Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer and DS are cooking sth!

gajalu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Udayveer and DS planned all this- from the missing of Akash till what's happening today.

After realizing that Manyata won't agree to be a princess just like that, DS planned to take Akash out of the scene. It was also DS's plan to make Manyata suspect DS as the culprit so that UV would be able to be on Manyata's side. DS's arrest and UV helping Manyata on that- all was pre-planned.

It was all done so that Manyata would want to be a princess and, because UV would be with her in her hard times, she would gradually fall for him! Akash has not died, they have hidden him somewhere and are planning to release them once M falls for UV!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is what I think friends- please share your views too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

๐Ÿ˜ŠWell I agree the part where it's say that it's all DS and Uday's plan I am 100% sure about this I know my gut feelings ๐Ÿ‘
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I predicted that when DS and UV were talking after the Holi episode, they are definitely together in this cause Uday would never go against DS...

Simran :D...
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope manyata change for the better
gajalu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sim1623

I predicted that when DS and UV were talking after the Holi episode, they are definitely together in this cause Uday would never go against DS...

Simran :D...

Yeah... and Manyata is falling for UV  gradually!
gajalu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Somia3

hope manyata change for the better

She has already started seeing UV as her rescuer! Yippee!! The day is not far when she will see him as a lover :)
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too have that feeling.