India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi marriage in Serial Days

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
So I was so sick of thinking when this damn 6month is going to be over. so I started counting days starting from the wedding day and came to conclusion that it has only been 14 days since the wedding... here is how I see the days.  I think I will keep updating as days go by.

Day 1: Wedding day
Day 2: (Nani sick and sanke gets to decorate room for Arhi)
Day 3: (ASR carry khushi inside while Anjali is at the door & Kitchen Pooja)
Day 4: (khushi rips her blouse, wears Arnav's shirt, Arnav acts nice to show Mami, Muh dikhai)
Day 5: (Pagphera, Bua takes Payal, Arnav drops Khushi, Khushi hurt, Arnav looks for khushi)
Day 6: (Khushi leaves RM, water fight at the office)
Day 7: (Holi & medicine drama)
Day 8: (Mission 100 ways to annoy ASR, fight over bathroom, share closet space and room)
Day 9: (Arnav's  sprained neck, Khushi needs to pay Arnav back, food for AR staff)
Day 10: (KKGSR Dabba Service, no more money for Snake, Arhi fought, honeymoon planning)
Day 11: (Dilli ma Balli hotel, fake honeymoon)
Day 12: (Arnav's voice gone, Khushi saves Arnav's company)
Day 13: (Arnav still no voice, khushi determined to bring his voice back at all cost)
Day 14: Competition
Day 15: Medicine MU clears, Khushi not talking to Arnav, Arnav hurts Khushi, Khushi decided not come infront of Arnav, Arnav thinks about Khushi
Day 16: Khushi out of sight, Arnav misses her, Arnav hears khushi's voice and follows. 

Edited by maan-and-geet - 06 April 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheengumpchumprobbieREEmickyamiSimran234ccuteaangelRazz22kriti_atharvxAaliya

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
oh wow, this is just great... so basically when I'm old and withering, the six months will finally be over and the creatives might find themselves thinking of making either one of Arnav or Khushi behave like a sane human being and find out the truth...

P.s It's fine though because we know the show thinks we are all idiots with an IQ of under 10, remember when Valentines day was like 6 days after new years?

Looks like Einstein relativistic time dilation theory is slightly warped in the IPKKND world...

before you know it, Anjali will have her baby before Arnav and Khushi's six month marriage is over and we'll have another death anniversary for Arnavs parents before Khushi's ... 

I find its best to lock your brain away in a pickle jar when you watch the show Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

me_saysmaan-and-geetdumas

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
WHAT?! 14 days? Nooo at this rate I'll be all old and wrinkly before THE 6 months are over Confused

Edited by -Delena-ArHi- - 05 April 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geet

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

oh wow, this is just great... so basically when I'm old and withering, the six months will finally be over and the creatives might find themselves thinking of making either one of Arnav or Khushi behave like a sane human being and find out the truth...

P.s It's fine though because we know the show thinks we are all idiots with an IQ of under 10, remember when Valentines day was like 6 days after new years?

Looks like Einstein relativistic time dilation theory is slightly warped in the IPKKND world...

before you know it, Anjali will have her baby before Arnav and Khushi's six month marriage is over and we'll have another death anniversary for Arnavs parents before Khushi's ... 

I find its best to lock your brain away in a pickle jar when you watch the show Big smile

ROFLROFLROFL
Did u not get the memo? MU will supposedly be cleared by 2062. We'll be lucky if we can actually see it before we die LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangelmaan-and-geet

gumpchump Groupbie
gumpchump
gumpchump

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Nice one .. i had been thinking that too - cz the way they keep saying next six months it seems there are indeed 6 left to them while for us 2 have almost passed :) but thats a soap life for you .. they can go through 5 months in a breeze of an episode if they wanted. One song, calendars flipping through the month LOL

Just a doubt though .. wasn't the day 2 and day 3 same ?? (i had thot griha pravesh and all happened the next day with nani being unwell too) but i am gonna take your word for it Clap

And you thought it was a documentary on Discovery channel ? (BTW that takes days to make when we gallop all of that in an hour and half)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geet

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Trust me I locked my brain in a safe deposit box when Arnav misplaced his while running after his Di and Khushi pawned hers to pay for her jiji's wedding...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gumpchumpccuteaangel

Silent_eyes Senior Member
Silent_eyes
Silent_eyes

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Wow such a great post keep it up :D
laadgovernor Newbie
laadgovernor
laadgovernor

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
technically if like 2 months is considered around 15 days in the show, 6 months would be 22 months later as in approximately 2 years Smile

Go to top