Frequent Posters

arshi_sunshine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really loved ur FF... πŸ˜Š
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great chapter totally loved it.
I am really happy to know that atlast arnav and khushi are happy in their married life with each other. I am happy to know that atlast khushi has accepted her love for arnav and given their marriage a second chance by listening to her heart. Payal is truely a great sister she understands khushi so well.

Hmmm payal will now sleep with anjali so will khushi and arnav will spend a night together with love.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon want to know ehat will happen in the next chapter.
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great chapter totally loved it.
I am really happy to know that atlast arnav and khushi are happy in their married life with each other. I am happy to know that atlast khushi has accepted her love for arnav and given their marriage a second chance by listening to her heart. Payal is truely a great sister she understands khushi so well.
Hmmm payal will now sleep with anjali so will khushi and arnav will spend a night together with love.Thanks for the pm. Update soon want to know ehat will happen in the next chapter.
blue_sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...loved the arnav and khushi scene...no words are needed to express what they feel...i loved payal's POV...waiting for the next update!!
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update...glad that everry
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update...glad that everyone's smiling after a long while...
disha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just one word to describe the story-Beautiful!
Like arnav, even i can't stop smiling now πŸ˜³

and ahem! what is payal up to? πŸ˜† 
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
As always beautiful update and thank u coz someone finally give Payel a character.
Loved the last line and Payel's suggestion to Anjali as it means i am to anticipate a night where for the first time Khushi and Arnav will spend the night together after their confession and acceptance.

Do update soon and thanks for the PM.

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update, loved the way you allowed us to see Khushi and Arnav's happiness through Payal's eyes.
Hard to imagine that this came out of a writer's block while being in the midst of shopping for uninspiring things like bathroom tiles!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
awww dey hugged each oder!! 😍

i luv u, Payal!!! 🀣