Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 67)

citi Senior Member

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Sensitive and nuanced. You write about emotions and the inner dialogue of a character so beautifully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg123 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Loved it!.. I really liked the way they were asking questions and answering them.
The last scene was very sweet!
Good job.

segad IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Incredible update. Awesome story

saomom IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yay!!!  That was an awesome update!

AG_asma Senior Member

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Such an amazing update!
continue soon!

rashgirl000 Goldie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
that was so beautiful.
finally heart to heart talk.
oh soon all the problems will be solved. yay
hope the creep rots in hell.
thanks for the pm

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
 Awesome update :)
Loved it loadz <3
Loved the conversation confession x 
Was sooo cute :)
Can't wait 4 da next part
Con soon x 

-doe-eyes- Goldie

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Res :D

First of all - Sorry again for the despicably late editing. I dont like Res' myself so this is true horrible.

Hi :) Ok, I should be the one apologising for taking this long to get round to replying :s I'm really is an issue for me right now, but that's not an excuse. Reeeally sorry :(

Anyway, I shalll get on with it.

Chapter 26

Ah. Ze trust is developing. Me liking it a lot.

Beautiful chapter as always and I love the monologues...but if I may a suggestion...maybe you could space it out a bit more...becomes a little too dense to read sometimes. :)

Aw I'm glad you liked it...especially with all the monologues, since this particular chapter is not one I was happy with, but to lazy to do anything about. And thanks for the suggestion- constructive criticism is always welcome, and always appreciated, otherwise I can never improve :) thank u!

And Khushi realizing that Arnav believed her about Anjali without a word and making him tea was just awesome and Arnav realizing he needs to take it slow and steady...yay! :)

Sigh, I'm glad u like the slow and steady...I know that some people must be getting impatient with the snail's pace at which the romance is moving- but honestly, with the history these two share, I can't really imagine them falling into each others' arms...ok, maybe in the show I can, but not here :P

And then...

"Khushi turned to make a run for it. But of course, her husband was too quick for her. His hand reached out, softly caught hold of her wrist. It fleetingly crossed her mind how, since last night (the blaze of current between heart and mind flared in dissent at the memory- a starlit night, and some starlit promises), he had ceased his signature clasping of her wrists in a grip as tight as iron cuffs, manacles clutching, digging into her flesh, bruising her.

The tenderness with which he had started to handle her made a lump grow painfully in her throat."

Wow. And the kiss. She didnt run away or attack him - verbally or otherwise! YAY! :)

Great job!

Thanks so much! really, I can't tell you how happy- like sincerely happy- it makes me when reading your comments! Coz I can only imagine the time and the effort it took to actually read all that again (I know I get carried away and start rambling and usually too lazy to proofread), and actually quote all those parts here...the fact that you actually did- I'm so happy I might cry. No joke.

Chapter 27

"The distance between them had not vanished. But at least it had diminished. At least she was closer within his reach now. At least she was no longer running away."

Excuse me while I dance to a soft romantic SRK number. <3

Lol I was probably listening to one when that bit came to my head :p

"Arnav had been too busy examining the play of light on Khushi's flawless skin. The light captured by the water droplets chasing one another against the glass flitted across her face, like a thousand little gemstones. As she crossed her arms in vexation though, he gave himself a shake, and managed to say 'Thanks.'

Khushi's arms dropped to her sides as confusion replaced annoyance. 'Thanks?'

'For saying Di. You know, instead of Anjaliji.'"

Such small gestures really make his day, dont they...?

And with the current track and Arnav actually thinking like this a little bit...why are you making me cry? *pouts*

Sigh, after everything he's done to her since they got married- actually, on second thoughts, since they met- I guess the type of arnav we see on the show, and the arnav in here, would actually treasure any small gesture at all...coz he probably feels he doesn't have the right to ask for, or even deserve, anything more. Only I don't really agree with that, which is why my friend claims I have turned him into 'a little devil' on a 'rampage' - I hope you won't cry now, coz I can't stop rofling whenever I hear that :P

"Khushi felt something sharper than any jagged piece of glass cut straight through her, and pain unlike anything she had ever felt before seized her."

Deep sigh. 

And because I cant quote the whole chapter, please know I am feeling light yet choked right now.

He said it and how. And she listened and how. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Aw thank u!!! All that time I spent glued to my lappy and all the blasting I received from my mum for the same is now so worth it!! 

The pain he has given her. He had to explain it and he did. And she forgave him, didnt she because thats who she is. She wont say it now maybe but I know she forgave him. I know she did. *smiles with misty eyes*

Yup, exactly- that is who she is...our KKGSR is one forgiving soul, even though she may not think she is...her heart has always been with her laad governor, no matter what else her dimaag tries to tell her...and someday she'll be able to believe it, and say it...and when that day comes, I hope I manage to write it without rambling and going off at tangents and without little brothers giving me a lesson about pokemonConfused 

As I said before, her accepting the kangans, to me, signifies her willing to give him and them a second chance.

Beautifully done. More than words, the actions spoke and for Khushi that was amazing because she is the talker while Arnav stays silent but here the roles have changed. :)

I'm really glad u liked this! Coz tbh, this was one of those pivotal chapters, and to hear such reassuring feedback from a fellow writer means the world to me! this is getting old, but thanks so muchHug Esp. as I'm always terrified that I stray from their characters when trying to develop them- so I'm truly grateful u liked it!!

Chapter 28

Words of his mother. Her mother-in-law.

Joining their hands together."

That there sums up the whole thing doesnt it? His mother, her ideals, her dreams for her son will hold him and Khushi together because her letter explains Arnav like an open book and Khushi will draw strength from it. 

Honestly, I loved it when the letter first cropped up in the show...I could so picture a mother-figure giving Khushi that advice, describing her son as a surly but sensitive child- which is what he is, in a I'm really glad u see it the way I was trying to portray it...Khushi understanding who her husband really is, hearing it from someone who'd know best :)

The whole letter reading was great, specially the last bit.

That part was not easy for me to write at all- so again thanks!

And then her asking Payal...yay! :)

I've realised that whenever I write about Payal, I keep going back to the sister she used to be back when the girls first came to delhi...quietly supportive, a voice of reason, someone to go to for advice...I miss that Payal, coz she would really have been a support the Khushi in the show needs...which is probably why I felt this scene just had to be written. So glad u liked!

And Arnav's convo with Anjali...much needed. Bye  bye Shyamu! Muahahahaha! ;) :D

Lol- as for that little snake- nowadays I can't imagine any scene with him in it without being tempted to break a few bones...turning sadistic by the day *smh* 

Chapter 29

Arnav is going to do something to get them properly married, isnt he?

Well, I can't give that away yet, can I? :p But he'll be up to things which, when I thought of it, made me smile a maniacal smile that probably convinced a few more people that I've lost my head

*Twirls around*

Such a light update for the first time! YAY! :)

And the kiss...Eeeps! <3

Lol, you know, that kiss scene wasn't initially planned...I was 'inspired', I guess, after re-watching all the awesome scenes from before the wedding- my personal way of fighting the depression coz of the stuff they were showing back then :P And I when I showed it to a friend for approval, she said 'Does your mother know what you've been up to?' So yeah, that was a gambleLOL

*Shall edit this soon again. :)

Take your time, I don't mind at all! I'm amazed I'm still my grandma's place for the summer, and the net here is terrible :( But my conscience wouldn't rest til I replied to this wonderful wonderful comment, which, coming from a writer like yourself, is truly humbling...I'm still partly in shock that you would actually take the time to write all that...thanks sooo very much :) 

Go to top