Posted: 12 years ago

i dont get it! why do people bash EHMMBH! First you watch it and your all loving the episode and when there isnt a good episode your all against it!!WHY!! I dont know why!!!i find this stupid just watch it and stop complaining!!!

No Offence who ever got hurt!! i just thought someone needed to say it!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally im nt the only one exactly even i say the same thing that u watch it then bash why???
In few other posts i sed exactly the same thing but no one wanted to listen and jus argue...
Seriously im so happy u wrote this topic atleast im nt alone...
To all bashers...
Watch ehmmbh if u love it then luv u too buy if u hate it tough just shut up and dont watch it!!!
Originally posted by: hs7071

Finally im nt the only one exactly even i say the same thing that u watch it then bash why???
In few other posts i sed exactly the same thing but no one wanted to listen and jus argue...
To all bashers...
Watch ehmmbh if u love it then luv u too buy if u hate it tough just shut up and dont watch it!!!

i so agree wiv u ur so right
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hs7071

To all bashers...

Agree
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People are just irritated on how slow this show is going. ALL shows go though rough patches but we deal and let the CVs do their thing but we also need to let the CVs know what we think of the track.
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anyone can have right to judge single episode
so let them do it
Originally posted by: cutykoo27

anyone can have right to judge single episode

so let them do it

well dont do it infront of us right
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. they take the the forum's calmness away & start bashing. If you dont like the show then keep it to yourself. Don't start a pravchan about how you hate the character or actor.