Frequent Posters

damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love d update!u r an amazing writer!do update soon.😊
amv63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No woman should have to undergo what Anjali's suffering. Shyam is beyond evil. I hope Anjali speaks to Khushi and Arnav about all this so that they can help her through this difficult time. Love the way they're slowly building up the love and trust.
Eid Mubarak everyone.
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... thanks for the pm
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*sigh* I feel like hugging Anjali...and you my dear! Because you got her just right! Her dilemma and her confusion and her fear was so palpable! It was wonderful to read because it felt so realistic and so much like the Anjali of the show! And thank fully in your fic Anjali seems to be using her brains and not shut it down! :) 

And Khushi's feelings are a joy to read! I was wondering which black card board box you were talking about! OF COURSE its the one in which he bought her those bangles! :) And I loved how you said that she was nervous in opening that box before because she didn't know if she could go back there...but now...she has no problem! :)

Thank you for the PM :) Can't wait to read more! 
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
continue soon
nice updt
thanks for pm
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey hun
awesome, amazing part👏⭐️
anjie part was superb👏...i've been waiting patiently for the mystery to unravel
i thought it was an intelligent idea to bring that particular scene of shyam interfering with the car to anjali's attention👏👏. most of the ffs i read always have khushi's involvement..
its such a horrible, tragic n traumatising thing for a wife to know her husband wants to kill her😭. i love how u portrayed anjie's emotions n pov⭐️... poor thing practically worshipped the snake...
i think if i was in her position i would've also felt faint after hearing shyam's conversation on the phone... it was scary, really. i can totally understand why u had a headache writing this..
aha i had guessed she was lying about the phone call...
i wonder what shyam must be thinking about this...i mean he's loyal, devoted wife who cant possibly live without, him hasnt seen or heard from him for days n hasnt even bothered to contact him...
this is getting so interesting now😃

awww khushi's part was too wonderful😍
i loved her realisation of being in love😳...very beautiful⭐️
and yayy, she's wearing her 1st gift from arnav😃. i hope when she meets him later, she wears them. he'll be pleasantly surprised n shocked. i remember that part when arnav got all depressed thinking she had broken or thrown them away... i think it would be a wonderful scene😍
hmm u go girl...cant wait for khushi's surprise to arnav🥳

thanks for the pm
eid mubarak🤗
take care
Edited by Rozy77 - 11 years ago
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome ff
Its a really brilliant piece of work, I really loved it
Can't wait to read more
plz add me to your pm list and buddy me.
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one...good detailing :D
maazia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. The way you describe emotions is truly unique. Like it.
Poor Anjali. Can't blame her, who is not afraid of the truth, especially when it threatens to take away all that you lived for!!!!
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I jump up and down from pure ecstacy every time you update and I have a PM from you. That was an amazing update as usual. And happy belated eid mubarak to you too =]