Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 1

It was a new day, a new academic year; new students were running around the hallways trying to locate their classes. The old ones were busy exaggerating their vacations. The school looked chaotic. Students were scattered everywhere, all corners were taken up by the romantic duos, the benches in cafeterias were occupied by the social cliques; the popular girls sat in the middle with their fashion magazines, the jocks on the corner flexing their muscles, the nerds busily reading star wars, another corner was used by the dance practices, if any new student were to enter, it would feel like a zoo. A bunch of animals left in different spots to entertain, and boy were they entertaining.

As for the reigning king and the queen, they each had a separate room, a private room for their convenience. It wasn't really private, just another unused classrooms on the top floor, but since they liked it, it belonged to them. No one dared to question them. ASR particularly never liked the room, it was too hot and humid, but Khushi got a room, so he needed one too. If Khushi can get it, so can should him and that too on the other end of the hall, exact opposite of her room. It was a blistering, sunny day and Khushi sat with her eyes shut allowing the rush of the wind to toss the ends of her hair about gently. The room was stuffy and hot and even with the window flung wide open she felt drowsy with the late summer heat wave. The fact that it was now the start of September didn't seem to bother the weather all that much as the sun made one of its rare appearances, she grimaced at the thought of having to walk the halls helping the new students with her co-captain. A quite knock on the door made her open her eyes just a slither, there stood at the other side of the dirty glass door was a nervous looking first year. "Anjali," she called out weakly, "Go and open the door will you." She didn't move but waited silently for her reply knowing exactly what it would be. Sure enough after a moment pause a voice answered her back, "Go and get it yourself you lazy pig." Despite the insult, Khushi's lips curved into a smirk. Anjali has been her best friend since her birth, with their mothers being best friends; they were expected to be one too. Except that it was supposed to be the three musketeers, when Arnav's mother, the third best friend in the group, gave birth to him. With Khushi's temper and Arnav's anger, the group had to be broken. Khushi's demanding authority did not sit well with young Arnav, since then, neither of the two had ever amended terms for each other.

She eased herself back to the present and pulled herself up off the seat to slide back the door. "Yes?" She said harshly realizing she still had her eyes closed. "Sorry Miss Gupta but you're wanted down in the last room to start your captain duties," The new girl in front of her looked terrified and she looked at her briefly before answering. "Fine, go and tell the impatient reject down there to be careful not to overheat as I am on my way." She said the last few words with a mixture of sarcasm and contempt because she knew exactly who the impatient reject down there was, the same idiot who had always been the reason for her anger and hatred...making him one of her shared and most despised enemies.

Arnav Singh Raizada

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
cool start!! do continue!! n PM me pls!!!
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
AWW,this is SO cuute! :33

I love Anjali in this one !She has guts -unlike the meek,timid,shy little thing we're used to seeing .

Hahaha ,Impatient reject!🤣

He loves her and  they both hate each other? How ADORABLE! 

Also,
He just HAD to have a room -coz she did .Arnav can be such a baby sometimes! And we love him for it ;)
AMAZING UPDATE :DDD

Thanks for the PM! :]
Rhysenn thumbnail
Amazing start! I like the different concept! Do continue please! ðŸ˜Š
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing Start ðŸ˜³
archielicious thumbnail
woww .
it was hell of a intresting prologue..
pm me.
continue soon.
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hey dear!!!
This looks very interesting!!!! 
omg!! reigning king and queen!!?? Awesome!! i like them both in this ss!! arnav already likes her but is too stubborn  to admit!!! 

and khushi looks so fierce yaar and also captain!!! 

and arnav is the player and captain too!!! 

love it!!! 

btw, love the tittle.. 

xxx
Edited by DarkDove - 12 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
its a great prologe i am sure khushi is going show as sexy girl not one salwaar kameezz egarly waiting the first chap
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice go on, waiting for more
aycma98 thumbnail

Chapter 2

Jut to clear myself ladies (or gentlemen), I have never been to Delhi University, so I wouldn't know how the environment is out there. I added  bits and pieces from my boarding school days, high school and college, and created Delhi University.

The first day of school is only welcoming the new comers to the new college environment, and greeting the old students, and to distribute schedules along with the map of the college. Teachers were in their respective classes welcoming the students, meeting the parents, and captains were asked to monitor the hallways and check the classrooms and give good impression to the parents. God knows Delhi University needs funds, and parents are the bank. They need to be assured that their students are at the finest university. Students were given strict regulations on making sure that the new comers are comfortable and satisfied with their choice of college. They just don't know what's coming their way.

Khushi flicked the blinds of her room down and as Anjali had already passed out into a deep and somewhat noisy sleep, she quickly changed into brushed her hair and made herself presentable. Soon after she was gliding down the corridors, as slow as she could, mind you, on her way to the room on the other end. Her red dress contrasted perfectly with her long dark hair and big brown doe eyes, which gave her a strikingly elegant look. The skirt was etched up just a little higher than school standards but she knew she would get away with it, after retaining a class topper over the past two years, most of the teachers believed she could do no wrong. Though everyone else knew, she most definitely could.

