Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WHY BASH IPKKND!!! PLEASE READ AND SHARE!!!!! (Page 2)

gumpchump Senior Member
gumpchump
gumpchump

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

I think people are frustrated, and that it is fair enough to let them vent it out... It's difficult to be positive when the show has been dragging out an illogical story line for 8 weeks, people have tried to be patient.

Relaaaxx .. its a show. They have every right to stretch - linger on the same MU. One can't preach them what they should show or not. Its entertainment - if its not for some sure they can criticize, but they aren't right in switching zones when a nice episode airs. Think of it after seeing a MU stretch for 8 weeks as your pointed out - people who would find it illogical would continue to do so even if tomorrow ASR or Khushi find the truth - then its a debate how longer the tag should stretch until they both find out what the other knows. The build up is key to suspense, to a story line. Watch it at your own risk, questioning the story line the CVs is not only dumb, but irritating.

As far as letting people express - yup one can't be stopped from doing that but it only shows they can't be a good sport and let others dish the story out for them. All those who bash - seriously if were given the task to write a story for a daily soap would fail, no matter how many ideas they have currently - because their ideas are short lived do not have enough build up to keep viewers glued for another 6-10 months. So yeah bash on .. let the misunderstanding clear and let the episodes turn into some sloppy stuff or wrap off - cz neways bashing won't end up in extending the life of the show. Obviously those making the show have a better idea than those who get frustrated watching every single episode or ecstatic watching something unfold the next day!

Edited by gumpchump - 05 April 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam-IPKKND

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumpchump

I think people are frustrated, and that it is fair enough to let them vent it out... It's difficult to be positive when the show has been dragging out an illogical story line for 8 weeks, people have tried to be patient.

Relaaaxx .. its a show. They have every right to stretch - linger on the same MU. One can't preach them what they should show or not. Its entertainment - if its not for some sure they can criticize, but they aren't right in switching zones when a nice episode airs. Think of it after seeing a MU stretch for 8 weeks as your pointed out - people who would find it illogical would continue to do so even if tomorrow ASR or Khushi find the truth - then its a debate how longer the tag should stretch until they both find out what the other knows. The build up is key to suspense, to a story line. Watch it at your own risk, questioning the story line the CVs is not only dumb, but irritating.

As far as letting people express - yup one can't be stopped from doing that but it only shows they can't be a good sport and let others dish the story out for them. All those who bash - seriously if were given the task to write a story for a daily soap would fail, no matter how many ideas they have currently - because their ideas are short lived do not have enough build up to keep viewers glued for another 6-10 months. So yeah bash on .. let the misunderstanding clear and let the episodes turn into some sloppy stuff or wrap off - cz neways bashing won't end up in extending the life of the show. Obviously those making the show have a better idea than those who get frustrated watching every single episode or ecstatic watching something unfold the next day!

Okay, so I didn't absorb all of your post (since I'm really sleepy and off to bed in a bit) but I just wanted to say that I don't really agree with the whole, its the CV's show so don't interfere. I'm not saying clear the misunderstanding straight away, but atleast make the scenes interesting for the most part... I don't think there is anything wrong with me saying I have been frustrated with what they have been showing for the past month, and I haven't been enjoying it, and I wish they would make it better, make it more logical, make it more bearable to watch, keep to the characters a bit more... and I don't see whats wrong with pointing out things I didn't like, or things that are making me look forward to the next episode less. Or after a good episode airs, I don't see whats wrong with me appreciating it even after Ive been saying I haven't enjoyed the previous episodes as much. You said so yourself right, I mean it is a show, just a show, I don't get why people get so upset when you say it wasn't that great for a day (or longer)? 

I'm not getting serious, honestly, its like 20 minutes of my day, it's not like its killing me... but if I'm honest, I would say that alot of the past month has been really boring for me to watch, and so Ive said what I think.

If you think that questioning the storylines the CV's come up with is dumb and irritating, then I'm afraid thats your own problem.. I thought discussing was the point of a forum? I'm not afraid to say that the CV's have come up with a lot of really crappy idea's and then scrapped them a few days afterwards having realised how stupid they were... 

And just because you criticise doesn't mean you are not a good sport.. I mean really, thats a bit extreme don't you think. Do you want everyone to sit around and just say how amazing everything is all the time, when people don't think so? If so many people are not liking the way the story in unfolding, then something must be up..

And if the CV's have created such a good show to begin with, then they should have better brain power to come up with something to keep the show running for longer.. There is a lot to show, and whatever they show can be shown more tastefully.. the track can go so many ways. 
People are annoyed about the way the misunderstanding is being dragged... not the fact that it has been playing for a long time. We didn't need the slapstick Khushi, or repetitive fights over and over.. a slow and steady run towards revelation would have been great... it really looks like the CV's are making it up like a week before as the go along and it is very inconsistent. They lead the viewers towards thinking something is going to happen, only to revert back to comedy after an intense scene. That can be annoying.

I don't support bashing, but I think there is clear difference between expressing concern, frustration and dissappointment and bashing.

I think we'll agree to disagree since it's clearly just a different take on what we think is acceptable on the forum so ... and ive been writing way too much, and sounding not as nice when you read it (sorry if it sounds that way, its difficult to get things across in a nicer manner when you type it out) 

Hayley x
vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I too agree.
There is no point in bashing tHe serial at this point of time,in fact I think that this week's episodes were one of the best ones.
The intensity has to build and has to reach its peak and this will require a little bit of time.I agre that some of the episodes have been lost during the comedy track,but never mind now the track is full on and is soon going towards clearing the MU.
So chill!
Moreover it is a fiction and it is best to sit back and enjoy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gumpchump

ExquisiteSanz IF-Dazzler
ExquisiteSanz
ExquisiteSanz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I tottaly agree with u i love IPKKND
neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

I don't like bashing either, I think it's wrong and that post like that should be ignored, but not every "I didn't like this episode" or "I'm getting tired of this post" is meant to be a negative attack on the show. People just have views that they would like to share and discuss, and I don't find anything wrong with that...

Some people have enjoyed the recent episodes, for some, just seeing ArHi in the same frame together is enough to make them smile and feel good about the day, but others are frustrated at how they don't feel the same anymore about ArHi scenes because the creatives have been meddling with the magic by dragging out something that many members of the forum haven't been able to quite understand (myself included)

I think it's great to be positive when you can, but sometimes, even reading the negative posts can make me feel calmer knowing that I am not the only one that is looking forward to some more progress in the stunted story...

Clap Thankyou i agree with you totally, if we dont show our frustration here where will we?

Most of the people that complain about the storyline or current track do so because the love the show and want to see it become better.. You might be okay with almost a month of mindless scenes that have been forgotten and have no significance, but not everyone is so maybe let them vent it out in their own way?

Just a suggestion but hey, I thought i would share my views since you asked :)
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
feeling frustrated is okay...go ahead!
vent all that angers...
get it off those chests!

BUT i cant tolerate it when someone asks why we (the happy ones)
can still watch/like/love this show...
and why cant we? 

sorry if i'm rude...
but pls dont force me to hate this show...i can't!  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JC_LOVEgumpchumpSonam-IPKKND

Go to top