Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

I too am loving the suspense right now!

Hoping to see an outcome that will make my jaw drop 😲😃

But not cause any sadness- like Abha marrying Viren 😵

really??? 
.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rechus

I think this suspense is too much...CVs didn't give us a clear picture about new track..many articles..all r different..

Yes i too feel the same...suspense is a lil to much...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The reason they are still keeping us in suspense is because they are in suspense themselves as to which track to show - all men or women die OR how to salvage the current track.   

They know the show will go down the drain if abha has to marry viren and karan loosing memory.   How will thakur go in comma? By hearing Prakash could have died!!!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

The reason they are still keeping us in suspense is because they are in suspense themselves as to which track to show - all men or women die OR how to salvage the current track.   

They know the show will go down the drain if abha has to marry viren and karan loosing memory.   How will thakur go in comma? By hearing Prakash could have died!!!!

Even i think maybe Thakur gets a heart attack upon hearing about the accident and goes into coma.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sahil70

really??? 

😆 Yep! Something I would have never thought of,but not a bad way though. Something to make me shout "Omg!So that was it"
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Exactly!I hope the really don't go in this direction.Because this track will cause the show to go down the drain  Abharan are separted to often!