Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 (Page 119)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0504

beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshapan

oh! wasn't that beautiful!!

and finally khushi has had an epiphany. the one that would put back their relationship on track. and am now waiting eagerly for the surprise. her arnavji's surprise.

I'm so glad you liked it! I always keep feeling that maybe I'm rushing the progress in their relationship and the change would be sudden and illogical...so your comment is incredibly reassuring, thank you so very much!!

oh and honey, you totally deserve the grades that you have got. all of us just helped the universe a little with our prayers! :) after all when you are giving us credit for something we hardly did, let us gloat in it :D

*blushes* awww! thank you so much!! And honestly, you deserve the credit, and I mean it! The grades would hardly have been possible if I couldn't come on IF and vent and read your wonderful feedback- you guys helped me stay away from depression, so yes, I owe you guys a lot!! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

Firstly, congratulations on your grades. I am happy that you have got good grades. Mine are in two days time so I still have that dreaded feeling. 

Thanks so much! Aw I totally understand what you must be going through- I nearly passed out from the tension :S I'm sure you must have done great and lived up to your expectations! All the very best and I hope you aced em!!

And secondly, that was a fabulous update. Cannot wait to find out what Arnav wants to gift her. Please update soon and thanks for the PM xx

Thanks again- both for liking the update and for all your support throughout the course of this FF...hopefully, Arnav's surprise will be in the next update, or the one after :) Will try and update soonish :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Oh my! What a wonderful way to wake up..i found myself reading the waking up twice..languid, leisurely and loving!

What's the present? What's the present? And a date?Blushing Wow!!

I am also dying to know about the clipping that Anjali saw ...

Hi! So glad you liked this update! Lol, I've been fantasising about writing this scene even since I got them to sleep in different rooms...so when finally I got round to it, I was kind of scared it might not turn out right :S So I'm extremely glad you liked the waking-up scene! Thank you!!

Lol, the present and the date are both coming soon- at least I hope so. And yes, more on Anji and Shyam too...hope you like the coming updates!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieK

Your writing is always beautiful ,this was no exception .
Thanks for the pm.

Aw that's so sweet of you to say!Embarrassed Thanks so much!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmkj

Put ur hand on my heart n listen..
dhak dhak dhak dhak..
dats wats hppning to me aftr dis update..
such a beautiful chapter..breathtaking..m already in love wid ur writing style..n dis chapter only made dat love stronger..
khushi's cnfession in d last chapter n her heart n mind finally finding peace was just so wonderful..i enjoyed reading it..
m eager to knw abt d surprise..bt seems like its gonna b smthn really spcl n touching..
btw, cngrats for ur good grades..keep workin hard..u'll definitely reach d heights of success..

Thanks so much!! Firstly for your wonderful comment and for liking the update, and secondly for all the support and encouragement since I started writing on IF!! reading your comments are a major source of inspiration to keep going, or else I doubt if, without readers like you, this FF would have come this far :) I hope you like my future works too! Thanks again!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobhu21-

Well you make it so difficult for me every time !! And I hate you for that, but then I love you more than I hate you, so I guess I can say I love you ?? So thank you for reading this blabber and hence here goes a big hug to you Hug

Aww, lol now I don't know if I'm supposed to feel guilty or pleased! But I'm feeling pleased anyway :P And hey, pleeease don't say you blabber ok! I love reading your comments and messages, they make me smile every single time! 

Btw, Nafi, I have to ask ou this question, are you gonna consider putting MDJND on publication or something ? I bet you'd beat all the best selling book records, cause this one FF, seriously it requires my 100% concentration while reading !And forget about me taking the small details and writing them, its the way you write, that it makes impossible to ignore even a smalles use of the word *the* in the para, that makes me notice such thingsg !!

Now I'm probably blushing red like a tomato or something! That's the biggest compliment I could ask for! Lol, I should be thankful to the creators for giving us a concept and characters that actually push a lazy child like me to sit down and write and give more effort to this story than I do to most other things :P I know you don't like repetitive thank you's but I really can't help it...thank you, thank you, thank you sooo very much for your wonderful comments!! At the end of the day, it's your appreciation that makes me go on writing...I might have given up a long time ago otherwise :) I owe you big time!!

