SS- Betaabi- DISCONTINUED!!NOTE PG 18 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
whens the date of your next update please soon want to see their romance 
Originally posted by RICOPUNK101

Tina, this so cute. 'Maine isse pehle kyun nahi pada' hits herself on head.
Anyway do continue. Virika is just gorgeous.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
From Disha😳

Thanks Disha! 😳 Be carefull ... brain damage hojayega toh updates kaise paroghi πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by romanticgurl070

loved i
continue please
wanna a jealous viren

thanks... well... even I want a jealous Viren πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. Update coming soon.
Originally posted by girl97

continue please

Update coming soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Love_kryran

Update please! 

update coming soon  priya! 😊
it's so nice to see viren jealous loved it!!! pm me 1 next update
Hello guys 😊
I'm so sorry for making you all wait... but I am extremely busy these days... and plus it's the holidays... so I am always occupied with something or the other... to be honest I didn't even think I would be updating today... if it wasn't for rose ( virika-deewani) ... yes... this update is not written by me... rather it is written by her... she herself volunteered to write the next update for this FF and... who I'm I to say no! ... So from now on... If I am unable to update and it has already been a long time since I last updated then ... please expect updates by rose! But she won't be updating very often ... once in a while... and it's only for this FF! Anyways... a big thank you to all those who comment ... and press the like button... it surely means a lot... please do keep commenting... feel free giving your opinions... all kinds of comments welcome.. good or bad!

Now! enough of my blabbering and here is the update...πŸ˜†

* Before you read... please read the above note... and don't skip it* 😳

Part  7

She looked at him confused and shocked at the same timeJeevika- Viren, where are you taking me? Everyone must be waiting for us at home and what about Alisha?!

Viren turned towards her and gave her a small smile.

Viren- Don't worry! I rang Virat to tell him we are going to be late and Alisha is fine... don't worry Manvi is there with her ... isn't she?

Jeevika felt herself being relaxed and gave him knock.

Jeevika- But where are we going?

Viren- You will soon see.

Jeevika sighed and made herself comfortable again.

Viren stopped the car and looked towards Jeevika who had fallen asleep. He gently shook her by her shoulders.

Viren- Jeevika, we are here. Come on.

He stepped out of the car and went to open her door for her. She stepped out trying to figure out where they were.

They were by a beautiful lake. No one was around besides them.

He took her hand and led her to sit in front of the lake besides him. She cuddled closer to him resting her head on his shoulders whilst his hands were protectively around her. They stayed like that for a bit before Viren spoke.

Viren- Jeevika, what's wrong?! Ever since we have met Arjun you have become really quiet!

Viren had brought her here so he could ask her about Arjun without anyone interrupting.

Jeevika looked up at him surprised by the sudden question.

Jeevika- Viren, It's a very long story please let's just not talk about it.

Viren- Why?

Jeevika- Because I just don't want too!

Viren- You will have to Jeevika because I can clearly see something is bothering you which you have kept to yourself. Tell me Jeevika. What is it?! You know you can tell me everything.

Jeevika looked at him clearly seeing the concern in his eyes she decided to let it all out.

Jeevika- When we were in Delhi, dad and Uncle were best friends. Our families always had good relations with each other. Me and Manvi always thought of Arjun as our big brother. He was always there for us even when Mom and Dad left us; it was him and Uncle who were there for us! I thought Of Uncle as my own father. We stayed with them after my parent's death before Beeji came to get us! Uncle tried to make Beeji let us stay there but Beeji was adamant. Arjun started visiting us after a while every now and then. He used to be our Moral support. It was him who convinced Beeji to let me study further; it was because of him I am who I am. Everyone thing was perfectly fine until...

She turned to look at Viren. He looked deeply in thought.          He looked back at her suddenly realising she had stopped.

Viren- Until? (soft whisper)

Before she could carry on Viren's phone rang. It was Virat.

(Phone Conversation)

Virat- Hello, Bhai! Where are you?!

Viren- What happened Virat?! We are coming in a bit.

Virat- Please come quick bhai, Alisha is awake and Manvi is not able to handle her.

Viren- Don't worry Virat were on our way!

He cut the Call and looked at Jeevika.

Jeevika- What happened? Is everything okay?!

Viren nodded

Viren- Yes everything is fine, we will have to go back as Alisha has woken up.

They both stood up and made their way back to rhishikesh. None of them said a word.

-------------
So... this is it... for now! Will try my best to update soon... And try to do a long update... thank you for reading... please do comment.

And a special thanks to rose for the update! LOVE YOU! πŸ€—
Originally posted by vishwa94

it's so nice to see viren jealous loved it!!! pm me 1 next update

thanks!😊

its so nice 
and cute
i loved the talk between them 
uptade soon
nice update