Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 82)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshapan

oh yeah!! you updated... you know it feels so good to read this again. almost like a pail of water after days spent in the scorching desert... it may sound exaggerated but you get the drift.

and what an update! don't worry... it just beautifully takes off from where you left. arshi had to have this private moment. how else would khushi's mind know and be reassured that it had done the right thing in taking a backseat and allowing the heart to plummet ahead. and arnav too needed his hopes to be kept afloat for all the genuine sincere efforts he was making in getting their relationship back on track.

and of all the things khushi had to ask about the bathroom tap!! oh, i love the way you put in surprising comments in between. these are those moments of genius - take a bow! 

overall, loved the update, as always. and now am eagerly waiting for arnav's surprise. 
thank you for updating immediately after coming back from your exams and sacrificing much needed sleep :)

Hi!! Sigh, I still remember clearly how good it felt to finally post a chapter of MDJND after nearly a month :P And I'm glad you liked it so much! You are one of my best readers and I simply adore reading your feedback- I actually anticipate what you have to say after each update, so that should tell you how much I rely on your judgement! Thanks so very much for supporting me through this FF...if people like you hadn't stuck by me, I would have given up on it a long time ago. 

And lol, I wasn't sacrificing sleep to be honest- I actually stared at the ceiling one whole hour before deciding it was pointless and I should just make myself useful :P and thankfully your comment makes me feel i succeeded. Once again thanks so much for always being there and being such a wonderful reader!

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fffan123

Hi Doe-eyes, welcome back. Hope you have done great on your exam.

The update was super fantastic. Loved all the ARHI moments. That was a wonderful journey to ARHILAND Day Dreaming

Please update the next part soon.

Aw thank you! I'm kind of dreading my exam results so that means a lot to me!

And I'm really glad you liked the update- after posting a chapter after so long, I was a bit unsure at first :) 

Hope you're liking the chapters which followed this one :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

AAAHHH!! You're back!!! WOOHOO!! Well thank god girl!! :) :)

Ok so serious question..How long do you take to write a chapter..Because the metaphors alone would take me a day to write!! I cannot say this enough but you write beautifully!! Wonderful!! And aawww...Armav made her laugh!! God that is so cute!!! The cuteness of this chapter killed me!!!

Thanks for the PM hon! :) Can't wait for the next update! 

Hiii :) Ok, first of all, THANK YOU- for all your appreciation, all your feedback, and all your support all through this FF. It means the world to me...I wouldn't have the guts to continue with this FF if it hadn't been for people like you. Thanks so much *hugs*

And in answer to your question- well, I don't know how long it usually takes me :s Normally I don't sit down and write in one go- I write til I don't feel like it anymore, then come back when I feel like I can pick up from there. Lol, as for the metaphors, I'm reeeally glad you like those, because I've been seriously wondering whether I go overboard with those. I just feel that Arnav-Khushi are the most intense pair I've ever seen onscreen, as well as being really complex characters, and I just try to find something comparable to explain those emotions. I've actually thought some of my comparisons are a bit odd, so its a relief you don't find them so! 

And I'm reeeally happy you liked the chapter!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archa2810

things are getting better between them now

Yup...and hopefully this will persist :) 

Originally posted by komz.

Awesome update! Loved it :)

Thank you!

Originally posted by subiscs

loved it!!Smile

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by indy12

this was brilliant, just BRILLIANT! 

She laughed!! and that too for him not at him!! She genuinely cared and laughed and arnav saw it all!!!! LOVED IT!

Awww...I'm so glad you liked it!! Especially the laughing scene- I genuinely wanted a scene where Arnav makes Khushi laugh openly like she does with everyone us- so I'm super happy you liked it! Thank you!

Originally posted by ashred12

beautiful...
And Khushi said the first thing that came to her head.
'I was just wondering whether you
broke the main tap in the guestroom bathroom?'

seriously ?! ROFL

Thank you! And as for the quote- well Khushi will always be Khushi :P 

Originally posted by SubhaShreeNanda

awsome

Thanks!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_P

oh she laughed Day Dreaming
she actually laughed i mean she used to laugh but not for arnav not with him
and she did i dont abt arnav right now but i am on cloud 9 after this 
i really want a repentance track of this type in the show too
and as i mentioned in your other SS/FF i would be forever grateful to rae for making the post
"thank you FF writer"
otherwise i would really have missed this wonderful FF of urs 
its just excellent
her wait with first aid box 
their silence speak more than their words and i so love this king of love
great work dear(sorry dont know ur name)
loved it totally worth the wait for ur updatesClap

Hi !! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to reply to your comments properly yet- but I'm trying hard to make up for it! I'll reply to each and every one of them as soon as I can, starting with this one :)

Thanks so much for liking this update! It had been a while since I'd written one for MDJND...so the fact that you liked the laughing scene so much really means a lot to me!! And thank you for noticing the significance-  of Khushi laughing for Arnav and not just anyone else, for once :) I've wanted to include that scene for a long time, and I'm really happy you're pleased with how it came out :) Especially since now Khushi has started to open up to Arnav, and is allowing her heart to take the initiative, I didn't want to mess the transition up, so your comment is a huge consolation!

And I am going to be forever grateful and indebted to Angelteen for making that post too, for counting my work as good enough, and of course if it means that readers like you would read and review my work! It's all I can ask for, and it makes writing this FF and all my other work totally worth it! Thanks so very much!
Oh, and my name is Nafisa btw :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...shruti...

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

This is stupendous! My heart stopped beating a while! I was holding my breath while i read this!

Ah today is a nice day for me. All the updates I'm reading are breath taking and this one was stopping it cos of its cuteness!

Thanks for the pm.

Thank sooo much! I'm so happy you found it cute !! And after reading comments like this, my days automatically go well, so thanks again :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avantikamishra

I was telling myself the same thing throughout the update - Breathe. Breath! Hahahahaha! 

This is heart-breaking beautiful writing. The last three lines gave an altogether different and much welcomed dimension to the update. 

Hope your exams went well!

Keep up the brilliant work! :-)

:D Thanks so much...I'm really happy you liked it! I love reading all your comments, they are really encouraging and inspiring :) 

And thank you- I hope my exams went well too :P We'll see :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Great update...It is really wonderful to see  your update msg in my inbox.
I hope now you will be updating frequently.

Aww! I missed writing this FF too, and reeeally missed reading people's feedback too! And I also hope I'll be updating more frequently- let's see :) Hope you like the future updates and keep reviewing :)

Go to top