Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged

hey guys i tried uloadin the scene where ajay and shaina sneak into rita ahuja's house....i caught the part whr they tell the neighbour they are married....

m really sorry to give u such a smaal scene....but even thought his is just 25 seconds in length...it took me an hour and a half to upload it... i have got some othr scenes too...and will b uploadin them soon...

the link to this video is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3sW0mfIqIw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ajay-shaina video" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thnx a lot yaar! its gr8

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thank you sweety. Smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ur welcome......
but i feel so miserable that i cant give u ppl more than this....i mean i know how i myself was dyin for videos...and now that i have them....cant share them....
actually i havent logged in since yesterday as my house is gettin painted ....so its all a mess....the comp was disconnected.....
and mom says im addicted to the net....so she doesnt let me sit for long at all....so when im chekin my mail and stuff for abt an hour ....i try to upload stuff.....cant upload larger files thats why.....
infact....ur last scene sofia...i tried uploadin it atleast twice....but each time...it took so much time that my mom askd me to get off the comp and i had to stop it....
also....i cant tell my parents that im uploadin stuff.....as it is...they hate the fact that im so fida over a "tv actor"...... my mom would have nipped it in the bud but the only reasion she lets me be is coz she likes aryan too and thinks its an intelligent serial and not aaltoo faltoo stuff..... but if she knew i had joinedf a forum and fan clubs and doin all this on the net...she'd take me off the comp forever....
i rpomise to all my frnz here that i wil try uploadin all the stuff i can......but plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz forgive me for all that i cant..........
m relly relly soooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Cry

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
its ok yaar
i also hav the same problem
so i also cant record, even cant think abt doing so
i'll b thrown outta house then

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thnxxxxx a lot yaar.dis s one of my fav scene.
arey v can understnd ur feelings abt d video.d thng dat u r tryin s wt mattrs.hope u wud b abl 2 do sumthng abt d videos

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yeah i hope so too.....that why i am recordin all of them....will have them with me for ever.....infact im tryin to get their hard copies by transferrin them to cds...so that i can be safer......but will have to do that without the knowledge of my parents...
newe.....even im waitin for the miracle solution...!

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hey reshma LOL
u r crazy

dont worry, i'm also crazy, cant record 4 some reasons, but i sav all downloaded clips in cdsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top