Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 93)

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hey hun
awesome partClap
i loved anjie's partThumbs Up. gosh i wonder who was trying to blackmail shyam?!Shocked poor anjie dealing with this alone... i just wish she'd tell arnav, but i guess that would take some time
arnav-khushi were beautifulDay Dreaming. i loved how arnav reassured her..
but damn that shyamAngry...i knew he was trying to call her all these days. thank god arnav heard the conversation
so looking forward to the next part
thanks for the pm
take care

maazia Senior Member
maazia
maazia

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply to your awesome update. I like the way you described Anjali's thought process and her character.
prerna31s Goldie
prerna31s
prerna31s

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Wow so anjali knws shyam tried to kill her...bt does she knw abt khushi ? Who was dat caller !!
Wat the hell shyam called khushi !! Arnav would have gone inside the phone n killed him if such a thing was possible !!!
Liking how khushi is beginning to trust arnav :)
nayika IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lattelove9 Senior Member
lattelove9
lattelove9

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next update!!! You are an incredible writer...you move me to tears. I am so attached to these two characters, and you bring them to life! Heart
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshapan

oh yeah!! you updated... you know it feels so good to read this again. almost like a pail of water after days spent in the scorching desert... it may sound exaggerated but you get the drift.

and what an update! don't worry... it just beautifully takes off from where you left. arshi had to have this private moment. how else would khushi's mind know and be reassured that it had done the right thing in taking a backseat and allowing the heart to plummet ahead. and arnav too needed his hopes to be kept afloat for all the genuine sincere efforts he was making in getting their relationship back on track.

and of all the things khushi had to ask about the bathroom tap!! oh, i love the way you put in surprising comments in between. these are those moments of genius - take a bow! 

overall, loved the update, as always. and now am eagerly waiting for arnav's surprise. 
thank you for updating immediately after coming back from your exams and sacrificing much needed sleep :)

Hi!! Sigh, I still remember clearly how good it felt to finally post a chapter of MDJND after nearly a month :P And I'm glad you liked it so much! You are one of my best readers and I simply adore reading your feedback- I actually anticipate what you have to say after each update, so that should tell you how much I rely on your judgement! Thanks so very much for supporting me through this FF...if people like you hadn't stuck by me, I would have given up on it a long time ago. 

And lol, I wasn't sacrificing sleep to be honest- I actually stared at the ceiling one whole hour before deciding it was pointless and I should just make myself useful :P and thankfully your comment makes me feel i succeeded. Once again thanks so much for always being there and being such a wonderful reader!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fffan123

Hi Doe-eyes, welcome back. Hope you have done great on your exam.

The update was super fantastic. Loved all the ARHI moments. That was a wonderful journey to ARHILAND Day Dreaming

Please update the next part soon.

Aw thank you! I'm kind of dreading my exam results so that means a lot to me!

And I'm really glad you liked the update- after posting a chapter after so long, I was a bit unsure at first :) 

Hope you're liking the chapters which followed this one :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

AAAHHH!! You're back!!! WOOHOO!! Well thank god girl!! :) :)

Ok so serious question..How long do you take to write a chapter..Because the metaphors alone would take me a day to write!! I cannot say this enough but you write beautifully!! Wonderful!! And aawww...Armav made her laugh!! God that is so cute!!! The cuteness of this chapter killed me!!!

Thanks for the PM hon! :) Can't wait for the next update! 

Hiii :) Ok, first of all, THANK YOU- for all your appreciation, all your feedback, and all your support all through this FF. It means the world to me...I wouldn't have the guts to continue with this FF if it hadn't been for people like you. Thanks so much *hugs*

And in answer to your question- well, I don't know how long it usually takes me :s Normally I don't sit down and write in one go- I write til I don't feel like it anymore, then come back when I feel like I can pick up from there. Lol, as for the metaphors, I'm reeeally glad you like those, because I've been seriously wondering whether I go overboard with those. I just feel that Arnav-Khushi are the most intense pair I've ever seen onscreen, as well as being really complex characters, and I just try to find something comparable to explain those emotions. I've actually thought some of my comparisons are a bit odd, so its a relief you don't find them so! 

And I'm reeeally happy you liked the chapter!

Go to top