Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Read both the chapters.. Wow, I love their surprises for each other.. Khushi has realized that she hasn't confessed to him.. So waiting for her to do it.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 39 was breathtakingly beautiful!

I am actually sitting here 5 minutes after and still in awe!

The way you described Anjali's battle and win over self was amazing. Seriously I am shocked at how well you illustrated so much in such few words. How perfectly I could feel her shame in herself and her hate. I am just wow! you are one talented writer!

I am very excited with Khushi.. the letter from his mother makes my heart clench every time... her joy is so contagious!!!!
THANK YOU for writing such a beautiful tale!!!
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just read all of the chapters and love this FF love how their relationship has slowly progressed they have come such a long way. Him giving her the ring was beautiful and pleased Anjali is slowly getting use to everything hopefully she wont be too distraught when Arnav talks to her. Pleased that buaji had recovered and loved his talk with Khushi
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dropping in to say I read it and it was so fab that I will not be able to do justice to it in the limited time I have. You are an awesome blossom writer Nafi. I'll catch up with you soon! And edit this post when I get the time! I'm so sorry! Please bear with me. And I hope you are doing well! :) 
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just read your whole FF
honestly amazing job, the characters are so like and very true to the ones in the show
the redemption track is properly shown and khushis feelings are highly justified and the battle between the heart and mind etc was potrayed so perfectly
and your writing and descriptive skills were great

love this FF cant wait for the next update
cutest scenes are this ring bit, and the morning of the current day when they woke up hugging each, too cute
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really loved the FF...
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So I finally got to catch up with this because life kept getting in the way but that's a whole other story...you know the way your write..it makes me feel like I'm watching a whole new episode...how do you do that?!!! It's an amazing talent to have! The whole romance between Arnav and Khushi is perfect because it is something that seems real..if you get what I mean...Now Anjali...well...I love her in this...it's hard to write that since I'm so disappointed in her in the episodes which are on now...wow...long comment sorry...so to sum it up I love this FF and I can't wait to see how things progress!!!
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I  Loved Arnav's surprise.
Beautiful update!πŸ‘
ua91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was incredible! Eagerly awaiting your next update! πŸ˜Š
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update! I loved it! Thanks for the update and PM!