Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 81)

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Absolutely superb... I loved the teasing... between the three Anjali, Payal and Khushi...Thanks for the Pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

rennie Goldie
rennie
rennie

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
beautiful update...loved arnav's reaction wen he realized that khushi was going to her buaji's place...

-doe-eyes-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

wonderful update

-doe-eyes-

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hi dear
aww wonderful partClapStar
loved itBig smile
i really liked payal n anjali's povThumbs Up. their relief, protectiveness over their siblings n knowing that they deserve all the happinessSmile.
omg arnav's reaction to payal's suggestion of giving anjie company at night was hilariousROFL...i was laughing soo much. it was like he was handed heavenROFL...only to have it snatched back coz khushi was going to stay with her parents...
aww i just love ur arnav, he's too adorableEmbarrassed...what a change from being ruthless to lovesick LOL 
so shyam really called!? i thought mayb anjie was lyingOuch
but i guess he has got to make a comeback now...its been ages since we heard about him.
looking forward to the next partBig smile
thanks for the pm
take care

p.s ~ none of ur updates have been haphazard...how dare u say that?Ouch
         i would love if u update regularly but no problem if u cantSmile 
         just do what is convenient for youSmile

-doe-eyes-

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
fantastic update dear:)

-doe-eyes-

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Devi Maiyya knew, Chote and Khushi deserved this, I could not agree more. They have so many things to address it has never been fair. If Khushi suffered, Arnav has also along with her.
They deserve some peace and lots of love. Lots of it.

-doe-eyes-

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
OMG !! Nooo !! Not your net connections of all other connections of the world !!
I mean seriously ?? Hey bhagwaan !! pl pl pl just get doing something so that I get an uninterupted supply of MDJND !! plll !!

And as for this update wowiiee !!
a deep bow, cause I guess thats the only thing I can do other than comment !!
I have told you time and again that I love you more than I can ever say, cause with all the updates so far Ive been smiling so badly, my muscles do get a damn good excercise believe me !!
this update descended upon me a very calm effect, almost left me feeling that there is someone out tehre protecting me too !! And I love you for that Hug

The beginning !! Haii !! Anjali and Payal are similar top each other in so many ways. They seem like of no importance initially and later on it just happens that they turn out to be one of the most successful pair in bringing these two close in this FF !! Devi Maiyya knew Khushi and Arnav both deserve this !! Arent Anjali and Payal two sides of the same coin ?? Just that one is a mother of a girl who hides all her pain behind that smile and the other a mother of a boy who hides all his pain behind his anger !! And they understand both their siblings so well !! and I guess that is exactly the reason the other of these two always is ready to do something or the other to get Arnav and Khushi together !!

And the happiness that descends on Payal-Anjali, when they see the ease with which emotions flicker through Arnav-Khushi's eyes is so immense they probably cant fathom it !! And naniji is pretty intelligent for her age !! the way she adds in for Khushi to stay with chotte for the night !!

The disapppointment !! OMG !! Seriously !! The way you described Arnav sulking like a boy !! Aww the various emotions doing round in his mind and the way Anjali just gets them all !! Arnav-Akash on the same scale now, well just that according to Arnav Aakash actually did get a month alone with Payal which Arnav didnt !! And Khushi !! The way you describe her blush, the emotions she goes through, her reaction to Arnav's reactions was amazing put !!

The conversation of Anjali regarding Shyaam !! She knows definitely, and the way she answers it... Did anyone notice it ? cause Arnav was busy re-assuring Khushi and promising to protect her throughout, to support her whatever they had to face !! And arnav getting furious is obvious !! And if he was so raging, doesnt that mean he has Shyam under his control, and if he gets to know that Anjali had faked it up, its gonna be one hell of a time for him and Khushi !!

And then the way he re-assured her yet again inside the confides of the very room which has seen their changing dynamics was written to perfection !! Loved every bit of this update( OK , I love every word of your FF) !! This was amazing !!
And as for updating, well its your wish  !! Just hope your net problems get solved !!

Love youHug

PS: i had to literally close down all work and read this almost like concentrating on some important meeting clauseLOL !! you demand attention from the way you write !! Loved it

-doe-eyes-

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Is it ok for me to feel bad for Arnav! Poor guy! He just made a breakthrough with Khushi and she's leaving him! LOL! :D But everything will be alright! :)

Thanks for the PM hon! :) Can't wait to read mroe! :) 

-doe-eyes-

Go to top