r totally diff...and taarey is  nt as gud as kriyanch& swaron as f nw.. bt as lng as kriya wnt b returning..v need 2 giv taarey a chanc & c hw it turns out...
(i miss kriya too..vry much.bt without shakti i dnt think kriya's possible rite??and shakti wnts 2 pursue her danc furtr...its hr lyf & she mad hr decision..and as hr fans v shud suprt hr too)
well guysdis is my opinion..i hope i havent &am sry if i hav offended ny1..