India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why didn't Ahemji ask Gopi about Holi?

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
OK.  I understand he didn't question her in front of the temple.  He was still shocked where this vision came from and he was trying to absorb it.  But he should have asked her later when he was giving her Rashi medicine.  Fine, he was too busy wiping her tears and that wasn't the right time either.  But why didn't the CV's show him mulling over it. 

He had a romantic dream about Gopi and then had a vision of him throwing colors on Gopi.  Both are so opposite to his character.  They never showed him thinking about the dream after the night was over.  Now, he is not thinking about his flashback either.  I would think Ahemji never has had this happen to him before, so shouldn't he be trying to dissect this and come to the bottom of these weird things happening to him?  Will he try to analyze tomorrow or he will go straight to his next fb when he is presented the holi picture from Jigar?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadSandy914doc4everFlowerHater5centsDhabu89Agrata23ANJ4varshu27Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Have patience Aris..Tongue
2 years of SNS and you still hope all this to happen in a dayLOL  Ahamji is contemplating.. What do you think he was doing looking at the medicine strip.. He was in his own world.. But he is a man of enormous patience..
Gopi is distressed and crying. His brother is worried and so are all the others.. A family member may not see again.. He has just prioritized that above the images he saw..
Why do you think he never dreamt of her before.. He has had this feeling for sometime now.. The only difference this time was the dream was too close to reality for him.. He is assimilating the fact.. He is tactful. His wife is frightened sometimes when he touches her.. He is taking it slow..
Their speed soothes my nerves.. It is like a smoothly flowing stream.. Inspite of the small boulders the stream will reach its destination Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadaris22lBee3nazzdoc4everDhabu89Agrata23varshu27

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

2 years of SNS and you still hope all this to happen in a dayLOL  Ahamji is contemplating.. What do you think he was doing looking at the medicine strip.. He was in his own world.. But he is a man of enormous patience..
Gopi is distressed and crying. His brother is worried and so are all the others.. A family member may not see again.. He has just prioritized that above the images he saw..
Why do you think he never dreamt of her before.. He has had this feeling for sometime now.. The only difference this time was the dream was too close to reality for him.. He is assimilating the fact.. He is tactful. His wife is frightened sometimes when he touches her.. He is taking it slow..
Their speed soothes my nerves.. It is like a smoothly flowing stream.. Inspite of the small boulders the stream will reach its destination Big smile
LOL My parched mouth has been dying for a drop of water.  Now that there is a well of amrit/nectar just within my hand's reach, I want to take a leap and plunge headlong into it.  Do you blame me?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everDhabu89varshu27

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

LOL My parched mouth has been dying for a drop of water.  Now that there is a well of amrit/nectar just within my hand's reach, I want to take a leap and plunge headlong into it.  Do you blame me?LOL

I doLOL.. You should never do that. plunge headlong with parched throat... It will only burn your throat  badlyWink
When you are parched.. It is more than imperative to take it a bit slow.. Then as the dose increases not only will you enjoy the sweetness, you will also be satisfied and will swim in the taste..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22ldoc4everDhabu89varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Well said! Clap  He is slowly developing into a perfection husband, brother and always was an exeptional son! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Aris,

That's why he didn't become a police officer. ROFLHe doesn't like to investigate. He likes to dwell and absorb. Right now, he's just soaking in all of the Gopi-stimuli that's coming his way. He's slow, I agree, but that's how his clockwork runs. I'm not patient at all, but I know it will all be worth this wait. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22ldoc4everDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aris22l

I doLOL.. You should never do that. plunge headlong with parched throat... It will only burn your throat  badlyWink
When you are parched.. It is more than imperative to take it a bit slow.. Then as the dose increases not only will you enjoy the sweetness, you will also be satisfied and will swim in the taste..Big smile
ROFL Dil hai ke maanta nahin.  I am not as strong as Ahemji or GopiEmbarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4evervarshu27Justlikethat1

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Aris,

That's why he didn't become a police officer. ROFLHe doesn't like to investigate. He likes to dwell and absorb. Right now, he's just soaking in all of the Gopi-stimuli that's coming his way. He's slow, I agree, but that's how his clockwork runs. I'm not patient at all, but I know it will all be worth this wait. 
Hey Rachna, at least you could support me.  I made this post for youConfused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4evervarshu27

Go to top