Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is Rashi irredeemable?

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I believe that Rashi's character is irredeemable.  She is the perfect example of a self-centered, self-absorbed person.  They are so wrapped up in themselves that they fail to see the good that is being done for them.  She has a home, a mother-in-law that loves her, extended family that cares for her and a husband that wants to love her, yet she fails to see it all and focuses instead on destroying the very structure that supports her.

Her only care is herself, I don't believe she even cares for her mother, just protecting herself.  Unfortunately, there are people like Rashi in this world, and nothing good you do for them ever softens their heart of stone or pricks their conscience.

I'm looking forward to the Maha episode, as I think the tide might begin to turn against Rashi.  It's long overdue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said👏
I cannot but agree.. I do hope the tide turns this Mahaepisode and Gopi gives Rashi what she deserves.. The way to the door that leads out if MB... 😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think rashi being just self-centered and self-absorbed is a very undervalued to her true worth

do self-centered people hurt others emotionally and physically and also grin and smirk at other's pain..she derives pleasure and happiness by hurting people... so self-absorbed is a very small term😕

she is pure evil incarnate😡
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: westindian

I believe that Rashi's character is irredeemable.  She is the perfect example of a self-centered, self-absorbed person.  They are so wrapped up in themselves that they fail to see the good that is being done for them.  She has a home, a mother-in-law that loves her, extended family that cares for her and a husband that wants to love her, yet she fails to see it all and focuses instead on destroying the very structure that supports her.

Her only care is herself, I don't believe she even cares for her mother, just protecting herself.  Unfortunately, there are people like Rashi in this world, and nothing good you do for them ever softens their heart of stone or pricks their conscience.

I'm looking forward to the Maha episode, as I think the tide might begin to turn against Rashi.  It's long overdue.

@ Bold: All the points u have made certainly prove that Rashi is not a person, she is a twisted individual who needs to one day face all her crimes and be able to look at her reflection that is staring back at her. Great post!! ⭐️
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I think rashi being just self-centered and self-absorbed is a very undervalued to her true worth

do self-centered people hurt others emotionally and physically and also grin and smirk at other's pain..she derives pleasure and happiness by hurting people... so self-absorbed is a very small term😕

she is pure evil incarnate😡

True, I can't disagree with you there.  She has come close to murder with her kalakaries.

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's what I believe too. No matter how the CVs show her repentance, I won't buy it. She has to practically sell the skin off of her back to convince me just a bit. 🤓
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Munni, I think you got something here...There is no self centered person who gets happy at the misery of others. The real self centered person usually is more into one self, but at the sight of someone else in pain they usually do feel bad or even try and help. 

I know of a very self centered person whose world revolves around her husband and sister...all others are like extras for her. She won't even remember the conversations she had with them a few hours ago.  But if anything happens to anyone she is the first to help...she would find ways to help and make sure the person in need of help is alright before she leaves them alone.

But with Rashi, all we see is her smirking and being happy about hurting others emotionally and even physically if it is going to suit her needs and wants. She could care less who it is, it could be her loving MIL or her over dotting husband. As long as she is not the one hurt or is suffering all is good. I think calling her a sadist or even a psychopath is an understatement. She is not redeemable under any circumstances. 

Anyone who considers Rashi a heroine or even a redeemable character is living with blinders on. She is evil to the core and she is no less than satan incarnate. The only thing that will make her happy is the misery of others. And that is the honest truth, ugly but honest truth 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are sociopaths redeemable? I don't think so. This is what Rashi is, a sociopath, she does not care for anyone but herself. Nothing or no one matters beyond herself. She does not care who she hurts in order to gain her own self-satisfaction. Only cure for these type of people in mental asylums. 
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

Are sociopaths redeemable? I don't think so. This is what Rashi is, a sociopath, she does not care for anyone but herself. Nothing or no one matters beyond herself. She does not care who she hurts in order to gain her own self-satisfaction. Only cure for these type of people in mental asylums. 

👍🏼 That's exactly where she'll have to go after all the crimes she has committed!!