She was nearing the last few doors now and so she decided to take a moment to call into a few others doors first. She slid open the door to her left to find two students locked together. She coughed loudly and gave the pair a tiresome look as Sam's head came up into view, her cheeks flushed bright red and she hurriedly tried to straighten out her hair. The boy seemed to have vanished behind the desk but Khushi gave her a steely gaze and said, "I think Professor Rathore should write a letter to ban you from events for a month an adequate punishment for this inappropriate behavior." Khushi smirked at her and turned to leave when she heard Sam mutter, "Just because she can't get a guy." Khushi spun round immediately and administered the glare that she had perfected over the years causing Sam to physically shrink back into the walls, "Oh trust me, I could have anyone on this college if I wanted. But unlike you, I have reasonably high standards so I wouldn't just settle for Abhimanyu."

Khushi spat out his name with venom and she couldn't help but let another smirk flutter into her lips at Sam's shocked and disbelieving face. "But how did you...how could you… he… you...?" Sam trailed off, extremely confused on how Khushi managed to figure out who had joined her in the room, as he was well hidden. Khushi had encountered him before of course, every time Abhimanyu would be seen gawking at Sam during class, much to her annoyance. Khushi continued to smirk as she sauntered away leaving the dumbest of the class to furiously try and work out just what had given away.  She walked down the hallway with a smile plastered across her face and just as she were finishing off congratulating herself on her triumph she was greeted by a pair of stormy light brown eyes. "If you weren't my co-captain, I'd make sure that you would not be attending any events for a month for such lateness and incompetence."

Khushi let out a long sigh, heavily coated in sarcasm and replied, "Oh so you're my leader is it Mr. Laad Governor Raizada? Funny, I must have missed that memo." She smiled sweetly at him, knowing it would just wind him up further, "Please don't try and get clever with me Khushi Kumari Gupta, I would have thought you'd learnt by now that the consequences are almost never attractive." Arnav kept his voice calm and cool though his infamous smirk was nowhere to be seen."Yeah, I learnt that the first time I saw your 'angry' face."

She brushed over to the window knocking his shoulder as she passed. She tugged at the window, trying to get it to open in the sweltering heat, but no amount of straining seemed to be doing the trick. *Oh this just isn't fair,* she thought to herself, *I dazzle with my comebacks before making a fool of myself because I can't open a god damn window!* She breathed deeply and were about to pull at it once more when a loud crack and wave of wind flung her into the seat at the side of the room.

Khushi jumped up and turned to face a smug look of victory and pride smirking at her from Arnav's face. "Ask before you do anything Raizada," she spat, desperately trying to restrain herself from using her two hands to pull off all of his hair. "Now if you're quite done pulling that unpleasant face we can get started on our duty." That knocked the smug look right off his face! And before he was able to retort she'd stormed past him and was heading off down the stairs. The routine check was slow going and with Arnav stopping at nearly every classroom containing an attractive girl, Khushi had plenty of time to stew over her little tiff. Khushi and Arnav had never got on, she'd found it difficult to continue a civil conversation with the guy. *He's just too self-confident and egotistical, it's not human for god's sake,* she thought, staring at him with distaste as he was handed his thirteenth invite to a girls room after college. He finally came strutting out of the classroom, "Might have to do a bit of work with that one," he said, smirking and gesturing to the girl who was now looking rather flustered and sat giggling with her friends. Khushi squeezed her eyes shut, desperately trying to erase all of his vulgar existence from your mind. *I mean, what kind of parents could create such an annoying, vain son? Oh yeas, aunty! Oops…*

That was not what ticked Khushi off, the most annoying thing was that every Sunday afternoon; she had to obey every order thrown at her from Arnav. Both the girls' basketball team and the boys' basketball team had to practice together, and the boys' captain was given the responsibility and authority for both teams throughout the entire practice session. It drove her insane. At the very end of last year, Abhimanyu Verma, the previous boys' basketball captain had been forced to resign after repeatedly getting fouls during the matches, he had chosen Arnav to become the next captain. Raizada used the practices as a means of revenge, it was, after all, the only time he could ever successfully tell Khushi what to do and if she complained, which she often did, he would threaten to throw her off the team. So she would grit her teeth and throw him glares, but abide by his stupid rules and ridiculous tactics for the mean time. Khushi could rival anyone with her skills and determination out on the court and he knew it, but she just couldn't risk trying to find out if those threats were of the empty variety so she lay as low as possible in practices.

Arnav marched towards her, a girl standing at either side of him; their eyes wide with excitement as if they were walking down a ramp at a fashion show. "Oh gross," Khushi muttered to herself and started to walk away as quickly as possible. Unfortunately in her attempt to escape the looming scenario, she crashed into someone who had been stood silently behind her all along…

Khushi stumbled backwards, hand to her bruised forehead, muttering curses under her breath at the obstruction. When her vision focused itself again, she realized that her obstruction was in fact two of her most delightful classmates! The first of a tall, lanky build and the other much more wiry and tall. She groaned in her mind before fixing a smile, "NK! Lavanya! What brings you away from your cozy classrooms?" She said it with glee, remembering how much she enjoyed messing with these two. They never could tell when they were being made fun of. Lavanya batted her eyelashes and Khushi noticed the overdone use of lipstick and eyeliner, "As a matter of fact...YOU!" Her voice was so sickly sweet Khushi thought she might vomit right there on the floor. Luckily, she realized that Khushi was looking straight past you; in fact she was staring straight at a suddenly uneasy Arnav. Unfortunately, NK wasn't. 

Ps. I don't really know if the first chapter is not up to standards, since all the likes and comments dropped down low.