Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome ,amazing, beautiful, lovely,marvelous ,wonderful n all lovely words for dis update man !!! It was amazing n arnav's confession bought tears to my eyes !!
aww..😳..dat wuz such an amazing update !
Amazing update! That was beautifully written!
a truly beautiful update...ithe way arnav expressed his thoughts in words was out of this world...love the way u write...
awesome...grt update...throughout the ff you have maintained the complexity of the characters arnav and khushi...arnav always kept his emotions at bay but now it was as if a dam broke...you have put on his emotions into fantastic words...it had made a grt impact on khushi...with this arnav had khushi to rethink over their emotions and relationship...
i hav noted from the beginning in your ff you have always had mininum convos whereas it contains a maximum part of their inner turmoil(not that i m complainig, it helps to understand the audacity of arhi) but in this ch27 you definitely changed it by giving more convo for arhi...keep the good work!!!!!
thanks for pm!!!!!!
Arnav's cnfession brought tears to my eyes..n i fell in luv wid him again..his evry word touched my heart deeply..he's so vulnerable in reality n he's a gem of a person..hope there's a real arnav out there in dis world n i bcum d lucky one to get him..he's absolutely adorable..no one cn remain angry wid him..his mom wrote d truth in d letter,his anger's always on his nose.bear his anger n return his luv wid its interest..such beautiful words..hope khushi 4gvs him soon..
"Hope beat its wings with gusto, kicking up a fine storm of celebration and ecstasy that could easily knock him off his feet, soaring higher and higher."

Wow..just amazing! I have a huge lump in my throat and tears streaming down by arnav's words.. he has so much pain in them but hes said out loud omg its just beautiful! i love ur character of arnav! love him to pieces and the only thing i love more was ur update.. just totally beautiful! will never forget these words! i love him he has a heart of gold!
Hey that was really good I loved it
awesome part..eagerly waitin for next
Loved it!! Arnav finally put what he felt into words without getting angry at her and she accepted his mums blessings as well ... well looking forward to the next update x