smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
U finally updated!!!! 

Great update! Thnx or he pm!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back exams over for now loved the update well written loved their feeling they were perfectly done loved how shew was so worried for him and he made her laugh awesome update thanks for the pm

TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. Thanks for the pm..
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for such a lamba wala update
that was truly beautiful
such an insight into their minds  and the changing dynamics of their relationship being acknowledged by both of them
thanx for the PM
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wicked... hope everything is fine 
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
First of Welcome Back with A bang!!  I hope ur exams went well.. and u Aced them all!!! Now... to the update.. Loved it... finally.. finally.. she has accepted that she can't leave without him... I loved how desperate she was for him to come home... thank u for the PM and don't make us wait longer for updates.. ha ha ha..

-Vika😊
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nafisaaa 🤗 Welcome back!! :D Oh how I missed this FF and I absolutely loved this update! :D

Totally grinning here! The way you described their feelings and then the interaction! The silence spoke volumes!! I'm gushing! You completely had me with Khushi's question! You could say I was as flabbergasted as Arnav! :P Kudos to her mind for being able to think enough to form the question when under the assault of his mischievous gaze! LOL and how they both were appreciating the physical allure the other held! Free from everything that held them back on prior occasions.

Oooh.. and what surprise is Arnav planning for Khushi? I'm veeerry curious! 24 hours seems so long! And I for one totally dont mind that Shyamu and Anjali have been forgotten and update after such a long time deserved to be Arhilicious! :P

The dragonfly no longer wanted to fly away.

That was my favourite line from this update! :D

Looking forward to more frequent updates from you now that exams are done! I'm so glad ur back! :D
Edited by Psychedelic - 11 years ago
amv63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update...and one that was long long awaited!
What on earth is Arnav planning for Khushi? It's got him all fired up hasn't it? Looking forward to finding out.
She is slowly beginning to trust him - enough to at least laugh out loud in his presence like she used to a long time ago! And he seems as if he's got the most precious gift in the world! Awww
Hope you're well rested now and rarin' to go!
Thanks for the PM.
Edited by amv63 - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow - what a sweet OS.

Please PM me for next part, eagerly waiting 😊