Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 83)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

Yay. Your exams are over. That means that you are going to be updating regularly =]. Lovedthis chapter it was perfect.

Hey!! Yup exams over- but since then there has been no end of troubles and I've not been updating as regularly- though I hope I'll do better from now on :) I'm really happy you liked the update and it's great to hear from you again :) 

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Finally, an update after so many days, just kidding''

It was a nice one actually, both are so unsure of what to do next, their love for each other is evident but the question remains, what to do next. I guess the uninhibited laughter of Khushi's may pave the path to a simpler, sweeter and cherished reconciliation.

Thank you!! I always look forward to reading your comments, they always make me feel more content about my writing :) And yes, you hit the nail right on the head- Khushi actually feeling comfortable enough to laugh openly in front of him is like an unspoken, even unconscious indication that she trusts him enough to open up to him, even though she may not understand it herself :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy15

awesome:)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Rhysenn

Wonderful!

Thank you!

Originally posted by rennie

beautiful update...

Thank you :)

Originally posted by sarra0

Great update

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by tina_1234

amazin part

thank you :)

Originally posted by Stapleton

great update...

thanks 4 d pm

Thank you...and don't mention it, it's my pleasure :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Wow! After reading this i am sooo glad ur exams are over and we are going get updates...ugh! Greedy us...hope u did well and hope u rest well before presenting your greedy readers with the next update Big smile
Need to go through the whole story again - awesome update!

Aw, I don't know about greedy, but you guys are the most awesome bunch of people I've met :) Thanks so much for liking the update, and I hope I can be more frequent in posting updates:) Hope you like the coming chapters too :D 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha7

wow! awesome chapter as usual!!
i'm in love with your writing...the way you describe each and every emotion!!

continue soon! Smile

thanks so muchEmbarrassed Your appreciation means a LOT! It really inspires me to keep writing :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobhu21-

Oh damn woman damn you !!!

Ive just heard Heaven is absolute bliss, but let me tell them, Ive read this FF and its just perfectly Heaven for me !!

Has anyone ever told you that you are an incredibly sweet person?? Now I'm blushing bright red :P

Earlier had someone asked me to read an FF which literally takes a para to describe a move of a person I wouldnt have even touched it !! But the way you wrote the millions of emotions flicking on and off Arnav-Khushi's brain I had to read this update atleast 4 times before I commented out here !!

And damn, even now I cant help but just go back and re-read it !! Cause this update as you said is full of pure unadultarated joy !! And today morning I was in sucha  folly mood, your FF just turned this upside down !! Now Im smiling like someone just gave me the best bday present ever possible !!

You have no idea how reassuring that is- I constantly fret that I overdo it with the emotions, but the fact that you liked it so much makes me feel far less insecure and uncertain...thank you so much! I'm really glad that this update helped lift your mood- and I'm incredibly grateful for your comment, because honestly, I feel like I'm the one being given a b'day present. Thank you *hugs* Oh, and I probably read this comment 4 times too, grinning broadly till I probably looked demented :P Thanks sooo much!!! 

They did it with their hearts, no kisses, no hugs no hot passionate steamy sessions, but damn !! This was just bliss , pure eternal bliss !! And they know they love each other, cant live without each other ... The bond they share has just become so much more stronger so pure and I cant help but love you for bringing them out so amazingly !!

sigh, I'm so grateful that you appreciated it...I know a lot of people are wondering why these two don't just kiss already and all that, but Arnav-Khushi (since the show) have a scarred relationship, which I would expect to heal and strengthen slowly and with time...and besides, it's always been emotions with these two, hasn't it, in the show...they say so much more through their actions and eyes than words...I just wanted to bring that into the FF, so the fact that you liked it so much makes me the happiest person on earth!

Seriously where are your feet ?? Im ready to shower kisses upon them !! And the next time you update such a chapter a day before my tests, warn me !! i'll study in advance !! Im gonna be dreaming throughout today !! Love you so muchHug

Awww...if I blush any harder my blood pressure will probably skyrocket :P I wish I could give you a biiig hug for being so sweet and for taking the time out to write such a wonderful comment!! And I'm really sorry if I distracted you from your tests :s 

Love you too :) :) :) 

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 27 July 2012 at 9:53am
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg123

I was so glad to see that you had updated this FF!! I hope all of your exams went well.

I really liked reading this part! The way you are describing Khushi listening to her heart really shows the change that Khushi is going through.
Can't wait for the next part! Good job!

Aw thanks, my exams went OK-OK... I just hope the results meet up to expectations!! Thanks so much for asking :)

And ... thanks so very much for liking this chapter! Yup, Khushi is slowly opening up to Arnav and listening to her heart over her mind...and I'm really happy you liked it :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

hey dear

im so happy ur backBig smile, hope the examz went well
thanks for the super awesome updateClapBig smile
i  was like awww, these 2 are just so damn adorableEmbarrassed, esp khushi
the way u describe their feelings is amazing...Thumbs Up
eagerly waiting for the next part
thanks again for an arhi updateEmbarrassed
take care swtHug

Hey !! It's great to be back, although I've been a bit infrequent over the past few days :s Hopefully, that's not going to be much of an issue from now on :)

First off, let me say a biiig thank you for all your support and your encouragement- I couldn't have come so far without it :) Thank you *hugs*

Secondly- thanks so much for liking this chapter!! Lol, after I'd written it and was about to post it, it occurred to me that I'd completely forgotten about Shyamu and Anji and all the other aspects of the story :P so I'm quite relieved you didn't mind at having a thoroughly Arhi update :)

Thanks so much again!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

Go to top