And this update !! Gosh ! I loved it beyonf words !
Khushi being mid-way between her dream and reality ! Well I didnt know it actually happens, I have fealt it too, but then I didnt know , I used to think probably Im conjuring stuff up ! And her swimming through the water, deep water looking for the only solace, ! SO metaphorically put with her life !! Even is the solace, was just a shadow ! Yes Arnav is a shadow, but if he wants he can be the onl light providing her with solace ! He is the shadow and light of her life !!

OMG, yes, you've hit the nail on the head!! That's a beautiful, poetic observation- about Arnav being both the shadow and the light!!! That's so true, in the show and this FF I guess...and thank goodness you liked that water metaphor! I was wondering whether it even made sense, coz I didn't know how else to describe that point when you're about to wake up and are not completely there yet...and yeah I used to think I was imagining that sensation too, but my cousin gave me a lecture about the unconscious mind so I knew I wasn't losing it :P 

Her analysing that she believes him, and in him !! And if that meant she loved him, well she always had !! That was written amazingly !! And then when she realises this, she wakes ! And oh ! What a morning suprise it is for her ! More of a shocking suprise ! Cause having Arnav so near de-nerves her, her senses dont work , and all that dominated over like you said is the loud sounds of dhakdhakdhak dhakdhak dhak !! And I dont know about the others, but while reading the update, My heart was racing tooo !!

Lol, I had so much fun writing that part- I was probably giggling away the whole time :P And these days with the way Arnav is always looking for excuses to be near Khushi in the show, I guess I couldn't help myself!! I'm glad you enjoyed bechaari Khushi's predicament...coz I enjoyed writing it a LOT *teeheehee* 

And the second part ! With Arnav's POV ! That was fabulous ! The way he wonders , how she could have ever forggiven him, cause he knows how much ever he boasts, he can never ever be as strong as Khushi, and maybe another reason he loves her so dearly ?? He is selfish now isnt he !! But when he gets selfish for reasons such as not letting her out of bed we dont mind, then why do we need to mind if he married her, cause simply being selfish he couldnt let her out of sight !! And the little small scenes you put in between, I cant tell you how much I love them !!

Well, you know what they say...love is all about being selfish :P And Arnav's admitted to himself a long time back that he's a selfish guy, but well, that's what I guess we girls like about himEmbarrassed His possessiveness over Khushi is something I love watching on screen, so I can't help putting these scenes into the FF...really happy you liked it too!

You know, when you said that you feel you write crap, I guess you should try re-reading your own writings ! Forget that you wrote it, and try reading it as a stranger and then you'll know why, I simply adore your writings ! And if you dont want to, then read this on ! A writer's biggest accomplishment, is to make the audience move with the emotions in the sotry, associate with characters, and them feel each and every emotion of the character ! Inspite of knowing that the story is fictional, the situations all made, a writer who makes the reader fret and worry about his characters is surely an amzing writer ! And I guess thats why you should write you know ! You do all of the above I feel, and truly when you write, it isnt even a little bit difficult imagining the situations, the scenes and the circumstances up ! And I am surely your fan for that !!

Awww!!! If you're trying to make me cry, you're doing a really great job...this is the sweetest thing I've ever read! I guess writers are always insecure about their work...but what you've written here is sooo moving I feel rather choked...truth be told, i don't know what else to say...it's this kind of feedback that makes the hours I spend hunched over a laptop or daydreaming about potential arhi scenes when is should be making myself useful 100% worth it!!! Who knows what I would have done without readers like you!! Over the time we've been talking, you have given me so much more confidence in my own work, and I can never thank you enough!!
Loved this update Nafi !! A big tight hug to you Hug Love you loadsss 

Love you more!!! Big bear hug your way!!! xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg123-Shobhu21-

fanboy Newbie
fanboy
fanboy

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Really well written story...has the pathos of love well earned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

Go to top