Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh loved this looong post.. was worth all the wait..

bauji explaining to her what her heart knows but her mind needs to be told and reassured about. that was wonderful... and now finally her heart and mind are galloping together towards the light of her future, towards the love that arnav promises.

and nk finally sent the video to anjali?! wow, that was one huge twist... but i guess she was the only person who needed to see it first. and she had to go through her pain and betrayal alone.. to make herself strong.

brilliantly written!

thanks for the pm... don't mind waiting for the next post if it is as good and long :) as this one...
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update..
Thanks 4 d pm
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a fabulous work..!

I love the Anjali here.. That mischievousness and the naughty glint was too good! The was she was teasing about his work left out and also, when she left the dinning hall knowing the couple needs some privacy time! I love Anjali here.. She's not dumb here..!

Kushi and hey Babuji's conversation was heart touching! Arnav actually told the truth to him.. That was very considerate of him.. His advice on don't dwell in past was very correct.. Finally Kushi's heart is opening back to dhak dhak!!😳

Anjali and a video? Where Shyam dis assembled her car brakes? or the terrace video?

So she knows the truth and she is living it for other's happiness? she's deftly brave! The way she eliminated Shyam from happy family list deliberately showed it actually!

Thanks for the PM dear!

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmm, I really do like Khushi in this; she is not acting like a doormat, thank God for that. She is soul searching and trying her best to come to terms with the whole situation. I can just imagine her turmoil, not to ignore Arnav's understanding her predicament, giving her all the space and time, yet reminding her she is going to be his for keeps. Nice update and thank you for wording this so well.

ardy03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just came to know this story..will start reading now..:)
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

mesmerizing and warming update!

the update did reflect a part of khusi still struggling with her emotions,she is still struck, she is somehow finding it really hard to trust arnav again and i guess she is absolutely right in her position!

u penned down the emotions beautifully! 

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update. 

Oh My God, has Anjali seen the video of the terrace scene? I'm happy that she realises what is right for all and is getting over Shyam. I like the way you are developing this plot. 

Also, I love how you very clearly bring out Arnav's and Khushi's emotions...the pain, the regret, the love and most importantly the lack of trust when trust had been there all along. Beautiful!

Keep up the good work.

All the Best for your exams. 

Thank you for the PM!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow that was fantastic convo between bua ji and Kushi 
He so understands Kushi 
Loved ow heis helping her see the light...

Anji knows about Shyam
Oh. My goodness
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was awsuuum...loved it dear...was waiting for it...thnx 4da pm dear...
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm late but I'm here! Again, a beautiful update dear! Oh. That rhymed! :P

Arnav monologue, Anjali Arnav teasing, his brief conversation with Khushi and his realisation of the change in her stance, Khushi's monologue and Khushi's convo with Bauji! Amazingly done.

I feel a renewed respect for Bauji's character after reading your version of him. He is exactly the kind of person Khushi needed to guide her in solving all the confusion in her mind. You've put it all so eloquently. Emphasising the emotions. Brilliant work!

Anjali watching a video on her phone? Very curious!

Thank you for updating! :D Looking forward to the next one~! 🤗