Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #2 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update! Loved it :D
wow!!! tht was amazinggg..u write wh so much depth & detail..its really BEAUTIFUL.
Loved the update & thanx for d pm :)
loved the update..it was beautiful...
woah..dat waz amazing!! :)
Beautiful update!! The way you expressed Khushi's emotions on each line of the letter - amazing!
N the dragonfly part was adorable!!
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Great now Khushi ready to of her harsh feelings 
As always, you never fail to amaze me.. but just jump to different level on doing so.. and i'm in love with your FF, the characters.. all the more, each time with newer updates ... love you for that ! 
your're just ... 
i'm just speechless each time.. you can flatter yourself with adding adjectives ! how about, ... 'perfect ! ' 
Love you all the more for the extremely long update ! :D i'm all the more giddy.. aha.

my oh my, absolutely 'Loved' would be an understatement of the character analysis you presumed on with Khushi... vividly showcasing her emotions, her state of mind.. those famous and loving .. 'dhak dhak 's ...' the tinge of humour you added while her fear of a mere drangonfly , LOL ! i could imagine the crazy antic-ful Khushi and teasing Arnav.. oh, I much  I 'adore' these two just exceeds my expectations each time ! 

The part that was so plainly filled with such perfection and such heart touching perspective was during the personal introduction and adjustment to the newly found feelings and relationship, with the ever so amazing and correct... Mother in law ! loved the detailing of her Ma in law's kangan adoring her unadorned writs and how the weight she never felt due to all the love it held. The back to back flashbacks and thoughts concerned with the beautiful conversation held in the letter for her daughter in law.. so pure, simple, gentle.. and the more understand and ever so confident about her daughter in law... just amazingly executed ! 
Such a cute convo btwn her and her JiJi.. could imagine that all along.. 
such a natural and comfy feeling that took place while the simplest of questions she asked.. that homely and unbreakable bond btwn too sisters... a casual, yet private convo.. glad she didn't need to hide and replace her emotions like ever before.. 

Arnav's just super amazing ! I can understand his desperation upon holding back.. tehe.. but all the while .. glad the way he is .. and giving the utmost space she needs to settle and re think of what's happening with her.. way to much for her mind to handle.. and the convo was just as great as btwn Payal and Khush. can't wait to find out to what gonna be happening to Sham once he's exposed from the curtains covering him up.. and i'm just all excited and anxious ! 

Anjali being not so concerned and far from getting worried has made me love her even more for becoming strong and firm.. 

can't wait for the next update.. and before I forget .. what you mean 'wrapping' up , huh ?! This FF is so not wrapping up any time soon and neither are you going any where.. I'll wait after your exams are done.. even though I'm just the more desperate.. but seriously, tell me your kidding  ! I LOVEEE this FF and i can even imagine you're going to end it all the sooner.. though i could imagine it nearing toward the end.. but awwh.. 
anywho, superb job.. thanks for the pm and such a flawless update ! <3 xx :D 

Awww...i loved it! So many emotions so beautifully portrayed..:) first, their being lost in each other, in a world of their own...then the cute playful banter..then the letter from Arnav's mother, which was my favourite part...few lines but the way she reads it, analyses it, understands the feelings, the meaning, the advice, the request and the love behind those words is simply beautiful! Her confusion, conflict and then the clarity of thought, the realisation, the belief, the hope...that process was expressed very well! Also the interaction between the 2 sisters was pleasing..how her sister's presence, company soothes her, restores peace to her mind and she also helps khushi put her thoughts into perspective..Hope she accepts that she is in love, after all! Every detail, every part was wonderful!!πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM! Can't wait for the next update now!! πŸ˜Š

Heya hun!! Thanks for the PM!! I bounce around like a child when I get em!! LOL! :D

I dunno how else or differently to tell you how talented you are! Your attention to detail is impeccable!! I hope now Khushi realizes that she loves Arnav completely! :) 

Can't wait for am update! :)