India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Hope CVs don't show anything messy

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I want BALH to be different in each and every track they show  - now, if Priya is pregnant, Niharika would try to harm her and try to abort the child - It happens in each and every serial...I want some positive moments in our show regarding this - someone protecting Priya - Ram though is listening to Priya will not fully believe her if she says something about his so called family...I really can't tolerate nonsensical stuff when the child is seperated from the mother...hope this does not happen in BALH...I will stop watching if something of that sort happens...AngryAngry...what do you people think?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwa-evan-jainnehaanizorIndYa4usalsalychitloner

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Hey GOOD POST Tongue

Just taking a guess here but i do not think Ekta will take the track to that level. They might show a temporary separation while Priya is trying to bring Krishuji back and she might be pregnant at the time (IF they are going to bring in that track) BUT i do not believe they will show mother N child separating and all.

I honestly think, they will show a small separation and then we will see a flash back to where Ram was talking to Nutz child in her womb when he found out she was pregnant. Priya will remember that moment and realize that Ram is not there to share the same feeling when she is pregnant. That is probably as bad as it will get.

I think Krishuji will prove to be the pillar for Priya and ensure that her Son and DIL do not go thru what she did with Niharika.

All in all.. i think serial is about to take an interesting turn. All i want is some RaYA moments in each episode. Rest they can fill in with whoever they want.. LOL

Edited by IndYa4u - 05 April 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarpisces12fan-of-phulwachitlonerTVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Hey GOOD POST Tongue

Just taking a guess here but i do not think Ekta will take the track to that level. They might show a temporary separation while Priya is trying to bring Krishuji back and she might be pregnant at the time (IF they are going to bring in that track) BUT i do not believe they will show mother N child separating and all.

I honestly think, they will show a small separation and then we will see a flash back to where Ram was talking to Nutz child in her womb when he found out she was pregnant. Priya will remember that moment and realize that Ram is not there to share the same feeling when she is pregnant. That is probably as bad as it will get.

I think Krishuji will prove to be the pillar for Priya and ensure that her Son and DIL do not go thru what she did with Niharika.

All in all.. i think serial is about to take an interesting turn. All i want is some RaYA moments in each episode. Rest they can fill in with whoever they want.. LOL

@IndYa4u
Thanks for appreciating my post didi...can I know your name?...I really love all your posts...I feel honoured when you like my post...Smile I was so concerned about the positivity in BALH...so came up with such a topic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwachitloner

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hey GOOD POST Tongue

@IndYa4u
Thanks for appreciating my post didi...can I know your name?...I really love all your posts...I feel honoured when you like my post...Smile I was so concerned about the positivity in BALH...so came up with such a topic...

Hey.. My name is Mittal.. and yours?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwachitlonerTVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
My name is Kishore...happy to know that you too are a great fan of Sakshi ji as I am...Big smile...I came to know about it from your posts about her...Wink

fan-of-phulwachitlonerIndYa4u

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I think Nika will just try to get the property on her name somehow

and the pharmaceutical company will not come to light until she 'think' she has everything but not that company

funny I had no idea where Ram went to work or what Kapoor industries did..lolTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaTVserialfreak

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

I want BALH to be different in each and every track they show  - now, if Priya is pregnant, Niharika would try to harm her and try to abort the child - It happens in each and every serial...I want some positive moments in our show regarding this - someone protecting Priya - Ram though is listening to Priya will not fully believe her if she says something about his so called family...I really can't tolerate nonsensical stuff when the child is seperated from the mother...hope this does not happen in BALH...I will stop watching if something of that sort happens...AngryAngry...what do you people think?
 Hey Kishore, you are jumping the gun too soon. Just enjoy the show now .dont think too much what the CVs going to do because it's not in our hands anyway. The best we can do is enjoy the show each and e very day and not g o ahead  And jump to conclusions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwachitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4u

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Hey GOOD POST Tongue

i wish this happens. Ram should feel guilty of not being able to talk to his child coz of his stupid family

fan-of-phulwaTVserialfreakIndYa4u

Go to top